Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) (50161 Views)

Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am / Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop / Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by eyesoflagos: 5:21am On Apr 03, 2017
THE NEWLY COMMISSIONED ABORU-ABESAN LINK BRIDGE AND ADJOURNING ROADS AT NIGHT

No doubt Gov. Akinwunmi Ambode is working, He has really transformed Lagos. See the view of the newly commissioned Aboru-Abesan link bridge and adjourning roads at night

source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/04/the-newly-commissioned-aboru-abesan.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by ademega(m): 5:27am On Apr 03, 2017
One of the difference between fayose and ambode is that fayose.
Will build bridge where there is no water, build flyover, dualize road just to make;
1. name as the first person to do it
2.to embezzle money through kickbacks and
3.to deceive gullible people of ekiti
Note.
All these projects are not needed in those places. Come to ekiti and see the fly over he is constructing and you will shake head for us.
Despite the construction of the bridge no a mint hold up for the area.
If you see semi towns fayose is giving dualized road, you will open mouth.
All these projects are pure misplacement of priorities just like the Congo of rice and 200 naira he distributes once in a month in ekiti for random people.
while Ambode sees problem and provide solution without delay.
This man will get to a place and see a problem then the next you see its solution.

At the end who is making name, building a lasting legacy and wining people's mind.?

I do ask, where is the fountain of the knowledge in Ekiti state?

Dedicating this page to all ekiti people who has been reduced to refugee and destitute, I pray you wise up next year June.

Gtb has left ekiti now because fayose asked them to bring 10m as tax meanwhile they have just 100k as debt. There is GOD in ekiti

Modify :
For people quoting me.
Agreed the bridge would be needed in future. But I will like to him judge by his motive? Why is he doing all these things? Do u think he is thinking of the future?? Forget.
People are hungry in ekiti! Go and confirm this. People are hungry and angry. What is the usefulness of bridge and a dualize road in a small town when people are hungry?
Fayemi made almost same mistake. Just that during fayemi salary was regular. People only hate how he was trying to control the workers.
But fayose is just giving us what we don't need right now. What they need is salary and all other things would fall in place. Go and check, go and ask anybody living in ekiti. People are dem hungry. Forget all these media abracadabra.

Then, I would I compare ekiti revenue with that of lagos, I dey crazy? What I am just trying to say is that, ambode is solving lagos problems. He is constructing bridges where necessary and needed. Thank you

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by EmeritusMbaM: 5:29am On Apr 03, 2017
Good one. God bless Gidi.

4 Likes

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by SmartchoicesNG: 5:31am On Apr 03, 2017
cheesy
Nice one.
Ambode just do and complete the Lagos light rail project... it is far far more important to bring the drastic changes Lagos needs as the trail blazer of the nation. Enough of buses plying and destroying the environment.

Lagos lightrail project wa da?

Even though strategies for ensuring to run efficient modern and reliable train services have been mapped out, Ambode believed the federal government “has a duty to state governments to build light rail or metro line.” Under the administration of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Lagos State has indentified seven routes, though has been having difficulties with the federal government on their implementation.

Ambode cited the on-going construction of Light Rail (Blue Line), which he said, was at advanced stage. He, also, cited the proposed red line, which he said the federal government just approved the right of way after several years. He mentioned the plan to construct a Marina-Ikoyi-Lekki Monorail on which the state had partnered the Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA).

Obviously, Ambode admitted that the national railway project “marks a new dawn in the transformation of our transport infrastructure.” However, he sought cooperation and understanding of the federal government, especially the Nigeria Railway Corporation when the state rolls out its Red Line Project, which he said, would be constructed parallel to the Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan railway.

With federal cooperation, he said the state’s proposed Red Line Project “will breathe a new lease of life into our roads and highways. A direct benefit of this project is that containers and goods from the Apapa Port will now be transported by rail thereby reducing the number of trailers and other heavy duty vehicles on our roads. It will end gridlock; ease burden on roads and reduce deplorable roads.”

As the federal government facilitates linking states and cities together, he canvassed the need for monorail and light rail, which he said, would serve public interest in a metropolis like Lagos State. He, therefore, emphasised the need for the federal government and all its ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs) “to be enablers rather than constituting cogs in the wheel of states that want to make progress.”

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by Justuceleague2: 5:53am On Apr 03, 2017
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by profhezekiah: 5:59am On Apr 03, 2017
This project is of personal gain to ambode and his godfathers,it is for sentimental reasons,corruption and stealing,ambode is a rogue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by eleko1: 6:06am On Apr 03, 2017
very good.Ambode is really working unlike that one that gave Okada riders helmets and later collected it back with left hand.
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:09am On Apr 03, 2017
profhezekiah:
This project is of personal gain to ambode and his godfathers,it is for sentimental reasons,corruption and stealing,ambode is a rogue
Are u OK ??

