Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies (31024 Views)

Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' / Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos / Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2017
I don't get it.

Is pusssy supposed to be sold ?

Is it supposed to be worth something ?

Only narcissists reason that way. Using their pusssy to get their supply.

2 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by MrAU(m): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2017
noetic5:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-kbknND0eeXY/WOHhWQI57gI/AAAAAAADjeU/64R8izDDLGIReb-bE-MgpsKNtFINGaMAQCLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpeg[/img]

The ex-beauty queen and mother of one took to snapchat to dish out advice to the ladies.She says believe your vagina is worth something and don't give it out for free..

Read more in the SnapChat image, below

[img]https://1.bp..com/-VIp7ZOOIfN4/WOHhS02d3oI/AAAAAAADjeQ/IJT3zLeLn2o7Alt9k2E7FcRcDjKtFC6LQCLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/pretend-your-vagina-is-worth-500m.html

$500million? You just put us on notice to grab more P*ss*.
Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by oribi(m): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2017
plainmirror:

Ask your mum

guys no dey get chill again.....

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by MrEgbegbe(m): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2017
Safiaa:
Yawns.

You're boring. Try harder.

Lol

Is that what you tell your father when he's stuffing your hole ??

Ahhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhh

Dad, you're boring, try harder

8 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2017
Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt

it is best not to post on twitter and allow everyone to know that you are a trophy wife whose only value is her fuckability

this is what some silly girls will be holding up as a role model, a daft yeyebrity who is directly endorsing and celebrating the sexual objectification of women.

4 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by MrEgbegbe(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
pussy has a price.. from FREE to 50k and above.. it depends on how much one is willing pay for it. Trust me it is nowhere near a few meters close to $500 million.

How much is yours ??

3 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Zirah: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2017
How would you know so much about pussy? Have you been fcking your mother?

MrEgbegbe:

No Vagina in this world is worth 5 naira

Even if it is made of gold and the tunnel leads straight to heaven

Vagina is a piece of flesh that smells like rotten fish

Vagina is a wound that bleeds for 5 days every month

When you shave a Vagina, it looks like Kpomo

Ignorant girls everywhere

1 Like

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2017
See advice sha. sad

1 Like

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by seangy4konji: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2017
hoeloshi
Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2017
In other words the vagina is for sale!!! grin N500m or not.

2 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by daskid130(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2017
I can't talk

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Idrismusty97(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2017
Thank God she said "Pretend". You can deceived everyone but can't deceive yourself. One day your $500m honeypot go still open.

1 Like

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by derealj(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2017
Even the ones wey carry germs and parasites?? angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by MrEgbegbe(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2017
Zirah:
How would you know so much about a pussy? Have you been fcking your mother?

Yes, i have been fuccking my mother but i must confess, your mother is the sweetest and the smelliest

After fuccking your mother, the scent from her tunnel drives away all the mosquitoes in my house

10 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2017
Safiaa:
But yet you will nearly commit suicide or sink into depression if you dont get a taste of it for a long period.
You probably masturbate your sadistic self to sleep with just the thought of that 'kpomo vagina'
Brain of a tadpole, you'll probably find more satisfaction from the penetration of a mans anus.
NONSESNEE.
ahn ahn.. Take it easy ma shocked
Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by mfujah(m): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2017
Endtime pussy....
Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2017
A gun is useless without bullets,a bank is useless withou moneya car is useless withou fuel, a gas cooker is useless without gas.....YOUR EXPIRED VAGINA THAT SMELLS LIKE ROTTEN EGGS AND D VAGINA OF ALL THE PRETENTIOUS SO-CALLED FEMINISTS ARE USELESS WITHOUT A PENIS...Q.E.D

3 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 03, 2017
I don't blame u but sexually deprived f.uckboyz!..rawbishness!

1 Like

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by creepsyme(f): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

yet you cannot do without it... dat makes it worth everything...
Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Xkalaban(m): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2017
Just Negodu undecided

And she's supposedly a role model? SMH....
Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by MrEgbegbe(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2017
creepsyme:
yet you cannot do without it... dat makes it worth everything...

