Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends (53427 Views)

Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences / Spot Chika Ike In This Harvard Business Class Photo / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by galaxy2020(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2017
Get a husband if you are truly hardworking.....
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 04, 2017
youngest85:
PhotoShop.....is dat how to dress to site?
she b worked? You get sense?
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by adorablepepple(f): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2017
louwie:

Am sure you'll come for my head if i told you that "you are wrong, the root cause being your perception. You need to work on it"

FIX:

I won't tell you.
undecided
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Nature8(m): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2017
tahoe:
ftc
alright you try.

grin
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Nature8(m): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2017
Nice one Chika Ike, I love this.. cheesy
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Ignyte(m): 11:50am On Apr 04, 2017
Make she dey disturb, until Otobo notice am... Sule wife go release complete album that time grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 04, 2017
armed robbers are also taking note.
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by newspostng(m): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
swear if a man isn't involved
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Kolinzzz7787(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
give your fellow ladies your break down how you hustle on ur own and acquire the money, i think with that, one will be convince and be motivated to follow your suit, Than just saying you at your construction site. Anyone can be in a construction site and claim he/she is hustling as well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
Agree with you, base on the fact. Every one who desire to be rich. Is meant to engage profitably their innate potentials.

That's according to nnendu.com.

Who promise to get https://nnendu.com/section-2/ up in weeks time. To enable all know their innate potential.
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Ejjis(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
adorablepepple:
Is it from your kwekwekwe movie that you got money to build?? Some rich guys are behind this your spending abeggi
soo?
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Ejjis(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
YEYE PEOPLE, JEALOUSY GO KILL ALL OF YOU,ESPECIALLY YOU LADIES TALKING AGAINST HER...BE THERE LOOKING FOR RICH BOY AND HUSBAND TILL YOU BECOME MAMA ARUGBO...FOOLS.
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Myself2(m): 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
No she can't say that.I don't believe she said that cos she will be indicting herself.We know of her relationship with a certain high ranking senator in the last session.Nahhh she can't speak against herself
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Vorigo: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
When you make it good, congratulate yourself as opposed to talking shit.

Mind you, some people know you on a personal level.
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Ejanla07: 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Why is it dat nollywood actresses re rich but nollywood actors barely live.... What is d actresses do dat actors don't

How much dem dey pay per movie sef...
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by willibounce1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
This is the problem i have with these nollywood idiotic actresses. It is better to keep shot than coming out to embarrass yourselves. How many nollywood actors are building houses, going to construction sites and buying expensive cars. You future in 200 -500k max movies and you are telling us rubbish about going to construction sites. Just tell the truth about getting support from some alhaji or rich bwoy instead of all these inspirational quotes. Naija women can lie so much especially these oloshos. Let her swear by amadioha that she is using her personal money to build that house. if to say na so nollywood dey pay, all the actors for don build house for lekki
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3231721/rumour-actress-eats-poo-big
Is it not the same lady that was referred to in the disgusting post in the link above?
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by anslem96: 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
Destined2win:
Why would she say that?
ask Google na
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by porchbaby(f): 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hmmmmm,my dear leave story,am also into d acting buzz and I understand wat goes down there,now tell me u didn't fu** to get to where u re today, some ladies sha sad sad angry
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Fourwinds: 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Yeye girl grin, who needs a rich boyfriend when you already have a corrupt Criminal David Mark by your side undecided
hmmmmmm...u mean na David Mark na e dey brush d Camel Toe.? tokoyaka
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Fourwinds: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
porchbaby:
Hmmmmm,my dear leave story,am also into d acting buzz and I understand wat goes down there,now tell me u didn't fu** to get to where u re today, some ladies sha sad sad angry
hmmmm.... not many ladies will want agree....u know what I mean...ladies are secretive on such things
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by oheni(f): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hey Chika Ike, some powerful individuals (men) helped you to climb up, I don't think you earned your money from movies, you are not in Hollywood, you are not Angelina Jolie. I'm not saying that ladies should be running after rich men, I'm only saying that Chika Ike shouldn't see herself as the most hardworking woman in Nigeria. We all remember how some power individuals lodged her in one of the most expensive hotels in Dubai and flew her around the globe years back. One thing I'm sure of is that majority of Nigerian women are working hard, but not all are lucky. These people front themselves as actresses while they play a different ball game all together. They will use the money they got from some power individuals they pally with to invest and come out to talk as if the money they used for investments came directly from movies.
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Myself2(m): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Fourwinds:
hmmmmmm...u mean na David Mark na e dey brush d Camel Toe.? tokoyaka

cheesy grin grin
YOU NAILED IT
I think say na only me know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants / Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ? / Davido Is Putting On Some Weight . . . He Now Has A Little Belly On Him!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.