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by profhezekiah: 6:15am On Apr 03, 2017
mrvitalis:

Are u OK ??
? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by DATMAT(m): 6:25am On Apr 03, 2017
ta should monitor this wicked contractor,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 03, 2017
profhezekiah:

If he does nothing you complain, if he does something you still complain, y has hatred destroyed ur sense of reasoning and ur sense of appreciating whatever
is good?
You call a man, who has dwarfed his predecessors' achievements, a rogue? What has ur own father achieved? I doubt if there are any achievers in ur family.
From your comment I can c that you are a hate filled person , a bigot, a rogue and a motor park tout

165 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by Benchuko1(m): 6:36am On Apr 03, 2017
Ambode is seriously working and Lagos is improving

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by ginajet(f): 6:37am On Apr 03, 2017
If Efe is selling 'real', Bisola 'talent', TBoss 'boss Lady', Debie 'DeRisersWorld', wetin Marvis go sell for #GrandFinale? Eba?.......... SMS Vote TBoss to 32052 or download wechat and Vote TBoss.. Give her all your 100 wechat votes oooo

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 6:41am On Apr 03, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
cheesy
Nice one.
Ambode just do and complete the Lagos light rail project... it is far far more important to bring the drastic changes Lagos needs as the trail blazer of the nation. Enough of buses plying and destroying the environment.

Lagos lightrail project wa da?
profhezekiah:
go to ur state and snap the projects ur state governors that are still battling to pay salaries have completed...people of hate sees nothing good.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by moufan: 7:09am On Apr 03, 2017
profhezekiah:
your iQ is so low i wonder why you're still allowed to roam the street cos ur sense of reasoning is as poor as a maaad man

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by SmartchoicesNG: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2017
Lanretoye:

go to ur state and snap the projects ur state governors that are still battling to pay salaries have completed...people of hate sees nothing good.
LAGOS. Tell me your own? Omo ati oko wa baa ile je...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by moufan: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2017
nice one to ambode,the best governor in nigeria

no other governor come close to the man

4 Likes

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by SmartchoicesNG: 7:24am On Apr 03, 2017
what is happening with the light rail? I can not wait o.... any gist?

eleko1:
very good.Ambode is really working unlike that one that gave Okada riders helmets and later collected it back with left hand.

Setback as Lagos light rail December date flops
The much anticipated $1.2 billion Blue Line light rail project under construction on the Lagos-Badagry corridor faces yet another setback as it can no longer meet the December 2016 completion date. BusinessDay can reveal that the construction work will not be completed until the middle of 2017 while actual commercial take-off is likely to be…

https://www.businessdayonline.com/setback-as-lagos-light-rail-december-date-flops/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 7:43am On Apr 03, 2017
Where is the Train o oooh
grin grin
2017 no train yet
Haba grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by profhezekiah: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2017
Lanretoye:

moufan:
your iQ is so low i wonder why you're still allowed to roam the street cos ur sense of reasoning is as poor as a maaad man
I ll av love to reply ur useless comments but for d adage dat says what an adult see when sitting a kid will never see it when he climbs a tree empty ur cup 1st and get understanding
zxcvb:

If he does nothing you complain, if he does something you still complain, y has hatred destroyed ur sense of reasoning and ur sense of appreciating whatever u
is good?
You call a man, who has dwarfed his predecessors' achievements, a rogue? What has ur own father achieved? I doubt if there are any achievers in ur family.
From your comment I can c that you are a hate filled person , a bigot, a rogue and a motor park tout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2017
profhezekiah:
I ll av love to reply ur useless comments but for d adage dat says what an adult see when sitting a kid will never see it when he climbs a tree empty ur cup 1st and get understanding

C this clown who regards himself as an "Adult" I laugh in Mandarin.... Dude appreciate good things so u might live long and quit acting like a child

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by profhezekiah: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
zxcvb:

C this clown who regards himself as an "Adult" I laugh in Mandarin.... Dude appreciate good things so u might live long and quit acting like a child
U still lack understanding

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
ambode is doing

well

Udom is sleeping in Akwa Ibom

From Akpabio (barca) to Udom (akwa Utd)

what a downgrade

7 Likes

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by madgoat(m): 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
Abeg who link bridge don epp?
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by tobtap: 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
cool cool
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by philtex(m): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
Why does it always seems like almost every step taken in this administration for the suppose betterment of the poor masses always end up inflicting more pain on them Why do things always have to be unnecessarily difficult all the time especially as regards education in this country?
For the past one week since the long awaited almighty JAMB registration started, i have heard different very discouraging stories of how people are being treated like lower animals in the bank and even worse at JAMB examination centres just to have themselves registered for JAMB. The Worst is that the whole thing has become an issue of "you have to know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody" to help you bypass the poor man's child on the line who has been coming to the bank for days just for JAMB registration but no body would attend to him because he is of no affluence. Even heard of people sleeping at a centre to complete the process! Now, what impression are the concerned bodies trying to pass to these young minds?! That is now one big crime to seek education as a person if you don't belong to the class of the "high & mighty" of the society Sometimes, I can't help but ask where Nigeria is headed for as a nation, and more tempted even to ask if it is not just one big illusion appearing real that a free and fair country will ever be able to emerge out of a county as totally decayed in every sector as Nigeria.
All these stress just for JAMB registration What will it look like to secure the admission
Indeed, God, in You alone our hope is found!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by kelvinUchiha(m): 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
I hope the street lights go last ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
waiting for road side seller to occupy that place sharply

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gidi is gidiing, wailers are wailing, zombies are zombiing.

Ambode is ambodeing. Let the development keep coming.
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by property123: 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
It's obvious Nigeria has only one state that is working, Lagos state, others are battling with only recurrent expenditures and sharing the balance.
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by muffyt05: 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
profhezekiah:

Mumu like you,shebi the ikorodu road renovation and expansion is to Fashola's gain abi? Who ever told you Ambode resides in Iyana Ipaja,see how petty you and your ilk can be? Guy....borrow some sense man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ambo ti de cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA / Photos From My Christmas Experience At Udo Udoma Park In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.