Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Help,how Was Someone Able To Check My first bank Account Balance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help,how Was Someone Able To Check My first bank Account Balance (1265 Views)

Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' / First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) / Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,how Was Someone Able To Check My first bank Account Balance by coolestchris(m): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2017
the guy told me about my current account history down to where I withdrew the money, after I drop my account number and name, in a group
Re: Help,how Was Someone Able To Check My first bank Account Balance by coolestchris(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2017
although he is a friend but am baffled
Re: Help,how Was Someone Able To Check My first bank Account Balance by coolestchris(m): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2017
no one can help
Re: Help,how Was Someone Able To Check My first bank Account Balance by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 04, 2017
He has insider in the bank or maybe he works with the bank!
Re: Help,how Was Someone Able To Check My first bank Account Balance by coolestchris(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2017
Alexkene:
He has insider in the bank or maybe he works with the bank!
are u sure he is a bank affiliated person
Re: Help,how Was Someone Able To Check My first bank Account Balance by goonsmi: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
coolestchris:
the guy told me about my current account history down to where I withdrew the money, after I drop my account number and name, in a group

I hope its not what I am thinking that you wanted to use the account for?

Its very likely that the guy is a banker or have a trusted banker as a friend that is working in your bank.
Re: Help,how Was Someone Able To Check My first bank Account Balance by goonsmi: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
coolestchris:
are u sure he is a bank affiliated person

I thought you said the person is your friend You're in the best position to answer that.
Re: Help,how Was Someone Able To Check My first bank Account Balance by coolestchris(m): 6:28am On Apr 05, 2017
goonsmi:

I thought you said the person is your friend You're in the best position to answer that.
he refuse to talk How,
Re: Help,how Was Someone Able To Check My first bank Account Balance by goonsmi: 6:43am On Apr 05, 2017
At least you should know his profession
Re: Help,how Was Someone Able To Check My first bank Account Balance by nlPoster: 3:29am On Feb 18, 2020
Everybody refusing to talk.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Professional Sport Exchange Trading. / Say Bye-Bye To Nigerian Paypal Issues-Open and Verify Your Account In One Click / Gtbank Vs Innoson - Gtbank In Trouble As #boycottgtbank Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.