Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. (6368 Views)

Man "Cured" Of HIV By Pastor Alph Lakau, Dies After Failing To Take His Drugs / If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by urheme: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2017
adepeter26:

Few years from now, Christianity extinction would be like that of dinosaurs....

It would become story, "ONCE UPON A TIME, THERE WAS A RELIGION CALLED CHRISTIANITY" - read by future generations

i laugh in Greek...."EXTINCTION"..... grin

When it is now a way of life.....

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2017
urheme:

i laugh in Greek...."EXTINCTION"..... grin

When it is now a way of life.....
Extinction, grin yes.....

BY the way, the last time I check, a remodified definition of Christianity was and still is;
"Christianity is a way of life, emulating Christ - aka a lifestyle"

Or is there a latest definition? undecided

Anyways,
Dem Go forget una like inhaled air pátápátá

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by urheme: 10:41am On Apr 05, 2017
otemanuduno:

so any case of a diabetes patient you have seen? Did d person get cured by a pastor you know or did the person die or get amputated later, despite having seen many pastors? That's the topic, let's go back to it.

I will not discuss spiritual matter with canal beings...i can only pray that God should grant them their heart desires grin grin grin grin
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by hahn(m): 10:42am On Apr 05, 2017
geoworldedu:
I'm more like his hind runner. I luv him and his way of doing tinz so much dat I had to study him for sumtimes. I also get some ideas from him offline though.

You mean that otem passed the weed to you even though he has still refused to pass to me? angry

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by ojimbo(m): 10:43am On Apr 05, 2017
Yes. Appostle Suleiman
He cured Otobo stephanie of Gspot cancer

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by otemanuduno: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2017
urheme:

Just tell us you are diabetic. grin....you won't find a cure on nairaland

I wish to clear this misconception.. it is not the pastors that heals.....it is God that does the healing.

divine healing is not merchandised, is not merited and cannot be acquired by mens effort... it is mercy from God, unmerited mercies.

I still maintain that God can heal your excess sugar condition no matter the degree..............God is still healing till date and till tomorrow.

I think what d Op wants to establish is whether those thousands of testimonies we hear about cure from pastors are true or not. If all of us on nairaland don't know one cured person among thousands of testifiers, I think it calls for deep thinking. He has opened about three to four threads before about the lame, blind, etc who got cured by Yahweh through the pastors. It's a year now but no one showed up.

so once again, the question is WHETHER YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO GOT CURED FROM DIABETES AFTER VISITING CHURCHES. PLS NOT THE TESTIMONIES FROM DISTANT PEOPLE.

We know 'Yahweh can cure' grin but what we want to establish is whether he has ever cured or the ones we hear of are all staged.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by luvmijeje(f): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2017
adepeter26:

Few years from now, Christianity extinction would be like that of dinosaurs....

It would become story, "ONCE UPON A TIME, THERE WAS A RELIGION CALLED CHRISTIANITY" - read by future generations
grin grin grin grin I can't laugh o. You better face your unorganized and unconstitutional belief wey you carry for head.
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 10:53am On Apr 05, 2017
urheme:

Just tell us you are diabetic. grin....you won't find a cure on nairaland

I wish to clear this misconception.. it is not the pastors that heals.....it is God that does the healing.

divine healing is not merchandised, is not merited and cannot be acquired by mens effort... it is mercy from God, unmerited mercies.

I still maintain that God can heal your excess sugar condition no matter the degree..............God is still healing till date and till tomorrow.

Mumu head. I av opened a thread like this for different kinds of ailment. I opened for the blind, the lame and so on. Does that mean I was blind or lame as well? Think from ur brain, not from ur anus.

address d topic, not god can, but where are d ppl god cured? We've bin hearing god can since the day we were born, now what we want to know is 'where are the people who know the people god cured of diabetes?'

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by urheme: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2017
geoworldedu:

Mumu head. I av opened a thread like this for different kinds of ailment. I opened for the blind, the lame and so on. Does that mean I was blind or lame as well? Think from ur brain, not from ur anus.

address d topic, not god can, but where are d ppl god cured? We've bin hearing god can since the day we were born, now what we want to know is 'where are the people who know the people god cured of diabetes?'

go look for them your self...
who is your errand boy ........if you not plague with different ailment you will not be rude and abusive.....you are just a caravan of diseases.... undecided

I'm certain you are lame, blind and deaf.
i,m certain you have brain cancer and you probably think from your anus though i never heard of this before.
i'm certain you have malaria, typhoid, yellow fever, meningitis and ebola.......Hiv is ruled out
i'm certain you also have physiological condition from the adverse effect of being possessed by demons.... and heart brake.
You have all the diseases.....that is why you create thread on them. your problem is not Christianity, religion or the pastors.

you are simply attracted to sickness.

