Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,478 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

How To Create An E-book - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create An E-book (566 Views)

How To Create An Ebook For Free With Open Source PDF Software And Sell It Online / 5yrs Online Searching For Business Without A Single $...wasted Alot On E Book / How Can I Create An Alternative Income With 50,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create An E-book by zogo(m): 12:20am On Dec 27, 2009
i was actualy thinking of packaging a book i wrote to make it sell online as an e-book. pls i will like to ask for assistance on this, as i want to start earning frm my books. tenx
Re: How To Create An E-book by zogo(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2009
what am actauly asking is how to package it sell online. i already have a hard copy of the book written by me. tenx
Re: How To Create An E-book by kaysmith11: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2009
if you are serious then call my number 07032517020
Re: How To Create An E-book by globalcash(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2009
@ Nairaland Crew,
I appreciate your services to this forum and I appreciate your work completely.
May I seize this opportunity to ask that you send reports to our emails giving us reason or
reasons why you keep removing our posts even when they are harmless, without marketing
links and very relevant and informative.
I am sorry that I have to use this medium to request this. For the purpose of every other member
of your forum that are going through this problem, kindly send reports to our email boxes and let us
learn more as "your marking scheme" keep changing rapidly.

Please, don't get offended. This write up is intended for the good of all. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Easycash Programme Is Giving Out Millions. Get Free Details. / New Fairly Used Pentium M Laptops For Just 54k / Nail Me If You Don't Get A Brand New Laptop With This Programme!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.