Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) (50187 Views)

Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am / Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop / Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2017
These developments will assure the people of future development and help to drive away poverty in the land.

Remember when the various flyovers and bypass were being built in Abuja, people were like 'where is the traffic'? Today we know better.

Let False build all the bridges and roads he can now. When the next governor comes he will have less to do and delve into other areas of Governance.

BTW people are hungry.... You expect False to share the monthly allocations amongst the people? grin

ademega:
One of the difference between fayose and ambode is that fayose.
Will build bridge where there is no water, build flyover, dualize road just to make;
1. name as the first person to do it
2.to embezzle money through kickbacks and
3.to deceive gullible people of ekiti
Note.
All these projects are not needed in those places. Come to ekiti and see the fly over he is constructing and you will shake head for us.
Despite the construction of the bridge no a mint hold up for the area.
If you see semi towns fayose is giving dualized road, you will open mouth.
All these projects are pure misplacement of priorities just like the Congo of rice and 200 naira he distributes once in a month in ekiti for random people.
while Ambode sees problem and provide solution without delay.
This man will get to a place and see a problem then the next you see its solution.

At the end who is making name, building a lasting legacy and wining people's mind.?

I do ask, where is the fountain of the knowledge in Ekiti state?

Dedicating this page to all ekiti people who has been reduced to refugee and destitute, I pray you wise up next year June.

Gtb has left ekiti now because fayose asked them to bring 10m as tax meanwhile they have just 100k as debt. There is GOD in ekiti

Modify :
For people quoting me.
Agreed the bridge would be needed in future. But I will like to him judge by his motive? Why is he doing all these things? Do u think he is thinking of the future?? Forget.
People are hungry in ekiti! Go and confirm this. People are hungry and angry. What is the usefulness of bridge and a dualize road in a small town when people are hungry?
Fayemi made almost same mistake. Just that during fayemi salary was regular. People only hate how he was trying to control the workers.
But fayose is just giving us what we don't need right now. What they need is salary and all other things would fall in place. Go and check, go and ask anybody living in ekiti. People are dem hungry. Forget all these media abracadabra.

Then, I would I compare ekiti revenue with that of lagos, I dey crazy? What I am just trying to say is that, ambode is solving lagos problems. He is constructing bridges where necessary and needed. Thank you
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by megafone: 8:16am On Apr 04, 2017
ademega:
Will build bridge where there is no water, build flyover, dualize road just to make;
Note.
All these projects are not needed in those places. Come to ekiti and see the fly over he is constructing and you will shake head for us.
All these projects are pure misplacement of priorities just like the Congo of rice and 200 naira he distributes once in a month in ekiti for random people.
This man will get to a place and see a problem then the next you see its solution.

At the end who is making name, building a lasting legacy and wining people's mind.?

Dedicating this page to all ekiti people who has been reduced to refugee and destitute, I pray you wise up next year June.

Gtb has left ekiti now because fayose asked them to bring 10m as tax meanwhile they have just 100k as debt. There is GOD in ekiti

Modify :
For people quoting me.
Agreed the bridge would be needed in future. But I will like to him judge by his motive? Why is he doing all these things? Do u think he is thinking of the future?? Forget.
People are hungry in ekiti! Go and confirm this. People are hungry and angry. What is the usefulness of bridge and a dualize road in a small town when people are hungry?
Fayemi made almost same mistake. Just that during fayemi salary was regular. People only hate how he was trying to control the workers.
But fayose is just giving us what we don't need right now. What they need is salary and all other things would fall in place. Go and check, go and ask anybody living in ekiti. People are dem hungry. Forget all these media abracadabra.

Then, I would I compare ekiti revenue with that of lagos, I dey crazy? What I am just trying to say is that, ambode is solving lagos problems. He is constructing bridges where necessary and needed. Thank you

Thank you!
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by internetgangste: 8:16am On Apr 04, 2017
zxcvb:

If he does nothing you complain, if he does something you still complain, y has hatred destroyed ur sense of reasoning and ur sense of appreciating whatever
is good?
You call a man, who has dwarfed his predecessors' achievements, a rogue? What has ur own father achieved? I doubt if there are any achievers in ur family.
From your comment I can c that you are a hate filled person , a bigot, a rogue and a motor park tout

ki lo wa de?
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by Abimloaded(m): 9:04am On Apr 04, 2017
ademega:

The bank is no more there oh and the one in EKSU too has been shot down. If u want to transact now you will need to travel all the way to akure or ilesaha to transact.

