Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

‘I Feel Blessed To Be Married To Tuface’ – Annie Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Feel Blessed To Be Married To Tuface’ – Annie Idibia (372 Views)

2face: Seeing Alex Ekubo Kiss My Wife, Annie Idibia, How I Feel / Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" / "I Have Never Wanted To Be Married" - Funmi Iyanda Says. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Feel Blessed To Be Married To Tuface’ – Annie Idibia by seedorffits(m): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2017
Annie Idibia is a Nollywood actress and celebrity wife to music icon, Tuface Idibia who have been able to stay together despite the fact that they are both in the spotlight.

Tuface recently released the remix of his biggest hit song, African Queen, which was used as an original soundtrack in comedian, AY’s new movie, 10 Days in Sun City, and dedicated it to his lovely wife.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop recently, Annie lit up like a million stars while describing her marriage.

She said:

“I feel blessed to be married to 2face and I’m glad that we share something special. In fact, our marriage is a blessing,” she said.

On how she feels that Tuface dedicated the remix of the iconic song to her, she said, “Naturally, I feel good about it and I can tell you that any woman would love such a thing. It is a beautiful thing when the person you love appreciates you…it ranks among one of the best feelings in the world.”

http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/04/i-feel-blessed-to-be-married-to-tuface.html?m=1

http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/04/i-feel-blessed-to-be-married-to-tuface.html?m=1

Re: ‘I Feel Blessed To Be Married To Tuface’ – Annie Idibia by optional1(f): 10:49am On Apr 04, 2017
who no go feel blessed to marry person like tubaba...

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Winner Efe Receives His Brand New Kia Sorento SUV - ALL PHOTOS / Kemen’s Disqualification Took About 7 Hours Of Deliberation” – Ebuka / 'i'm Addicted To Nudity' - Maheeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.