God can still heal you.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 11:28am On Apr 05, 2017
urheme:

who is your errand boy ........if you not plague with different ailment you will not be rude and abusive.....you are just a caravan of diseases.... undecided

i,m certain you have brain cancer and you probably think from your anus though i never heard of this before.
i'm certain you have malaria, typhoid, yellow fever, meningitis and ebola.......Hiv is ruled out
i'm certain you also have physiological condition from the adverse effect of being possessed by demons.... and heart brake.
You have all the diseases.....that is why you create thread on them. your problem is not Christianity, religion or the pastors.

God can still heal you.

then geraut of hia. u don't know anyone ur god cured, but certainly I am sure u know more than 2 who got amputated and even died of it. Ask urself, that man who died of diabetes around u, didn't he visit churches before he died? why didn't he get cured? That uncle or aunt u know, why isn't he or she cured of diabetes till today? All the numerous cases of diabetes type 1 and 2 which happen to people you know, why are they still there when thousands of people u don't know are the ones sharing testimony? thousands of lame, blind, deaf, cancer patients, you have heard their testimonies, why is it that none of them happen to be d ppl u know? why all d ppl u know are still with their problems? Why do god make ppl, possibly including you, know how to speak in tongue quickly, but you can't have the gift of healing the sick? The gift of tongue which is useless has been given to millions of you but why not the gift of raising that dead friend of urs when he died? why not d gift of healing those lame ppl on d street? Think!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by CatfishBilly: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2017
Don't even bother yourself, prayer/Men of God haven't healed anybody of any ailment that can be indepently verified by another neutral hospital.
We've heard stories and seen patients claiming that they got healed of Sickle Cell disease even providing lab test results to back up their claims and still later dying from that same sickle cell disease.

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by urheme: 11:37am On Apr 05, 2017
geoworldedu:

then geraut of hia. u don't know anyone ur god cured, but certainly I am sure u know more than 2 who got amputated and even died of it. Ask urself, that man who died of diabetes around u, didn't he visit churches before he died? why didn't he get cured? That uncle or aunt u know, why isn't he or she cured of diabetes till today? All the numerous cases of diabetes type 1 and 2 which happen to people you know, why are they still there when thousands of people u don't know are the ones sharing testimony? thousands of lame, blind, deaf, cancer patients, you have heard their testimonies, why is it that none of them happen to be d ppl u know? why all d ppl u know are still with their problems? Why do god make ppl, possibly including you, know how to speak in tongue quickly, but you can't have the gift of healing the sick? The gift of tongue which is useless has been given to millions of you but why not the gift of raising that dead friend of urs when he died? why not d gift of healing those lame ppl on d street? Think!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i feel your pains sha.....perhaps God is just waiting for you to have that gift of healing.....he is always looking for the one man that is consecrated and sanctified.

set your self apart....sufferings is your pains as you hate to see people sick....you are the candidate for that gift.
I pray God fills you with His spirit.
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by urheme: 11:49am On Apr 05, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Don't even bother yourself, prayer/Men of God haven't healed anybody of any ailment that can be indepently verified by another neutral hospital.
We've heard stories and seen patients claiming that they got healed of Sickle Cell disease even providing lab test results to back up their claims and still later dying from that same sickle cell disease.

so person no go die again ....after healing they should live forever ......pastors don't heal......God heals.

you cannot get that miraculous healing with organized religion....pastors who televise miracles use them to attract more members....more members = more offerings and tithe grin grin grin.

but Joke apart catfish....there is divine healing whether you believe in it or not.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by CatfishBilly: 11:55am On Apr 05, 2017
urheme:

so person no go die again ....after healing they should live forever ......pastors don't heal......God heals.

you cannot get that miraculous healing with organized religion....pastors who televise miracles use them to attract more members....more members = more offerings and tithe grin grin grin.

but Joke apart catfish....there is divine healing whether you believe in it or not.
How is it divine healing when an ailment you got healed of still ends up killing you?

