Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,388 members, 7,830,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked (44795 Views)

See Chioma In Tears Blushing After Davido Asked "Are You A Virgin" In... / Chioma Blasts Kemi Olunloyo After Davido Reacted On Twitter / #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Jammiiee(m): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
Baba u cry for her matter gan o cheesy
smartty68:
Marvis ambition is to get a car shocked
What a wonderful dream lipsrsealed
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by okonja(m): 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
If only our youths could take national issues more serious like they are taking Big Brother Naija, our elected public office holders will not have the audacity to toil with the interest of Nigerians, not to talk of swindling our common wealth. angry embarassed cry
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by sekem: 12:15am On Apr 04, 2017
neoOduduwa:
If 6 Million youths in Nigeria can pay N30 to vote for BBNAIJA, let's check out this mathematics. This is conservative as we know that about 10m youths voted in this competition. The unaccounted 4m accommodates those who weren't charged with the Wechat app, that allowed voters vote for free.

Going with the index of INEC, they said 78% of Nigerian Voters are youths, which we estimate to 98 Million youths. We also estimate to have about 30 million youth voters with valid voters card that can vote out of the total numbers of qualified voters.

If 50million Nigeria youths come together, pick a candidate amongst themselves, task everyone to contribute N30 every week for two months, we shall record an inflow of cash that will amount to #1.5bn for a week, then add the months to the amount, you will record for just two months, #12bn which can be managed very well with all due accountability and transparency for campaign and elections issues.

Then again, the 30 million youths can in turn cast their votes for their candidate, which of course is someone who is representing their interest, they also have the power and Influence that can spread to their parents, which will attract more votes for them.

With such votes cast, the youths can take power away from the old men and political gladiators, whose interest is against the desires of the common Nigerian.

But we the youths have rather choosen to spend our money and time on BBNAIJA and ZEE-WORLD. Though everyone have a right to enjoy what makes him happy, yet we need to think of the present and future pains, cries and anguish of Nigeria.

At times, we the Youths are the architect of our predicaments, as we have decided to be spectators in the political arena while our Aged fathers remain the gladiators. We need to stop blaming the old men who use and dump us because we have refused to take the bulls by the horns. Our apathy, insensitivity, fear and cowardice to politics have done us more harm than good.

Let's come on board together in the New Nigeria Vanguard and build together a Nigeria that now and posterity will be proud of.

cc: NNVanguard

https://www.nairaland.com/nnvanguard

And that's most probably because you the youths are nothing but WASTED YOUTHS.

It's quite unfortunate but then, it is the gospel truth. cry
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by deleo16(m): 12:16am On Apr 04, 2017
HenryDion:
-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home with shi shi...
-
Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
Prayer Point
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya Everybody begin to pray.

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by madjune(m): 1:19am On Apr 04, 2017
tribalistseun:
you even curse little children too? Kai may you never see any with your hates

May you not see Tuesday.
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Langbasa: 2:26am On Apr 04, 2017
Akshow:
You vote T.boss because you feel sorry for her. She is hated, bullied and we vote Efe because we feel sorry for him. Dude needs the money. He is from a humble background. We both pity our fav housemate. Stop crying around the place and throwing tantrums about how BB is not a poverty alleviation scheme. Pity is pity.
#Efenation #Basedonlogistics #TeamEfe. Vote Efe to 32052. Vote via Wechat. Use every phone you can lay your hands on.

we are tired of this copy and paste abeg.
All of una wey dey force this BBNAIJA on us shall perish insha allah.
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by maxnedu11(m): 5:50am On Apr 04, 2017
neoOduduwa:
If 6 Million youths in Nigeria can pay N30 to vote for BBNAIJA, let's check out this mathematics. This is conservative as we know that about 10m youths voted in this competition. The unaccounted 4m accommodates those who weren't charged with the Wechat app, that allowed voters vote for free.

Going with the index of INEC, they said 78% of Nigerian Voters are youths, which we estimate to 98 Million youths. We also estimate to have about 30 million youth voters with valid voters card that can vote out of the total numbers of qualified voters.

If 50million Nigeria youths come together, pick a candidate amongst themselves, task everyone to contribute N30 every week for two months, we shall record an inflow of cash that will amount to #1.5bn for a week, then add the months to the amount, you will record for just two months, #12bn which can be managed very well with all due accountability and transparency for campaign and elections issues.

Then again, the 30 million youths can in turn cast their votes for their candidate, which of course is someone who is representing their interest, they also have the power and Influence that can spread to their parents, which will attract more votes for them.

With such votes cast, the youths can take power away from the old men and political gladiators, whose interest is against the desires of the common Nigerian.

But we the youths have rather choosen to spend our money and time on BBNAIJA and ZEE-WORLD. Though everyone have a right to enjoy what makes him happy, yet we need to think of the present and future pains, cries and anguish of Nigeria.

