Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply (43605 Views)

Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / OMG!!! Davido Finally Explain What He Meant By (banana Fall On You) See Shocking / 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply by TriumphJohnson(m): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
A female Fan asked Davido the meaning of a lyric on his new song Fall, which reads "Banana Fall On you".

He replied with " I can show you", but as more female fans pressed on, OBO told them he didn't want any additional babies.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/female-fan-asks-davido-what-is-banana.html?m=1

LALASTICLALA MISSYB3 FYNESTBOI

1 Like

Re: Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply by BlackDBagba: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ittrds
Re: Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply by TriumphJohnson(m): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
Lol
Re: Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply by BigBelleControl(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
If his banana fall on you penren, you'll have nine months injury with hard labour.

5 Likes

Re: Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply by iaamxavier(m): 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
undecided with that small banana? Yeye dey smell.
Aunty if that banana touch u don hammer oo grin

1 Like

Re: Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply by Oloriburukumods: 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ogede agbagba
Re: Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply by Skyfornia(m): 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
The music nor make sense

5 Likes

Re: Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply by mroop(m): 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
epic
Re: Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply by crazyABO(m): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
This guy dick nah get control naija babes too dey pretend like dey dunno what banana fall on u meant U think u are doing me u r doing ur self grin
Re: Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply by stubbornman(m): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Davido wey dey release from the side of him dick before eh reach the tip

that mumu girl better goan sit down

1 Like

Re: Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
The sight of that banana alone is enough to impregnate any lady
Re: Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply by axortedbabe(f): 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
Jobless children everywhere. .
Re: Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply by Jfrankination(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
If this thing make fp i will quit NL

1 Like

Re: Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
hello guys, please visit this thread and like my votes.. I need just 15 likes https://www.nairaland.com/3829110/ill-giving-out-n5000-sunday
Re: Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply by Emmykingsley(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
baddest nigga ever
Re: Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
When ogede agbagba fall on you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply by liftedhigh: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hmm
Re: Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply by liftedhigh: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
OK
Re: Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply by SolexxBarry(m): 12:05am On Jun 04, 2017
Hmmm,I think I need to listen to this song finally

1 Like

Re: Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply by JamieNaija(m): 9:47am On Jun 04, 2017
Money fall on you!!
Re: Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply by JamieBlog(m): 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nigerian Girls sha
Re: Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
Next
Re: Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Banana fall on you ?!

Here is the aftermath of that ladies, let's be guided please.....

Be guided!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution / Buratai, Nwoko, Bob Manuel, Zack Orji, KOK Honoured At Actors Guild Of Nigeria E / Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.