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
urheme:

i feel your pains sha.....perhaps God is just waiting for you to have that gift of healing.....he is always looking for the one man that is consecrated and sanctified.

set your self apart....sufferings is your pains as you hate to see people sick....you are the candidate for that gift.
I pray God fills you with His spirit.

You should have that gift cheesy cheesy speaking in tongue is enough for me cheesy Just joking though. I just want u to think deep urheme. Use that brain, you'll know that they have been scamming you. Otem helped me out just like this. I thought deeply and discovered the scams of religion. You can discover it too. cool

BTW, do u know anyone who died or had stroke through diabetes after visiting the pastor without having cure? I can bet on my life you know someone like that.

Do you know anybody who got cured? Anybody who is close to you and got cured of diabetes, stroke, lameness, etc through the men of god? I can bet on my life you don't know anybody like that.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by MrPRevailer(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
geoworldedu Come to The Lord's Chosen @Ijesha Bustop.

Many who have been healed of their ailments hated God like you. But because of their ailments/when it became to serious they started looking for solution in churches until they came to CHOSEN and God healed them. So come now. Because solution is ready. No financial charges apply.
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by emmayayodeji(m): 12:50am On Apr 06, 2017
urheme:

I don't know why you should mention my name.....
you don't know catfishbilly is a dangerous doctor......sin and iniquities bring back sickness after being healed.....when God touch you,... you do not go back and live your formal life of sin or it will get worse

but the foolish thing the man did is to have catfishbilly as his doctor....he will die quick.

i still maintain that God can heal anything, whether it has a name or not,.... and irrespective of your faith.......just keep sin out of your life.

@bolded

Thats a very stupid thing to say/do

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by otemanuduno: 7:15am On Apr 06, 2017
MrPRevailer:
geoworldedu Come to The Lord's Chosen @Ijesha Bustop.

Many who have been healed of their ailments hated God like you. But because of their ailments/when it became to serious they started looking for solution in churches until they came to CHOSEN and God healed them. So come now. Because solution is ready. No financial charges apply.

Mr Miracle fixer, aka Mrzenographer, you are breaking the rule. Geoworldedu clearly stated that we should put the case of those we know there, not the case of those we don't know who are sharing testimonies far away. So now tell us: DIDNT SOMEONE YOU KNOW GET A CURE FOR DIABETES? OR DID SOMEONE YOU KNOW DIE OR REMAIN DIABETIC EVERYWHERE AFTER A CONTINUOUS VISIT TO MEN OF god AND CHURCHES?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by hopefulLandlord: 7:39am On Apr 06, 2017
otemanuduno:

Mr Miracle fixer, aka Mrzenographer, you are breaking the rule. Geoworldedu clearly stated that we should put the case of those we know there, not the case of those we don't know who are sharing testimonies far away. So now tell us: DIDNT SOMEONE YOU KNOW GET A CURE FOR DIABETES? OR DID SOMEONE YOU KNOW DIE OR REMAIN DIABETIC EVERYWHERE AFTER A CONTINUOUS VISIT TO MEN OF god AND CHURCHES?

exactly!!!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by akintom(m): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2017
urheme:

I don't know why you should mention my name.....
you don't know catfishbilly is a dangerous doctor......sin and iniquities bring back sickness after being healed.....when God touch you,... you do not go back and live your formal life of sin or it will get worse.

but the foolish thing the man did is to have catfishbilly as his doctor....he will die quick.

i still maintain that God can heal anything, whether it has a name or not,.... and irrespective of your faith.......just keep sin out of your life.
Stop putting this sadistic and heinous thoughts forward. It's a most wicked and savagery behavior, to harass the sick and weak with this delusionary filth, fed you by deluded pastors.

Your God or Jesus doesn't heal anything. If there are any groups of unsympathetic sadists, the Christians rank highest.

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 07, 2017
My mum had/has diabetes ketoacidocis from the little research I made it was a really critical condition.......her Church members came to pray for her gv her oil to bathe with,soap and all those bullshit stuff and she still remained the same going from Church to church l,a yahoo boi pastor told her that she needs to sow a seed to "God" that she's never given before, if not for my elder brother who spoke sense into her and took her to a hospital she'll still be saying it's spiritual attack,she nearly went into a coma and the doctor's fast thinking saved her.

