Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover (78904 Views)

Bobrisky Gets Own Snapchat Filter (Pictures) / Bobrisky Gets Accosted By Locals In Dubai (Photos) / Small Doctor's Porsche Bashed At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Made4naijaceo(f): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Moment Bobrisky gets physical with a man that bashed his new Range Rover, today, in #Lekki, LagosState

Bobrisky gets physical with a man that bashed his new Range Rover , today,in Lekki, Lagos State

https://www.instagram.com/p/B35HPPfhcSb/

Source
https://www.made4naija.com/bobrisky-gets-physical-with-a-man-that-bashed-his-new-range-rover/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Made4naijaceo(f): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
Why am i sighting only white looking ghost and a dark guy

And the white ghost is only trying hard to show the world 'its' new range

266 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Prettyvita(f): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin grin
This one just dey constitute nuisance upandan

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Princeton92(m): 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
See as its skin dey white from afar! shocked grin

Lol

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Harrymig1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
This is serious
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by A305: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
Does she know no point for road rage if she has Comprehensive insurance?

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Abfinest007(m): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
physical when we know he got no energy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Made4naijaceo(f): 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by lilianofentse(f): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
lawd knows I hate transgendered people.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
shocked

From the first and second pictures, he could have been mistaken for a ghost coming out of the cemetery.

That's why he hates and avoids being seen in the public most times, or fans taking selfies and pictures of him.
But the ghost had no choice than to come out of her hiding today.

The Man must have been petrified at the sight of Ghostrisky.
He had expected to see a human being but a Ghost came out of the Range Rover instead.

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by ijewejones: 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin

Wow,quite unfair it had to be an accident

But did i hear bob went physical lipsrsealed

I hope my imagination won't be what I'm thinking

13 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by DTalented(m): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
What is Bobrisky please?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by BUSHHUNTER: 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
For those without data grin The Man bashed bobrisky range Rover smashed his or her iPhone on the floor and gave him or her some punches

First time I dey pity bobrisky I know he or she is on nairaland

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by madenigga(m): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
The guy did wrong. Why smash his phone, just because he is gay doesn't mean u have right to harass him.

That was pure bullying

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by midnighter(f): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Her face is so white, she's looking like a banshee or mbari sculpture. Shior

Maybe next time Nepa takes light I will use her as a lantern to pick my beans

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Kennitrust(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
A mistakable human being

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by BOOOMNAIJA: 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
SHE/HE REVERTED TO HER/HIS NATURAL MALE INSTINCTS WHEN IT MATTERED MOST.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by PheelzAlmighty: 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
Bobrisky is bigger than Nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by DTC2(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2019

I have a feeling that this didn't go well grin
The camera man/woman fall my hand big time

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by realestniggah: 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
The man in shim came out

The weyrey don bleach.. See as he resemble ghost

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Mightyhaiz: 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
His
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
Bobrisky the White Wizard. Nigga has bleached his Dermis and Epidermis. There is nothing left again. Ayanma!

21 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by ursullalinda(f): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hahaha was he fighting as a man or a woman?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Obierika(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
If I someone bashes my brand new Range Rover I would shoot him in the head! angry

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Larryfest(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hmmm...moto wey dem neva pay for finish na him person go bash....

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by toyinjimoh(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fake human being

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Angelfrost(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Guy man go be like: Abeg o, no infect me with Leprosy, Hepatitis, HIV, and Ebola... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Offpoint: 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
The first time I'm seeing a human being who bleached s'he body and soul.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive / Eminem Dies In Fatal Car Accident / Regina Daniels Rocks Braless Off Shoulder Outfit, Stuns In Braids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.