Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies (59682 Views)

Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" / Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by contactmorak: 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Davido who is currently in South Africa and visited the Big Brother Naija housemates this evening, returned to the set ofna newnmusic video and shares photos with some sexy ladies....

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/04/hope-you-have-your-condom-fan-asks.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by contactmorak: 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
hmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by emeijeh(m): 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
Na dis one gals dey like.

Some will even struggle to become babymamas for him.

I weep for this generation. cry

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by soberdrunk(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
I like that girl in pink, she has two out of three most important things i look out for in a woman, the "Three Bs"---- Brain, Boobs and beauty, in no particular order grin(If she come do mistake get the 4th B which is 'Backside', nah marriage be that ooo)

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by Bhadmus77(m): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
This is the power of 30bn!!

2 Likes

Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by johnstar(m): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
grin davido response will b like, no u don't have condom

Bt i have 30billion in my account

Issokay undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by metrosexual: 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
I know a girl:

Name: Emmanuella
Salary: earns 120k every month.

But there are also some girls i know:

Names: Slay queen, Slay mama, Pepper dem gang.
Occupation: Facebook, Instagram, Snap chat and Whatsapp consultants.
Future: Looking for Yahoo/Malay boys
Salary: 1k likes in 1 hour

My sister shebi you can see how the witches in your village are singing: "I DEY MAD OVER YOU GIRL" with your destiny. grin

#Copied

159 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by Bantino(m): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nice question, before another baby mama will show
Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by Caustics: 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Okay
Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by BIGTinfotech: 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
I weep for our generation.
I'm speechless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by pmc01(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
soberdrunk:
I like that girl in pink, she has two out of three most important things i look out for in a woman, the "Three Bs"---- Brain, Boobs and beauty, in no particular order grin(If she come do mistake get the 4th B which is 'Backside', nah marriage be that ooo)

You're indeed sober.
Abi how you take judge person picture from a random raunchy picture cut?

"Based on Logistics"? grin

17 Likes

Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by winkmart: 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hope he has condom? WHEN I WATCH HIS SEX TAPE TONIGHT ON INSTAGRAM... this guy is spoilt and rotten
Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by emeijeh(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
soberdrunk:

41 Likes

Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by chuks34(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
Where is mumy imade
Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
Life destruction tinz undecided
Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by rasazee(m): 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
O.B.O is cuming

4 Likes

Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by Moving4: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Flexing dude
Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by Chimaritoponcho: 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
in as much as people bash dis guy online they envy and wish to be like him because he lives the life they can only live in their imagination and wild fantasies.more money to O.B.O jor

4 Likes

Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by tossedbae(f): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
His head like mango there

1 Like

Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by BuhariNaWah: 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
Women

9 Likes

Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by Mouthgag: 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hmm

Wasted generation

Someday, one idiot would wed all these whôres....

Spit
Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by GdexFolami(m): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
People ehn ,what's our business with his lifestyle ,so far it's not affecting you,my niggas Bleep what u say o ,.and also what kind of stupid questions are they asking him? Like Wizkid said "broke people always think they have opinion "

Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by Ne0w1zarD: 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
Davidi Adeleke !! Remember the son of who you are oo!

Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by blessedqueen(f): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
soberdrunk:

How she take get brain abeg? Hope it's not wot am thinking

7 Likes

Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by doubleZ88(m): 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
I can just imagine where he'll be in d next 10 years.
Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by danbrowndmf(m): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
The struggle for baby mamaism is real FAM!
Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by soberdrunk(m): 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
blessedqueen:

How she take get brain abeg? Hope it's not wot am thinking

Read again and this time focus on "two out of three" angry
Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by fdeezee: 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
i no pity these girls .. na the pastor wey dem go put for unnecessary fasting and prayer for 40 days and 40 nights I pity for fruit of the womb..

fruit of the womb ko okele of the womb ni
Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by Idrismusty97(m): 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
Davido na South Africa you dey o! Zip up!

2 Likes

Re: 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies by delishpot: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
Women

That on is volume 1 na. They are compiling volume 2 and 3 now at the moment grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage / Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class / Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.