Shut up

Do you know​ me ??

How do you know i can't do without it ??

Bunch of brainless girls

10 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 03, 2017
Too many kids on Nl. Even the so called graduates couldn't comprehend what the lady meant. Whether you like it or not, every man/woman has a prize tag on. The difference is, some are cheap articles while others are expensive. She said "pretend you're worth $500m dollars", she didn't say sell yourself for that amount.

Her write up boils down to placing value on yourself as ladies.

#hian!.

2 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by fuckboys: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2017
Safiaa:
But yet you will nearly commit suicide or sink into depression if you dont get a taste of it for a long period.
You probably masturbate your sadistic self to sleep with just the thought of that 'kpomo vagina'
Brain of a tadpole, you'll probably find more satisfaction from the penetration of a mans anus.
NONSESNEE.

4 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Zirah: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2017
Incest is easiest to spot! Na wa. So you call your mom mother in the morning and rape her at night, what kind of life are you living?? Does your father know? Or is he banging your sister's brains as well? When a family is cursed though there's pretty nothing anyone can do about it. No wonder you're very bitter. Desist from the act and pls don't take this personal.

MrEgbegbe:

Yes, i have been fuccking my mother but i must confess, your mother is the sweetest and the smelliest

After fuccking your mother, the scent from her tunnel drives away all the mosquitoes in my house

1 Like

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2017
Waspy:
Beauty without Brain Self-worth. Unfortunately that's how an average girl reasons. They never place any value on their brains.....Always only on the vagina

Even elections are contested on a vagina.....ask HR Crimeton
Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by fuckboys: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2017
Benita27:
Too many kids on Nl. Even the so called graduates couldn't comprehend what the lady meant. Whether you like it or not, every man/woman has a prize tag on. The difference is, some are cheap articles while others are expensive. She said "pretend you're worth $500m dollars", she didn't say sell yourself for that amount.

Her write up boils down to placing value on yourself as ladies.

#hian!.
madam go and seat down, what value does Nigerian girls have?

Oloshos everywhere!!!

God forbid i marry any of this stinky Nigerian women!!

6 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by ziga: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2017
I am not understanding... grin grin grin

The replies I have seen are probably because

1. English is not our first language

or

2. There are lots of boys on NL.

1 Like

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by creepsyme(f): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Shut up

Do you know​ me ??

How do you know i can't do without it ??

Bunch of brainless girls
you tink u can intimidate me by ur useless talks and ranting? as long as u are a human with vein and blood flowing in you are culpable I dont need to know you...# e-talkative#
Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by ekensi01: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

i no fit talk just the laught but you the vex oh. cheesy
Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by AllHailBiafra(m): 11:09am On Apr 03, 2017
I don't blame her, I blame most men who always act as if their lives depends on one smelly pussycat, and they'd be like if they don't have it their lives comes to an end. Believe me, if only all the men reasons like me when it comes to that, they "the ladies" would be appealing for it.

And to that bitch who reasons like that ekpuoghe.......Get

5 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by zabuur: 11:11am On Apr 03, 2017
Just say, give it to the man that is genuinely worthy of it. These days, people think coming up with wise sayings is so easy.
One man said , if u get a girl on fb, u will lose it on YouTube. This one now is saying something else.
This freedom of speech should be looked into properly before people start to dey talk how God was created.

1 Like

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by MrEgbegbe(m): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2017
creepsyme:
you tink u can intimidate me by ur useless talks and ranting? as long as u are a human with vein and blood flowing in you are culpable I dont need to know you...# e-talkative#

Culpable ??

Again, you don't know me, how the hell do you know my life more than me ??

Why do you think that everyone loves and will do anything for sex ??

I haven't touched a woman or thought about sex in 15 years now, why ?? Because there's nothing special about sex

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery / Yvonne Nelson And Her Baby Daddy, Jamie Roberts Loved Up In New Photo / Actress Prittican Yakubu Spotted Sharing Foodstuff To The Needy In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.