At times, we the Youths are the architect of our predicaments, as we have decided to be spectators in the political arena while our Aged fathers remain the gladiators. We need to stop blaming the old men who use and dump us because we have refused to take the bulls by the horns. Our apathy, insensitivity, fear and cowardice to politics have done us more harm than good.

Let's come on board together in the New Nigeria Vanguard and build together a Nigeria that now and posterity will be proud of.

cc: NNVanguard

https://www.nairaland.com/nnvanguard
one of the best comment I have seen in a while... ooo Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Akshow: 6:07am On Apr 04, 2017
Langbasa:
All of una wey dey force this BBNAIJA on us shall perish insha allah.
Na ur entire generation go perish Insha of that same allah.
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Fammm(m): 6:34am On Apr 04, 2017
Shelloween:
In Nigeria, money gives you a music career....even Davido knows that. You don't need to be talented, all you need is dough.
lol Efe supporter. B-red has a career? Is he not rich?
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 04, 2017
Lol she lacks attention to details. Car wey she go win with the money?
LAFO:
Marvis...

Car?

Wow.

Individual with their priorities.

To each one his own

1 Like

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by tk4rd: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2017
Efe's fans are boasting of their large fan base..
Tboss' fans are boasting of their loyalty.. They placed/submitted N20k and N30k and even N50k worth of votes, (that is, after utilising the 100 we-chat free votes on various multiple numbers). Someone was happy that his 1560 votes were not in vain.. Imagine someone voting 1560 times.. He has no other work to do.?? (Their Reasons.?? Just to prove a point. Which point.? That too much noise is not going to help the other guys, and that quality is better than quantity.. I Pray oo)
Anyway,, You guys are so loyal.. Me myself, I come weak..
But then, TeamEfe and RisersNation,, it is time to be damm loyal too..
Fan Base alone no fit win this one shaa, based on Logistics.
But then,, in the end, na Multichoice and the network providers, na them go be the ultimate winners after all these battles.

1 Like

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by back2sender: 8:04am On Apr 04, 2017
benzene00:

don't know why people dey carry. bbnaija news for head
Wiked has finished this man oooo. See as person papa turn mumu
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by smartty68(m): 8:29am On Apr 04, 2017
Jammiiee:
Baba u cry for her matter gan o cheesy
LOL grin
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 04, 2017
sekem:

And that's most probably because you the youths are nothing but WASTED YOUTHS.

It's quite unfortunate but then, it is the gospel truth. cry
You shouldn't generalise. I represent myself not "all youths" smiley

3 Likes

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by malware: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2017
But Efe once said he was born and brought up in Jos, so why is Mr. OP calling him Delta born?

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by flyDixon: 9:26am On Apr 04, 2017
Point of correction, Efe did not grow up in Jos, that he has been there doesn't mean. Stop trying to get cheap votes from Jos.
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by sekem: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2017
neoOduduwa:
You shouldn't generalise. I represent myself not "all youths" smiley

Yeah, I know

And that's why I said "most probably" wink
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Protagonist(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

Efe is a rapper? Okay grin Better He better use the money find oil connection grin he's southern afterall. In years to come he'll be rich grin

Your signature yaf make me piss wif laff.

As per Efe music career, with the kind of studio equipment available today, Anything can happen mehn.

1 Like

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by deathstroke(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
I just weak when I hear music career cheesy. Nigga has no business singing or rapping cry
Atleast he's better than Vic-O grin, that one can never win his street local award. cry
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by CellTabRepairs: 10:48am On Apr 04, 2017
They haven't really thought hard about what to do. The opportunities are endless given the exposure, any content they have could be marketed easily.
I hope they don't misuse it.

Click My Name & View That Resource You Need To Earn Huge Cash Returns Very Quickly! Don't keep applying and waiting endlessly! Do something!
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by lightwind(m): 11:24am On Apr 04, 2017
I see this guys being very broke years to come ...they lack vision ....not even one person has a Financial Strategies..Financial Freedom .....lol.....they should have read this book Rich Dad & Poor Dad written by Robert Kiyosaki before going for this...
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Shelloween(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Fammm:
lol Efe supporter. B-red has a career? Is he not rich?
the fact that you and I know the name B-Red means he's got a career. Do you know Latino? Probably not. Latino is one of the baddest rappers in my hood, producing an average of 3 tracks monthly. Nobody knows him cos he's not rich, but he's got a career.
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Fammm(m): 7:19am On Apr 05, 2017
Shelloween:
the fact that you and I know the name B-Red means he's got a career. Do you know Latino? Probably not. Latino is one of the baddest rappers in my hood, producing an average of 3 tracks monthly. Nobody knows him cos he's not rich, but he's got a career.
lol so once your name is known, you have a career? Waawu. Vic-o has a good one then. And btw, average of 3 songs per month isn't too much you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) / Ik Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere / "My Marriage Isn't Perfect"- Mercy Johnson Replies Uche Maduagwu's Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.