Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,468 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache (16590 Views)

What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz / Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) / Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by Dockaysworld: 5:54am On Oct 08, 2018
A 200 level Medicine student of ambrose ali university ekpoma, Angela onuwa oniawu, has died after falling sick in school.

Dockaysworld gathered that Angela complained about severe headache and pains which led her home to her parents were she passed on in the hospital yesterday evening.

The exact sickeness which claimed her life is not exaclty known, as her grieving parents have refused any comment, but according to rumours flying around, it had connections with a heart faliure.

Angela who had just turned 18, was born on the 15th of march 2000, At her death, she was a happy and cheerful lady who was loved by many, especailly in her class.

She will be dearly missed by friends and family.

Source; https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/10/08/sickness-kills-promising-18-year-old-200l-aau-medicine-student/

1 Share

Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by GOFRONT(m): 5:59am On Oct 08, 2018
Chaiiii.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:11am On Oct 08, 2018
Rip pretty! The stress of medicine alone Is something

5 Likes

Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by chris20000: 6:59am On Oct 08, 2018
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by maxiuc(m): 6:59am On Oct 08, 2018
Chai

Such a small girl

Death as you don snatch this Young beautiful girl now wetin you gain

Rip dear

One day I was solving one of this Economics questions suddenly I started hearing cracking sounds in my brain even till now if I stress and stretch my brain and memories so hard I do get same painful cracking sounds .

8 Likes

Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by Nukilia: 7:00am On Oct 08, 2018
Village people @ Work.... lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by gbaskiboy: 7:01am On Oct 08, 2018
What a painful loss

May God grants the family fortitudes to bear the loss

2 Likes

Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by glamorousbluice(f): 7:01am On Oct 08, 2018
The youths are dying...Lord have mercy upon us embarassed

1 Like

Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by helphelp: 7:01am On Oct 08, 2018
Wow. Not a good one to start a Monday
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by KendrickAyomide: 7:01am On Oct 08, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:01am On Oct 08, 2018
Aau nor be beans oo. shocked tongue embarassed

1 Like

Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by Caliphas55(m): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2018
Migraine
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2018
Rip to the dead may God help us.
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by Olodo24: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2018
chaiii.... her village people finally caught her. such a pretty girl

1 Like

Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by sandiyke(f): 7:04am On Oct 08, 2018
What a loss! It is well with your soul cry

1 Like

Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by SirVictory: 7:05am On Oct 08, 2018
It was really shocking. Rest well Angel

AAUMSA would always miss you embarassed

1 Like

Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by ikorodureporta: 7:06am On Oct 08, 2018
A BAD SPOT AT MILE 12 END OF THE IKORODU ROAD IS CAUSING HAVOC ON IKORODU DWELLERS. LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT, MAKE UNA COME PATCH AM FOR US... NA BEG WE DEY
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by picoba(m): 7:10am On Oct 08, 2018
They come, come pick her.
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by IMASTEX: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2018
Very sadly, she was also an only child. Someone that knew her in person spoke about her demise. She had excess body size challenge since a child. May her gentle soul rest in peace. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

2 Likes

Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by 9japrof(m): 7:13am On Oct 08, 2018
Heart failure is a realistic cause,

She[i] was so big for her age, maybe the poor heart couldnt keep up to pace of pumping the blood that flows round such gigantic body...

My heart goes to the family...[/i]

To be obese and big may make you look big and rich buh the health challenges it brings along too plenty...

Buh i still wan big sha grin

5 Likes

Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by arabbunkum: 7:13am On Oct 08, 2018
Sudden severe headache followed by death? I suspect SAH

1 Like

Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by KendrickAyomide: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2018
Caliphas55:
Migraine
this one pass migraine
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by waleadex(m): 7:17am On Oct 08, 2018
So sad...
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by jordyspices: 7:19am On Oct 08, 2018
Bluethoot things probably invoked her spirit into one of dese animals eg goat dog ram sheep used stick to hit d head of d animal till it dies depends in were dey hit d animal dats were is gonna pain d person till d person dies I might be wrong in her case dese is no ordinary headache
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by ibnzubair(m): 7:26am On Oct 08, 2018
arabbunkum:
Sudden severe headache followed by death? I suspect SAH

From what cause? Why not a thrombotic event?
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by eghuan1(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2018
And her name is Onaiwu which literally means this one won't die

3 Likes

Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by Austine2k: 7:31am On Oct 08, 2018
RIP

Study In USA for Free - University Of Minnesota Fullfunded International Student Scholarship

Apply now: http://studydegreehq..com/2018/10/university-minnesota-global-excellence-scholarship.html
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by ipobarecriminals: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2018
embarassed What do dey have in most Uni HC?U pay almost 90k for sch fees,u fall sick nah 20 naira chalk (paracetamol) ,200 naira malaria drug dem go give u /dey loot the drug store..U dnt play ordinary Ludo game(U pay sport kudi),dey forcibly extort caution fees,computer fees(computer wey u nor touch),Alumni kudi,development (wonder wetin dem dey developed) and etc fees.

2 Likes

Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by idonhammer: 7:35am On Oct 08, 2018
Chaii,Adanma why now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Sickler And I Want To Marry Her / Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.