She still went to church to give testimony and Thanksgiving seed tho.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by otemanuduno: 5:30am On Apr 07, 2017
Dayvhid:
My mum had/has diabetes ketoacidocis from the little research I made it was a really critical condition.......her Church members came to pray for her gv her oil to bathe with,soap and all those bullshit stuff and she still remained the same going from Church to church l,a yahoo boi pastor told her that she needs to sow a seed to "God" that she's never given before, if not for my elder brother who spoke sense into her and took her to a hospital she'll still be saying it's spiritual attack,she nearly went into a coma and the doctor's fast thinking saved her.

She still went to church to give testimony and Thanksgiving seed tho.

Thanks for enlightening us. Soon many people will know that no miracle from churches has ever happened. I know a case of a boy who took his father to deeper life Bible Church for diabetes cure. There was no cure after the crusade, yet some of the church members flooded the house of the boy to celebrate the cure that didn't happen.

Junia, urheme, Wilgrea7, Gboyee4fun, jacksonville, Muafrika2, this calls for deep thinking.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 5:40am On Apr 07, 2017
urheme:

God can still heal you.
See finishing. What av I done to be abused like this? Well... may all these curses be the portion of yahweh your god in jesus name I pray, AMEN!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by Wilgrea7(m): 8:01am On Apr 07, 2017
otemanuduno:

Ju.nia, urh.eme, Wilgrea7, Gbo.yee4fun, jac.ksonville, Muafr.ika2, this calls for deep thinking.

what deep thinking are you talking of??
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by otemanuduno: 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
Wilgrea7:

what deep thinking are you talking of??
I mean you thinking your brain out of religion grin because we homo sapiens have evolved brains wiser than those of yahweh aka hashem, allah , moloch, mazda and all the other gods of religion combined.
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by Wilgrea7(m): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
otemanuduno:
I mean you thinking your brain out of religion grin because we homo sapiens have evolved brains wiser than those of yahweh aka hashem, allah , moloch, mazda and all the other gods of religion combined.

i have told you.... belief in God and reasoning are not contradictory... but personally, i think the problem with modern day Christians is their hunger for miracles.... it shouldn't be so
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by otemanuduno: 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Wilgrea7:

i have told you.... belief in God and reasoning are not contradictory... but personally, i think the problem with modern day Christians is their hunger for miracles.... it shouldn't be so
Who doesn't want better thing? If you have a problem and they say that a so-called god has cured that kind of problem and is still curing it, won't you hunger for that cure also? I don't blame miracle-seekers at all(abi is it something bad to desire coming out of a bad situation?). Whom I blame is Eusebius and all his co-writers of fictitious jesus whose supposed miracle-doing lifestyle and motivational talks appealed to the minds of many today. And rather than people seeking hospitals and science for solutions and prevention to diseases, they are seeking after jesus, pastor and Bible, meeting disappointment, yet never learning to drop whatever isn't working out for the tested and trusted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by Wilgrea7(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
otemanuduno:
Who doesn't want better thing? If you have a problem and they say that a so-called god has cured that kind of problem and is still curing it, won't you hunger for that cure also?
its a good thing you clearly stated the bolded... anybody can claim anything... it remains what it is... a claim... i can claim that you're a girl.. when people eventually find out you're a dude, its not your fault... its mine... even the Jews... The said chosen people are not miracle hungry.. so don't blame God... blame the people who made the claim

I don't blame miracle-seekers at all(abi is it something bad to desire coming out of a bad situation?)

we all encounter bad situations... looking for a speedy miracle is more like finding an easy way out.. a very easy way out

Whom I blame is Eusebius and all his co-writers of fictitious jesus whose supposed miracle-doing lifestyle and motivational talks appealed to the minds of many today. And rather than people seeking hospitals and science for solutions and prevention to diseases, they are seeking after jesus, pastor and Bible, meeting disappointment, yet never learning to drop whatever isn't working out for the tested and trusted.