Too bad. You'll spend upto 1800 if you have to transact in any of the GTB in Akure. We have about three in Akure. (Akure - Ado is about 700 on transport)
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by Silascarter: 9:52am On Apr 04, 2017
philtex:
Why does it always seems like almost every step taken in this administration for the suppose betterment of the poor masses always end up inflicting more pain on them Why do things always have to be unnecessarily difficult all the time especially as regards education in this country?
For the past one week since the long awaited almighty JAMB registration started, i have heard different very discouraging stories of how people are being treated like lower animals in the bank and even worse at JAMB examination centres just to have themselves registered for JAMB. The Worst is that the whole thing has become an issue of "you have to know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody" to help you bypass the poor man's child on the line who has been coming to the bank for days just for JAMB registration but no body would attend to him because he is of no affluence. Even heard of people sleeping at a centre to complete the process! Now, what impression are the concerned bodies trying to pass to these young minds?! That is now one big crime to seek education as a person if you don't belong to the class of the "high & mighty" of the society Sometimes, I can't help but ask where Nigeria is headed for as a nation, and more tempted even to ask if it is not just one big illusion appearing real that a free and fair country will ever be able to emerge out of a county as totally decayed in every sector as Nigeria.
All these stress just for JAMB registration What will it look like to secure the admission
Indeed, God, in You alone our hope is found!

And we blame the administration for the incompetence of banks to sell tellers to students? Or u blame arrogant JAMB staffs who sit on their lazy asses n refuse to attend to the teeming queue of students in front of them.. Let's be sure to direct our blames in the right direction... we r our problem ! Not every time govt, administration. .. sometimes let's check ourselves.. we the generations that happened to collect WAR result from their office in Ogba can relate better with this or those who bought JAMB form from their office on the island all know the non Chalant attitude these staffs portray.. They make u feel like a beggar... And this same attitude still exist in all civil service ministries up till tmao.. so is that about the government or about the people.. The govt can't do everything for us its high time we do somethings ourselves.. . # Wake up Naija#
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by gozzlin: 10:29am On Apr 04, 2017
The MOD that put this topic on frontpage, it's 'Adjoining road' not 'adjourning' road.

I'm aware English is not your first language, but please do the needful.
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by profbayo: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2017
coolexy2:
at least he did somthg. Give praise to those who deserve it..
the guy that said he did it for his Godfather is a goat.
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by ostopsmich(m): 10:57am On Apr 04, 2017
ademega:
Note.

Modify :
For people quoting me.

All what you just spilled out is TRASH, we know your type.... your set said same thing back then in 2003 when he started dualizing ado township roads, you people were all saying all this rubbish then, fast forward to present days you now even see that double lane is even outdated and if he had not done it then, I bet you none of the chicken hearted governor's Ekiti had will ever had the courage to embark on the dualization... As for the hunger you are talking about, is this economic downturn restricted to Ekiti? Even go to Abuja and see how things is, so stop all this your trash epistle and face reality... As far the state is concerned, Fayose remains the best Governor they ever have

1 Like

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by Origin(f): 11:25am On Apr 04, 2017
From Tinubu to Fashola to Ambode. Its good to see a successful plan of succession. Their good works shall always be remembered.

Fashola finished and intensified Tinubu's projects under the Mega City plan. And now Ambode is weilding the torch.

More grease to your elbows. It shall be well with you all and your generations. Because of the way you've ruled Lagos, some people do not even know the way to their homes.
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by ademega(m): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
ostopsmich:

All what you just spilled out is TRASH, we know your type.... your set said same thing back then in 2003 when he started dualizing ado township roads, you people were all saying all this rubbish then, fast forward to present days you now even see that double lane is even outdated and if he had not done it then, I bet you none of the chicken hearted governor's Ekiti had will ever had the courage to embark on the dualization... As for the hunger you are talking about, is this economic downturn restricted to Ekiti? Even go to Abuja and see how things is, so stop all this your trash epistle and face reality... As far the state is concerned, Fayose remains the best Governor they ever have
Your submission is pathetic honestly.
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by ostopsmich(m): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
ademega:

Your submission is pathetic honestly.
It's clear whose submission is pathetic between us, you better go get a life so your generations yet unborn wouldn't blame you
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by DJInfluence: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
All these Lagos state governors are just cheating the other part of the state. The last time i checked Mile 2 down to badagry is part of Lagos so why is this part of the state not being developed as well?. So many communities in these areas don´t even have passable roads that lead to the main road. No ongoing project that one can be proud of either. They should treat all part nearly equally if not equally.
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
DJInfluence:
All these Lagos state governors are just cheating the other part of the state. The last time i checked Mile 2 down to badagry is part of Lagos so why is this part of the state not being developed as well?. So many communities in these areas don´t even have passable roads that lead to the main road. No ongoing project that one can be proud of either. They should treat all part nearly equally if not equally.

