Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle (16849 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe's Gift From Her Ex-Boyfriend In 2012 Now Worth 60k Dollars / Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating / Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by olayinka807: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2017
Actress Mimi Orjiekwe and her husband/fellow actor, Charles Billion, have welcomed their baby girl. Mimi revealed that their child was born last night and shared details from her natural childbirth. She wrote via her social media page:

(Parental guide R18)..So last Sunday I didn't get those Mother's Day wishes gracefully.. It was still mom to be wishes .. Today is diff.. Last night I became a mum 3/4/2017 .. And that was how I agreed to ve a supernatural childbirth.. No anesthetic no epidurals..

Moms u guys didn't tell me the real gist.... Well bodies differs right .. We completed 40 weeks and 6 days .. I wanted freedom jezz.. So I and jasmine started Trying home induction and it worked .. If u hear labor .. Hmm not all these laborers carrying cement oh.. My sister labor started and escalated .. I thought someone was uprooting my soul with dagger .. Jasmine kept fighting .. Thanks to my supermom and my LOVELY converted sister R.. They held me .. Ok I gave up..I wanted a pain relieve yeah I was seeing my shadow leaving .. Wel same time they checked my longtime only 2cm dilated cvix ..That shit broke and it was already 9cm.. Yeah was like miracle .. Didn't finish there.. The birthing !the push !the fight !!the struggle !!!the delivery !!oh Lord I will buy keys for all my pants ..

Jasmine says hi .. Meanwhile she's been staring at me like mum I ve fair hands white legs fair nose , dark forehead etc .. What am I Oyibo or Naija,abi na Iraq !! Lol.. Me: Babe Your jus the princess of MY HEART!! We added a daughter, niece ,sister granddaughter to a family of 4 boys ..my brothers re soo xcited jaz!! WE LOVE U VERY MUCH .. Jaz :Don't worry famz they will unveil me in few days.. Prayers on me now
Source - http://www.9janewsarena.com/2017/04/actress-mimi-orjiekwe-welcomes-baby.html

5 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by exlinkleads(f): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2017
congrats to the beautiful couple

Ding Ding Ding

FTC today

I dedicate this space to my rule model Femi Falana

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by olayinka807: 8:12am On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by botad(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2017
H
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by necyka: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2017
congratulations oooooo
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by NightRains(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2017
cry
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 04, 2017
Congrats dear
Lmao @I will buy a key for my pants grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by botad(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2017
What am I going to comment on this post?

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by Medunah: 10:48am On Apr 04, 2017
Awnnnnn, I want one
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by Dindondin(m): 10:49am On Apr 04, 2017
ok
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by holaragh(f): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2017
Congrats to her o
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by Idydarling(f): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2017
lovely
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by sinaj(f): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2017
This labor ish is too scary cry

4 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by Oblitz(m): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2017
nice

check my signature and see pictures of amazing stamped concrete.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by viexcey(f): 10:53am On Apr 04, 2017
God help all the pregies out there especially those in labour rooms right now... Amen in Jesus name!
E no be small something o!

30 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by Tenim47(m): 10:53am On Apr 04, 2017
is that the baby face
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by Elnino4ladies: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2017
What is she?
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by Culin(f): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2017
Hahaha. '' I'll buy keys for all my panties''. Well motherhood is a beautiful thing you'll be begging your hubby for more kids.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by menwongo(m): 10:56am On Apr 04, 2017
If it's ain't easy don't go back!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by Nuelton(m): 10:57am On Apr 04, 2017
Awww...its not easy ooh...But the joy of seeing the baby will make you forget all the pains....

Guys check out my signature.

The guys are paying like mad!

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by Winnyluv(f): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2017
Congratulations!

You're hiding your baby's face, ok.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by Ogashub(m): 11:02am On Apr 04, 2017
Abeg who know her
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by oscaruzie(m): 11:04am On Apr 04, 2017
I dey chop nah!!! angry angry
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by duduade: 11:28am On Apr 04, 2017
exlinkleads:
congrats to the beautiful couple

Ding Ding Ding

FTC today

I dedicate this space to my rule model Femi Falana

I think she and that guy are divorced o...
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by exammate: 11:58am On Apr 04, 2017
Do you want to pass Jamb with Flying colours?
The ExamMate Jamb cbt software is the answer. Follow these links to get yours;

Desktop/Laptop app: http://esoftcontent.com/Eshop/product.php?user_id=96612726

Mobile App: https:///nbCV4i
You can also call 08189968809 or visit www.esoftcontent.com

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by preciousMI1(f): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2017
hiding of baby's face trending...
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by efygirl: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
Dt wz xo sweet,congratz dear
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
undecided
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle by realabraham: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
I can totally relate. That joy can't be bought with money. Congrats girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Baba's N30m Intervention Revolving Loan / VERY HOT: All Nicki Minaj Sexy Hot Pics(photos) / Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.