no offence... but for someone who refuses to do research on anything, you have no right to point to science.. you rather rely on your literature or atum... I've told you times without number that Jesus existed... the figure existed.. the best you can do is question the attributes... but you rather listen to only god knows what.... Jesus miracles were not for people to be lazy and look for easy ways out of sicknesses, jobs etc... they were a sign... the pastorpreneurs are the ones that create the mindset that people need miracles in everything.. thereby using the opportunity to collect money from people.. not all pastors are like that... there is a video I'm trying to share but can't because of its size... a pastor was talking about money... he said it wasn't about shouting hallelujah that made someone rich... that it was about having an understanding as to how things work... I'm alive... with 2 hands, 2 legs, free oxygen etc... that's more than enough miracle for me... the jews aren't miracle hungry.. David didn't wait around for God to strike his enemies with thunder... etc etc... hope you get my point
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by otemanuduno: 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
Wilgrea7:

its a good thing you clearly stated the bolded... anybody can claim anything... it remains what it is... a claim... i can claim that you're a girl.. when people eventually find out you're a dude, its not your fault... its mine... even the Jews... The said chosen people are not miracle hungry.. so don't blame God... blame the people who made the claim

we all encounter bad situations... looking for a speedy miracle is more like finding an easy way out.. a very easy way out

no offence... but for someone who refuses to do research on anything, you have no right to point to science.. you rather rely on your literature or atum... I've told you times without number that Jesus existed... the figure existed.. the best you can do is question the attributes... but you rather listen to only god knows what.... Jesus miracles were not for people to be lazy and look for easy ways out of sicknesses, jobs etc... they were a sign... the pastorpreneurs are the ones that create the mindset that people need miracles in everything.. thereby using the opportunity to collect money from people.. not all pastors are like that... there is a video I'm trying to share but can't because of its size... a pastor was talking about money... he said it wasn't about shouting hallelujah that made someone rich... that it was about having an understanding as to how things work... I'm alive... with 2 hands, 2 legs, free oxygen etc... that's more than enough miracle for me... the jews aren't miracle hungry.. David didn't wait around for God to strike his enemies with thunder... etc etc... hope you get my point

Eusebius started the miracle mindset and sure the men of thieves (men of god) capitalised on the loopholes of his fictions to cheat the sincere seekers. The Zeusus Krista of the Neanderthal period (Faulkin) whom Eusebius fashioned his fictional jesus after wasn't anything more than the magicians we have today. Zeusus made an illusion of stones appearing like bread, cutting of someone to two and joining him back, etc. but Eusebius fashioned fictitious jesus as if he did anything useful to humanity. He made sure that more than 50% of the fictional new testament he wrote contained 'miracles', yet u are telling me that they didn't emphasize miracles back then.

Also concerning Daoud(David) of the neanderthal, that one knows there isn't any miracle anywhere except by nature, so he didn't even bother looking for one through yahweh. That's how we should reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by Wilgrea7(m): 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
otemanuduno:

Eusebius started the miracle mindset and sure the men of thieves (men of god) capitalised on the loopholes of his fictions to cheat the sincere seekers. The Zeusus Krista of the Neanderthal period (Faulkin) whom Eusebius fashioned his fictional jesus after wasn't anything more than the magicians we have today. Zeusus made an illusion of stones appearing like bread, cutting of someone to two and joining him back, etc.
you didn't offer any rebuttal to my comment... you just repeated the same thing I've already refuted.. this is why i said our arguments are pointless... because even when i prove you stark wrong... you'll still keep repeating things from your doctrine.. whereas I'm using history..

but Eusebius fashioned fictitious jesus as of he did anything useful to humanity. He made sure that more than 50% of the fictional new testament he wrote contained 'miracles', yet u are telling me that they didn't emphasize miracles back then.
oh lord... oh lord.... otem... i beg you... in the name of any being u like or worship or follow etc... go and do research... please... please... Eusebius wrote 50% of the new testament??.... good lord of mercy....

Also concerning Daoud(David) of the neanderthal, that one knows there isn't any miracle anywhere except by nature, so he didn't even bother looking for one through yahweh. That's how we should reason.

david too is from the neantherdal??... oh lord

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by otemanuduno: 12:00am On Apr 08, 2017
Wilgrea7:

you didn't offer any rebuttal to my comment... you just repeated the same thing I've already refuted.. this is why i said our arguments are pointless... because even when i prove you stark wrong... you'll still keep repeating things from your doctrine.. whereas I'm using history..

oh lord... oh lord.... otem... i beg you... in the name of any being u like or worship or follow etc... go and do research... please... please... Eusebius wrote 50% of the new testament??.... good lord of mercy....

