Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Christ embassy stage DESIGNER,the brain behind the stage work and lightings. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ embassy stage DESIGNER,the brain behind the stage work and lightings. (5706 Views)

Poll: Is pastor chris sponsoring pst shalom Kelvin TRULY

This poll has ended

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! / 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ embassy stage DESIGNER,the brain behind the stage work and lightings. by shakev: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2009
The brain behind the stage design,lighting in Christ embassy.MEGASTAGE SET AND DESIGN INTERNATIONAL.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Christ embassy stage DESIGNER,the brain behind the stage work and lightings. by shakev: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2009
he claimed to be the youngest and richest preacher in nigeria,because of his schoolarship scheme pls make una tell me ohh who be this man
Re: Christ embassy stage DESIGNER,the brain behind the stage work and lightings. by shakev: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2009
YES[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Christ embassy stage DESIGNER,the brain behind the stage work and lightings. by Sweetdoct247(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2009
Common get a life[color=][/color] undecided[color=][/color]
Re: Christ embassy stage DESIGNER,the brain behind the stage work and lightings. by bishopxyz: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2009
I think i was in a meeting with that young man pastor kelvin akinbo shalom, and i was amaze at his speech and the power he demonstrated,i began to wonder because he is too young but very rich giving out scholarship,well i do not know what to say for now if he is not from God it can not stand the taste of time,though people are saying that pastor Chris is the one sponsoring him but we are yet to know the truth,HE HAS SUCH AUDACIOUS BOLDNESS TO PROPHESY ABOUT THE DEATH OF A CERTAIN PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY LONG AGO,and according to him in one of his meetings,that prophesy is about to come to pass in land, he claime to have seen 2010 and what the future hold for nigeria, inhis meeting he declare that the people should pray for Good-luck Jonathan is not going to be easy he said but, then he kept quiet and said we must pray for his family even his wife and his son,ANOTHER TB JOSHUA HAS COME,am not against him at all because of the way he is helping the people financially giving out scholarship such a young man though no body knows the source of his money but i pray for him.
Re: Christ embassy stage DESIGNER,the brain behind the stage work and lightings. by otokx(m): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2009
Why should i be bothered about this dude?
Re: Christ embassy stage DESIGNER,the brain behind the stage work and lightings. by shakev: 9:27am On Mar 22, 2012
]The brain behind the stage design,lighting in Christ embassy.MEGASTAGE SET AND DESIGN INTERNATIONAL.
LOVEWORLD LIGHTING AND STAGE AFFAIRES INC.
Re: Christ embassy stage DESIGNER,the brain behind the stage work and lightings. by babapressy(m): 8:55pm On May 14, 2017
Great job

(1) (Reply)

The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) / Christians, What Happened To The 4th Commandment? / Can You Curse What God Has Blessed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.