Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

This Is My Testimony For 2009. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is My Testimony For 2009. (693 Views)

God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1)

This Is My Testimony For 2009. by highland(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2009
Bless The lord, i want to testify to the glory of the lord that in 2009, i made it to this day. It appears at a particular time in the year as if i have lost it, but thank God i didn't lose everything. Though it thus appear that i lose my shame , poverty , joblessness and sickness to the devil and his agents.But nevertheless, I'm here today to tell you that He kept me and i won't let go to say thank you lord.

Perhaps, you maybe ungrateful about your situation right now but remember that you haven't lost your very self to the shackle and molestation of sin and death to be killed and buried  before now.
Come on, celebrate the lord and share your testimony too, to the shame of the devil.
Love You
Re: This Is My Testimony For 2009. by AKO1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2009

(1)

Mysterious Near Death Experiences / What If We Are Not All Wrong? / Nigeria's Golden Jubilee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.