Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,112 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch (16582 Views)

328 New COVID-19 Cases, 161 Discharged And 10 Deaths On June 5 - (1,935 Tested) / Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) / Meningitis Outbreak In 16 States In Nigeria. See Affected States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
blaqroy:
And some dumb ones are still hailing the present regime.... God overlook our character and help us plz

God does not help stupid people. Until they change their ways.

I am talking from my own experience. I am not calling anyone stupid though..

Nigerian leaders are DAFT...
Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by mrkeneth006: 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
sure way of winning, see details below.

Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by Jessestunch: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
eflintsone:
starvation is one false tin i object to , all states i hv visited in the north i hv not seen an extremely hungry pesin or family cos majority of them feed on what they plant, with 150naira u can make tuwo and kuka soup , thats is not possible in this our region, some dnt even spend to feed cos dey just walk to the farm and fetch food, the house i stayed zogolay leaves grow and which we use in making salad or soup, so ur talk of starvation is false go and make ur findings or visit some regions pls ...
secondly illiteracy , i am shocked wen i hear u pple say hausa dont get educated ,i later realised that most higher institutions in the north are well dominated by the northerners themselves and i come back home and wonder where the hausa pple wey dem say dem no dey go school ... nysc corpers dat got posted to teach in school even come back to tell u that u have more of hausas in the schools...sometimes we gat to visit some places before coming out to lay false talks..tnks

So all those countless children on the streets in the north called amajiris are from Chad or Niger right? There is no way this can be hidden, the North part of Nigeria has the highest rate of starvation and illiteracy in the country
Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by ThinkSmarter: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
Meningitis Is likely to be predominant in the North cuz, a family of 15 children, 3 wives and a, father re likely to inhabit only a two bedroom apartment with no parlour
Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by eflintsone(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jessestunch:

So all those countless children on the streets in the north called amajiris are from Chad or Niger right? There is no way this can be hidden, the North part of Nigeria has the highest rate of starvation and illiteracy in the country
its clear u tlk frm wah u hear nt wah u hv seen... almajiris are neva under starvation, they even eat beta dan most of u, so frm ur tlks der r more illiterates in the north cos d almajiris u see dnt go to skool... the numbers of pple that skool outweighs the almajiris.... jus like u sayin d agberos in land outweighs the educated in yoruba land or saying the human ritualist outweighs the legit hustlers in the east.... tlk based on wah u hv seen not wah u hv heard
Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by MrCEO69(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
tribalistseun:
Na wa o. Let's vote for Tboss she has the mind of helping little children. SMS Vote TBoss to 32052

-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home with shi shi...

Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
#PrayerPoint
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya Everybody begin to pray.

1 Like

Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by blaqroy: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
More than we think
Naughtysite:

God does not help stupid people. Until they change their ways.

I am talking from my own experience. I am not calling anyone stupid though..

Nigerian leaders are DAFT...
Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by Jessestunch: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
eflintsone:
its clear u tlk frm wah u hear nt wah u hv seen... almajiris are neva under starvation, they even eat beta dan most of u, so frm ur tlks der r more illiterates in the north cos d almajiris u see dnt go to skool... the numbers of pple that skool outweighs the almajiris.... jus like u sayin d agberos in land outweighs the educated in yoruba land or saying the human ritualist outweighs the legit hustlers in the east.... tlk based on wah u hv seen not wah u hv heard

My guy you are staying trash.. I have spent years in Suleja and Kano and I know what have seen.. The poverty and illiteracy in the north is way higher than anywhere else in the country.. Have spend close to 12 years in the north and you can't compare that to you one year service... I stopped taking you serious when you said amajiris in the north are not under starvation.. It is either you are lying or your human feeling is dead... And am talking from experience not hearsay
Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by eflintsone(m): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jessestunch:

My guy you are staying trash.. I have spent years in Suleja and Kano and I know what have seen.. The poverty and illiteracy in the north is way higher than anywhere else in the country.. Have spend close to 12 years in the north and you can't compare that to you one year service... I stopped taking you serious when you said amajiris in the north are not under starvation.. It is either you are lying or your human feeling is dead... And am talking from experience not hearsay
oga all dis u saying is pure lies ...big lies , almajiris go frm ouz to ouz to have food for morning , afternoon and night...if u hv spent such years in the north then u wud knw hw dis almajiris get fed... starvation means u dnt eat for a long while... oga shut ur mouth if u dnt knw wah to say...lair
Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by Jessestunch: 1:16am On Apr 04, 2017
eflintsone:
oga all dis u saying is pure lies ...big lies , almajiris go frm ouz to ouz to have food for morning , afternoon and night...if u hv spent such years in the north then u wud knw hw dis almajiris get fed... starvation means u dnt eat for a long while... oga shut ur mouth if u dnt knw wah to say...lair

If going from house to house eating those miserable meals isn't starvation to you then it's obvious I have been your poverty mentality is 2 on a scale of 1- 10.

And I wish the life those kids are having up there in the north on your future children

You see a young man in the north of 22 years already having 3 wives and numerous kids without a meaningful source of income and you are here saying rubbish about amajiris going from house to house for food as of that's a life one should be proud of...
Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by eflintsone(m): 8:25am On Apr 04, 2017
Jessestunch:

If going from house to house eating those miserable meals isn't starvation to you then it's obvious I have been your poverty mentality is 2 on a scale of 1- 10.

And I wish the life those kids are having up there in the north on your future children

You see a young man in the north of 22 years already having 3 wives and numerous kids without a meaningful source of income and you are here saying rubbish about amajiris going from house to house for food as of that's a life one should be proud of...
damn see ur dumbness level ... u even call it miserable meals ,oh so u agree they get fed from ouz to ouz be a miserable meal or not ryt, just look at ursef, a 22yrs old having numbers of kids and wives is anoda pile of ur normal lies.. oga u hate notherners thats all... stop all ur dead lies... i have visited almost 8states in the north
na una type go see one yoruba dey into thuggery and una go conclude say d entire yorubas na thugs.... oga just stfu
tnks
Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by Jessestunch: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
eflintsone:
damn see ur dumbness level ... u even call it miserable meals ,oh so u agree they get fed from ouz to ouz be a miserable meal or not ryt, just look at ursef, a 22yrs old having numbers of kids and wives is anoda pile of ur normal lies.. oga u hate notherners thats all... stop all ur dead lies... i have visited almost 8states in the north
na una type go see one yoruba dey into thuggery and una go conclude say d entire yorubas na thugs.... oga just stfu
tnks

This guy you be really confirmed idiot.. You have visited 8 northern state and you don't know this basis truth or you are just trying to please your fulani masters once more.. Am based in kwamba in suleja and from mandala downwards you see starving amajiris... Then lemme take you to sokoto where I served for one for year, the story is the same... It is only yourself and people that are dull like you that you will convince that the living and educational standards in core North is better than the west.. You say these children are properly fed yet you see them in major cities in the north with flat plates begging for tips when they should be on school.. Oga this your story nor dey add up.. The more you type, the more you make a fool of yourself..

Well done Sir
Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by eflintsone(m): 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jessestunch:

This guy you be really confirmed idiot.. You have visited 8 northern state and you don't know this basis truth or you are just trying to please your fulani masters once more.. Am based in kwamba in suleja and from mandala downwards you see starving amajiris... Then lemme take you to sokoto where I served for one for year, the story is the same... It is only yourself and people that are dull like you that you will convince that the living and educational standards in core North is better than the west.. You say these children are properly fed yet you see them in major cities in the north with flat plates begging for tips when they should be on school.. Oga this your story nor dey add up.. The more you type, the more you make a fool of yourself..