Big lie. I don't think you have been to that area lately
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by DJInfluence: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

Big lie. I don't think you have been to that area lately
Ok, correct me then... Where are the roads? mind you, you have to look at the quality of road constructed by the same govt in places like Lekki, VI Surulere or Ikeja and tell me where from Mile 2 to badagry have such roads..
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by seunawo1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
Please, Take am easy now. grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin[color=#006600][/color] grin angry
zxcvb:

If he does nothing you complain, if he does something you still complain, y has hatred destroyed ur sense of reasoning and ur sense of appreciating whatever
is good?
You call a man, who has dwarfed his predecessors' achievements, a rogue? What has ur own father achieved? I doubt if there are any achievers in ur family.
From your comment I can c that you are a hate filled person , a bigot, a rogue and a motor park tout
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by StoneColdBiceps(m): 12:07am On Apr 05, 2017
ademega:

I am not comparing revenue. If fayose were to be lagos gov, is plan would be how to construct bridge from lagos to UK. U get what I am trying to say. Fayose gives ekiti people what it's not necessary for them just to make name for himself. Govnance is beyond that. But Ambode sees problem and sees the solution clearly just to benefit and easy the burden of lag people.
Again are u saying distributing rice and 200 is the best for the poor people of ekiti?? Weldon sir!

You are right in your accerssions.l agree with you but you'll also agree with me that Lagos state already have a blue print. A blueprint any governor of the state will work with and perform. If Fayose is a governor in Lagos state he'll perform likewise you and I. Lagos has the resources already.

If i want to criticise Ambode, by standard of developement Ambode is zero. How much more other govenors. In a sane environment what Ambode is championing is meant for the job of a councillor or more of a LG chiarman's job.

Now, you talk of building bridges, what dyou call that? Infrastructures. Infrastructures brings developement. I have not been to Ekiti neither am i from the west but your attestation about his work is enuff to butress my point.

In other sence, Fayose is a visionary leader. Putting infrastructures, amenities in place for the future of Ekiti. Aside politics, You'll thank him later.

Unless otherwise...
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by moufan: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2017
StoneColdBiceps:

You are right in your accerssions.l agree with you but you'll also agree with me that Lagos state already have a blue print. A blueprint any governor of the state will work with and perform. If Fayose is a governor in Lagos state he'll perform likewise you and I. Lagos has the resources already.

If i want to criticise Ambode, by standard of developement Ambode is zero. How much more other govenors. In a sane environment what Ambode is championing is meant for the job of a councillor or more of a LG chiarman's job.

Now, you talk of building bridges, what dyou call that? Infrastructures. Infrastructures brings developement. I have not been to Ekiti neither am i from the west but your attestation about his work is enuff to butress my point.

In other sence, Fayose is a visionary leader. Putting infrastructures, amenities in place for the future of Ekiti. Aside politics, You'll thank him later.

Unless otherwise...
chai!!! this guy is very daft, so constructing flyovers,link bridges,long roads are job of a local government Chairman? if you say ambode is zero then all governors in nigeria are -99.

i can see you support that clown in ekiti so I'm not surprised by your reasoning.

no governor in nigeria can match ambode in terms of performance
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by StoneColdBiceps(m): 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
moufan:
chai!!! this guy is very daft, so constructing flyovers,link bridges,long roads are job of a local government Chairman? if you say ambode is zero then all governors in nigeria are -99.

i can see you support that clown in ekiti so I'm not surprised by your reasoning.

no governor in nigeria can match ambode in terms of performance

Guy, i'm apolitical. I dont do politics. I'm about good governance.

Nigeria politics i no dey carry am for head.

On this note i rest my case. Orevua
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by kennymartinz(m): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2018
profhezekiah:
This project is of personal gain to ambode and his godfathers,it is for sentimental reasons,corruption and stealing,ambode is a rogue
You need go see a psychiatric doctor, because your common sense is even on the wrong side of your brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ethiopian Airlines All Female Crew Who Flew From Addis Ababa To Lagos (Pics / "Slow Down, Bomb Ahead": Signpost Spotted In Bauchi / Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.