david too is from the neantherdal??... oh lord

The problem you have is that you aren't conscious of the fact that majority of people in the world right now are Christians, therefore you'll have higher percentages of so-called research sites favouring Christianity and telling apologetic lies to keep you sheep being sheepish. You're talking as if you ever saw any of the scrolls of ancient times as original as they are. You're talking as if you can't have a website too and put nonsense their as Christian research websites. FYI, I saw a vision and I was made to know that almost all pastors of the world own so-called research websites. According to the list I saw in my vision, one pastor called Bushiri in Malawi has 25 such lying and apologetic research websites. Kumuyi has 15, Myles Monroe(may his soul rest in perfect peace) has 28 so-called research websites, Oyedepo has 31, Adeboye has 41, Apostle Suleiman has 12, TB Joshua has 57 and so on. All these are Nigerian pastors alone o, except for Bushiri and Myles Munroe I included. So after checking the research websites sponsored by any of these so-called men of god, what am I going to acquire? False knowledge of course.

Eusebius I maintain, is the brain behind the new testament. He is a doctor of literature, having gathered the very little documents of immediate past liars together and then formed his own. It's only if I didn't see him face to face in the revelation that turned me to a fearless being as this that I can say that I am only speculating. As for David being a neanderthal, the question is how many of us presently on earth wasn't reincarnated? A very few of us. Daoud of the Neanderthal was the one whose characteristics was given to his reincarnate, David Sapien.

If I didn't go to that afterlife of peace where the dead go to, I wouldn't be bold enough to say all these. I saw it myself. His name was spelt in capital letters EUSEBIUS so that I could wake up and find out who he is. That was even when I have never heard of him before. If I didn't experience what I am saying, let the powers that be take my life away tonight.

IT PAINS THE HEART WHEN ANYONE IS ARGUING WHAT YOU EXPERIENCE WITH YOU. IT PAINS THE HEART MORE WHEN THEY ARE TELLING YOU TO GO AND MAKE WEBSITE RESEARCH ON WHOM YOU ALREADY KNEW WHO PUT THEM THERE. IGNORANT SOULS ARGUE WHEN THEY DIDN'T SEE BEYOND THEIR BOOKS.

They are being deceived by the greatest liars who ever existed. They go about like sheep falling for everything the sponsored scribes write up and down. They didn't see a single revelation about the other worlds, yet they argue in ignorance more than he who sees.

May yahweh remain caged in the spiritual prison where he is currently being held hostage by his good brothers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by Wilgrea7(m): 6:06am On Apr 08, 2017
otemanuduno:

The problem you have is that you aren't conscious of the fact that majority of people in the world right now are Christians, therefore you'll have higher percentages of so-called research sites favouring Christianity and telling apologetic lies to keep you sheep being sheepish.
comments like this make me angry... majority of people in the world are Christians so they will manipulate the world in favour of Christians?? how can you even think such a thing?? do you know what science is?... a field based on facts... history deals with facts... without religious sentiments.... if majority of the people in the world are Christians then don't use any scientific product ever... because its people like Isaac Newton who made groundbreaking inventions... your mindset is no different from that of the RCC when they were killing anybody who had anything contrary to their dogma.. or the modern day Christian dogma that thinks the devil is doing all he can go get them to take a dumb chip.. its annoying for you to even think like that... you have no right to make reference to science since majority are Christians... the problem with your mindset is that it is so centered around Christianity that you've ignored all other things.. you doubt certified theologians and historians with solid proof... proof from science... you rather doubt them and look at your doctrine... you're no different from the RCC during the Inquisitions...

You're talking as if you ever saw any of the scrolls of ancient times as original as they are. You're talking as if you can't have a website too and put nonsense their as Christian research websites.

so every website both HISTORIC and SCIENTIFIC.. that denies your claims have been adulterated by Christians?? are you even listening to yourself?? so even Wikipedia is used to spread Christianity... yet they have knowledge of other religions... enough knowledge to convert someone... also... there are no “scrolls of old".... writing started around 3500BC
link: Wikipedia,history of writing
all you do is reject information contrary to your literature... i even showed you historic evidence that the people of the neantherdal didn't have religion and if they did, it wasn't associated with anything abrahamic.. that it was associated with animals... but you rejected cold hard evidence... now i mean no offence or insult... but now among two of us.. who's really using his “brain"... no offence intended

