Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Whats Up With Diamond Bank Application - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whats Up With Diamond Bank Application (1155 Views)

Help On Diamond Bank Application!! / Sterling Bank Application Process Step 2.. / Diamond Bank Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Up With Diamond Bank Application by epaloka: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2007
hey Nairalanders, Please i will like to know if The current online application of diamond Bank Is related the the test which was written last week. As the end date of application was meant to be on the 23rd of January 2007. Please any body with useful info should hint me.
Thanks
Re: Whats Up With Diamond Bank Application by KINGSTEPS: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2007
The form is easy to get at, it is still on,just execise patience then it will open. U have three mo days to go.Good luck
Re: Whats Up With Diamond Bank Application by PAGO(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2007
Please can some1 tell me if there is a particular time this site opens as i've been spending hours in the cafe trying to open the site so that i can apply today being the closing date.

(1) (Reply)

Alcatel-lucent Offer / Eco Bank Test -urgent! / Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.