Well done Sir
well wah do u knw .. silence is the best for a scumbag... enjoy ur void head
Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by eflintsone(m): 12:52am On Apr 05, 2017
Jessestunch:

Well done Sir
i knw u r igbo , this is a bitter fact from a fellow igbo like u , cos u all sound like ur part is so good that its even beta dan china...dumby

Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by Jessestunch: 5:29am On Apr 05, 2017
eflintsone:
i knw u r igbo , this is a bitter fact from a fellow igbo like u , cos u all sound like ur part is so good that its even beta dan china...dumby

Another foolish conclusion... Anybody that doesn't support idiots like you must be igbo... Well, to burst your bubbles, am not igbo... And I think even the igbo part is messed up too but certainly not as messed up as what we have up here in the north.
The day we learn to say the truth as Nigerians irrespective of tribalism and nepotism, that's the day this country will be on her route to greatness..

And I know you must be one of the silly yoruba idiots online that is ready to die sucking a fulani cork online, giving thr yoruba clan a bad name.
Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by Jessestunch: 5:30am On Apr 05, 2017
eflintsone:

"silence is the best for a scumbag " yet you can't keep silent.. What other proof do you need to show that you are a fool?
Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by Jessestunch: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
eflintsone:

https://www.nairaland.com/3729722/kano-governor-ganduje-raises-alarm

and one idiot was arguing with me the other day amajiris are well fed and educated... here is a state governor screaming for help already..

The truth cannot be buried for long, the north needs to wake up.
Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by eflintsone(m): 12:44am On Apr 09, 2017
Jessestunch:

and one idiot was arguing with me the other day amajiris are well fed and educated... here is a state governor screaming for help already..

look at how that post u searched out shamed you dull head ... most of the almajiris come frm niger republic,sudan and northern cameroon... "most" it said but the otger day u were here crying that they are from the north (practically tryna say they are hausas ) just stfu
Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by eflintsone(m): 12:54am On Apr 09, 2017
Jessestunch:

this guy go school so ??
this link you even posted never talked about our arguement of the almajiris been in starvation ...i never said there was no almajiris cos it was nt our arguement ... just revisit that link please..and stop showing how dumb, stupid and tribalistic you are...tnks trash bucket
Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by Jessestunch: 6:54am On Apr 09, 2017
eflintsone:
this guy go school so ??
this link you even posted never talked about our arguement of the almajiris been in starvation ...i never said there was no almajiris cos it was nt our arguement ... just revisit that link please..and stop showing how dumb, stupid and tribalistic you are...tnks trash bucket

Is now obvious you are a fool... So those pictures you are seeing there are pictures of well fed kids right? Someone hasn't said anything and idiots like you will jump at tribalism.. I don't know you but I can swear with my life that I have shown more Northerners, especially kids love than you will be able to do in your miserable life... You still kids that are out of school and roaming the streets begging for food and tips and you tell me they are well fed.. How many well fed kids do you see in the West begging for food with plates.. Your case is a lost one.. Oloshi
Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by Jessestunch: 6:58am On Apr 09, 2017
eflintsone:
look at how that post u searched out shamed you dull head ... most of the almajiris come frm niger republic,sudan and northern cameroon... "most" it said but the otger day u were here crying that they are from the north (practically tryna say they are hausas )the just stfu

You are foolish enough to mention Niger, Sudan and Cameroun but smart enough to hide the part that said other part of northern state.. Your mumu nor get part 2... Do if they are from these places, though that is the governor is claiming, those it means they are less of humans and their situation shouldn't be looked at? You accuse someone of tribalism but you stink of it.. Animal
Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by eflintsone(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Jessestunch:

Is now obvious you are a fool... So those pictures you are seeing there are pictures of well fed kids right? Someone hasn't said anything and idiots like you will jump at tribalism.. I don't know you but I can swear with my life that I have shown more Northerners, especially kids love than you will be able to do in your miserable life... You still kids that are out of school and roaming the streets begging for food and tips and you tell me they are well fed.. How many well fed kids do you see in the West begging for food with plates.. Your case is a lost one.. Oloshi
i just have to laugh at you gross dumbness.. foolishness and dullness of the greatest height .. what ?? so the picture of said it all and the body of the link u posted never mentioned starvation?? oga abeg find good pussy Bleep e go epp reset ur brain..come back here if u r done..tnks
Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by eflintsone(m): 8:49am On Apr 09, 2017
Jessestunch:

You are foolish enough to mention Niger, Sudan and Cameroun but smart enough to hide the part that said other part of northern state.. Your mumu nor get part 2... Do if they are from these places, though that is the governor is claiming, those it means they are less of humans and their situation shouldn't be looked at? You accuse someone of tribalism but you stink of it.. Animal
when i quoted the word ""most"" i think you should understand i was nt trying to hide the little in nigeria ... the word 'most' played a major role in my comment but na una type dey claim to be literates but fall far behind in simple understand... pls go bang a very good pussy e go really epp reset ur brain tnks #posting from lagos
Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by eflintsone(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2017
Jessestunch:

the more i open this ur link the more i see how grossly dumb u are lmao ,firstly dos kid with big cheeks na him u say dey under starvation?? ghetto kids wey dey islamic school den someone fetch dah pix come caption am ...bros abeg pidgin english wan finish frm my mouth cos of this ur dumb tlks,
secondly the post na from april 2008 sef ,not even at all, 2008 o almost 10yrs ago ...why are u doing this to yourself na oga why ... i did not knw u were as dumb as this o lmao hahahahahah
Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by eflintsone(m): 9:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Jessestunch:

the more i open this ur link the more i see how grossly dumb u are lmao ,firstly dos kid with big cheeks na him u say dey under starvation?? ghetto kids wey dey islamic school den someone fetch dah pix come caption am ...bros abeg pidgin english wan finish frm my mouth cos of this ur dumb tlks,
secondly the post na from april 2008 sef ,not even at all, 2008 o almost 10yrs ago ...why are u doing this to yourself na oga why ... i did not knw u were as dumb as this o lmao hahahahahaha infact frm ur tlk ur up der i never agreed that they are educated , i dnt knw where ur brain is gettin dah frm
well hahahahahahaha
Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by Jessestunch: 9:34am On Apr 09, 2017
eflintsone:
secondly the post na from april 2008 sef ,not even at all, 2008 o almost 10yrs ago ...why are u doing this to yourself na oga why ... i did not knw u were as dumb as this o lmao hahahahahaha infact frm ur tlk ur up der i never agreed that they are educated , i dnt knw where ur brain is gettin dah frm
well hahahahahahaha

Smh.. Na now I know the difference between our mentality.. You are so deep into poverty and probably joblessness that you see the pictures of the kids denied of so many basis amenities as enjoyment.. I weep for the children that will be so grossly unfortunate to be a product of your dead supermarket.. If up till now you think amajiris are living the best kind of life up there in the north then I give up on you.. Well how am I even sure you are not a product of the same system you are defending so hard.. Your father probably left you on the streets with your helpless mother at 6 months so I can't really blame you....

Sorry bro.. Your life is bleeped up already with this mentality
Re: Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch by eflintsone(m): 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Jessestunch:

Smh.. Na now I know the difference between our mentality.. You are so deep into poverty and probably joblessness that you see the pictures of the kids denied of so many basis amenities as enjoyment.. I weep for the children that will be so grossly unfortunate to be a product of your dead supermarket.. If up till now you think amajiris are living the best kind of life up there in the north then I give up on you.. Well how am I even sure you are not a product of the same system you are defending so hard.. Your father probably left you on the streets with your helpless mother at 6 months so I can't really blame you....

Sorry bro.. Your life is bleeped up already with this mentality
hahahahahahahahaha but why you go bring post as far back as april 2008 on a recent talk na , why ?? hahahahahahaha chai hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Natural Solutions To All Infertility Problems / Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache / Yellow/muddy Brown Eyes And Brown Spots In The Whites Of The Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.