FYI, I saw a vision and I was made to know that almost all pastors of the world own so-called research websites. According to the list I saw in my vision, one pastor called Bushiri in Malawi has 25 such lying and apologetic research websites. Kumuyi has 15, Myles Monroe(may his soul rest in perfect peace) has 28 so-called research websites, Oyedepo has 31, Adeboye has 41, Apostle Suleiman has 12, TB Joshua has 57 and so on. All these are Nigerian pastors alone o, except for Bushiri and Myles Munroe I included. So after checking the research websites sponsored by any of these so-called men of god, what am I going to acquire? False knowledge of course.
angry angry .... listen to yourself... just for one second... i beg you in the name of God.... just listen to yourself... oyedepo... adeboye... Suleiman.. tb Joshua.... good lord of mercy!!! otem... i mean no insults... and I'm not joking about this.. this isn't funny anymore... if you really believe all this... then please go to a hospital for medical checkup... I'm not saying this as a joke nor do i mean to insult you.. how can you say the likes of adeboye have research websites that even precedes their own existence?? i don't follow clergy and i don't like defending them... but you are 10000% wrong..

Eusebius I maintain, is the brain behind the new testament. He is a doctor of literature, having gathered the very little documents of immediate past liars together and then formed his own. It's only if I didn't see him face to face in the revelation that turned me to a fearless being as this that I can say that I am only speculating
i don't mean to sound rude to anyone... but Eusebius was a nobody... how can you possibly reject facts in front of your own eyes.. I'll agree he had a link with Constantine and giving credit to the RCC... but it doesn't go further than that... how can you reject evidence in your very face??
As for David being a neanderthal, the question is how many of us presently on earth wasn't reincarnated? A very few of us. Daoud of the Neanderthal was the one whose characteristics was given to his reincarnate, David Sapien.
firstly... the Jews don't believe in reincarnation... secondly.. according to your doctrine he should've gone to the valley of correction.. so his reincarnate just happened to do exactly everything the previous david did and the conditions happened to be the same right?? do you know how you sound right now??

If I didn't go to that afterlife of peace where the dead go to, I wouldn't be bold enough to say all these. I saw it myself. His name was spelt in capital letters EUSEBIUS so that I could wake up and find out who he is. That was even when I have never heard of him before. If I didn't experience what I am saying, let the powers that be take my life away tonight.
your swearing doesn't move me anymore... you've lied and sweared so many times that I'm sure swearing to you is just a thing you do for fun... i dunno if you ever heard of spiritualists talking about dark entities that can create dreams for people.. if you're not strong enough or if your vibration is weak.. they can manipulate you and make you see things... many spiritualists talk about it... go look it up

IT PAINS THE HEART WHEN ANYONE IS ARGUING WHAT YOU EXPERIENCE WITH YOU. IT PAINS THE HEART MORE WHEN THEY ARE TELLING YOU TO GO AND MAKE WEBSITE RESEARCH ON WHOM YOU ALREADY KNEW WHO PUT THEM THERE.
who put it there?? you feel everything is put up by Christians to favour Christianity... that mindset is proof that you don't even do research at all.. its a very dangerous mindset.. if you want to keep to your “experience"... then don't use science as a reference point because it is not in your favour...
IGNORANT SOULS ARGUE WHEN THEY DIDN'T SEE BEYOND THEIR BOOKS.
from this definition you seem to be the ignorant one

They are being deceived by the greatest liars who ever existed. They go about like sheep falling for everything the sponsored scribes write up and down. They didn't see a single revelation about the other worlds, yet they argue in ignorance more than he who sees.
I've had dreams of rapture... today i don't believe in it... its not bad to have a revelation... but when your revelation starts saying things contrary to history, fact etc etc... then you know the person behind the revelation is trying to make a fool out of you... I've had a “revelation" that my parents were trying to kill me... i would've been an idiot to believe such poo.. there are false revelations... so its better you know which is true... when your revelation tells you that all information is being adultrated and formed by Christians... then the giver of that revelation is trying to make a fool out of you.. if you think this world rotates around Christianity... then you must be joking... i still look back and wonder how the hell i fell for this doctrine... like i said before... KNOWLEDGE IS POWER...

May yahweh remain caged in the spiritual prison where he is currently being held hostage by his good brothers.

keep saying it till you believe it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims / Dunamis School Of Ministry ( DUSOM / Primary Or Secondary Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.