Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi - Who Do You Think Is Better - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi - Who Do You Think Is Better (538 Views)

Who Is More Fashionable Between Christiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi (photos) / See The Age Difference Between Christiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi And Their Sons / Between Ronaldo And Messi, Who Do You Think Deserves This Year's Balon D'or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi - Who Do You Think Is Better by ZlatanUnited(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
The arguments about the prolific Portuguese winger Cristiano Ronaldo and the Argentinean Playmaker Lionel Messi is becoming rather alarming due to the "over-involvement" of Nigerians all around the country and even the world beyond. As for some people (including myself), I see both as intelligent footballers who have brought a lot of intrigue into this footballing generation; I do not compare them. I rather enjoy both's football. But this is not so for some so called fans as they rather hate the other while supporting their own client. I have seen a lot of head to head statistics involving these two, so I really want to see the Nairalanders who will give the best argumentative points here. Right now.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi - Who Do You Think Is Better by youngest85(m): 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
I think Christiano messi is better
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi - Who Do You Think Is Better by acenazt: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
I Love Ronaldo And Real Madrid But I Watch Barcelona because Of Messi.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Race Movement / Female Transgender Chelsea Manning Release From Jail / Friendly: Nigeria 3 Vs 0 Togo | Ahmed Musa Nets A Brace As Eagles Cruise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.