Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery (31015 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by WotzupNG: 12:31pm On May 16, 2018
BBNaija reality TV star, Gifty Powers has finally hit back at Nollywood actress, Lilian Afegbai, after a long wait of about 8 months. Around September last year, Lilian slammed Gifty over nude pictures she was always posting on social media. According to her, doing such was a battle for relevance which will only land her cheap endorsement deals.

She wrote:

Not judging!!just read between the lines and get the message.. I get it,desperate times call for desperate measures. It feels like the fame is leaving you and you have to do whatever it takes to stay in the news. I was almost lost as well till I had to grow up and reevaluate myself. I asked myself one question. What is it you really want Temporary fame or consistency?? Do u want to be controversial and have temporary fame? Or do u want to go slow steady and remain relevant for a very long time?I picked relevance. Do you want to have 700,000 fake followers or do you want to have 300 loyal followers? I picked 300 loyal followers.
Do u want moi moi endorsement or do u want to get fried rice,chicken and salad endorsement? I picked fried rice. At some point I want to let loose and go nude and twerk all day but then I can do that in my bathroom and still smile.

Do u want to be on instablog everyday or do u want to be on Linda ikeji or bellanaija once a month Anyways what am trying to say is that,never forget your values and don’t always go with the trend.

It is not easy cause am still learning how this poo called life,fame,popularity works cause am still not there yet But guess what You can be sexy with clothes on…. Lilian take note .The sky is enough for all the stars I want to know your thoughts really

Anyway, just yesterday, Lilian Afegbai posted some pictures showing her lovely shape and accompanied the pictures with a message that appeared to be shading Tonto Dikeh who last year had cosmetic surgery.

She wrote:

Why was I considering surgery ? Self love is the best love, love my body and small boobs. I pray nothing makes me go under the knife.
Not the new trend, not a man, not peer pressure, not even society.

Sensing Lilian Afegbai was being hypocritical by posting sultry pictures even after criticizing her last year when she did the same, Gifty Powers decided to let her have a piece of her mind. She blasted Lilian by claiming the reason why she doesn’t want to have cosmetic surgery done is because she cannot afford it.

Gifty Powers wrote:

Some people are just meant to be useless forever. You condemn a pic I posted on IG, which I wasn’t bothered cuz MADDNESS NO GET SIZE. Now, you posted a pic and said you can never do body surgery, my dear jst kukuma say that you can not afford the fee

… and that you are just managing your life. Besides what do you expect from someone who stands and begs for champagne in the club during the BBN finals celebration, hehe… She’s loco..

https://www.wotzup.ng/gifty-powers-lilian-afegbai/

Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by Shelloween(m): 12:57pm On May 16, 2018
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by Izabel(f): 1:01pm On May 16, 2018
Who are they?

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:04pm On May 16, 2018
grin

Well, here's my thought...

Alot of bitches & mitches rant on social media every day juz for them to stay relevant..They love stirring up on twitter/snapchat/IG/FB so they will be the " TALK OF THE TOWN "..They are everywhere & It's not new..

My point is.. Whoever this Gifty is, my only question is why the hell it took her 8months before she clapped back? If that's the case, girl juz sit down & move on or IS SHE FIGHTING AS WELL FOR RELEVANCE? undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by Munzy14(m): 1:08pm On May 16, 2018
Two unionist fighting in public... bendown you Will know the Union am talking about. lmaoooo

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by newsynews: 1:11pm On May 16, 2018
lalasticlala come and see cat fight o

grin grin grin
Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by newsynews: 1:55pm On May 16, 2018
Izabel:
Who are they?

They are attention seekers who just successfully got your attention.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:09pm On May 16, 2018
Irrelevant youths in the scheme of things.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:09pm On May 16, 2018
newsynews:

They are attention seekers who just successfully got your attention.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You answered that so COREECTLY bro!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by Pidginwhisper: 3:09pm On May 16, 2018
Nothing special. Just usual Hoeloeshow fight grin

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by Factfinder1(m): 3:11pm On May 16, 2018
Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by talk2saintify(m): 3:12pm On May 16, 2018
shocked
Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by LZAA: 3:12pm On May 16, 2018
Izabel:
Who are they?
u took the words outta my mouth
Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by AprokoGirl: 3:13pm On May 16, 2018

1 Share

Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by princeade86(m): 3:13pm On May 16, 2018
98% of yeyebrities are olosho. that is where dey make their money. many of them can't count number of guys that bleeped them or recognized them.

5 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by nikkypearl(f): 3:13pm On May 16, 2018
Awon two idiots sad
Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by thoollz: 3:14pm On May 16, 2018
The truth is that most women like attention, because I see no reason why u'll criticize someone for opening her body, yet u r telling d world how small your agbalumo is. I'm not saying opening is right, but if u'll condemn such act, don't b a hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by oshe11: 3:14pm On May 16, 2018
Its a clichè but necessary

"Women are their worse enemies"

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by Itzsammy(m): 3:15pm On May 16, 2018
grin
Shud we fry slippers?
wetin concern me?
nairaland n actress Na 5 n 6

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by dake40(m): 3:15pm On May 16, 2018
Mmm
Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by heckymaicon(m): 3:16pm On May 16, 2018
Awon ashawo kobokobo

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by Lalas247(f): 3:16pm On May 16, 2018
Gifty is hating in a big way .. I can se why sha ....
Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by Freshprime(m): 3:16pm On May 16, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youths
Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by anyimontana(m): 3:16pm On May 16, 2018
Izabel:
Who are they?
naija,land of unpopular celebs and self acclaimed actresses
Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by kenzysmith: 3:17pm On May 16, 2018
anty u wey get money for surgery y ur yansh see be like wenger chest

Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by noah24(m): 3:17pm On May 16, 2018
I ll pick her ova u filthy... Sry gifty, anytime..... Anyday.
Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by Koko88(m): 3:18pm On May 16, 2018
Nonsense.... mtcheeeeeew
Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by Mobsync(m): 3:18pm On May 16, 2018
I have iPhone 6s for sale. Price is 75k (the phone sells for 95k). Only two units left.
https://www.nairaland.com/4496506/very-neat-iphone-6s-sale
Re: Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery by Emotionless100: 3:19pm On May 16, 2018
Izabel:
Who are they?

Up coming artists with profession in oloshoism

(1) (2) (Reply)

MC Bob Marries Ogechi Ogenyi In A Colourful Wedding Ceremony (Pictures) / Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" / Actress Prittican Yakubu Spotted Sharing Foodstuff To The Needy In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.