Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" (40225 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Hot In Ripped Jeans (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Camo Bum Shorts (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Hits The Pool In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by choku123: 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Actress Ebube Nwagbo has had her fair share of controversies in the industry and has since managed to keep her private life private.

The beautiful actress who was once linked to singer Kcee, opened up to Sunday Scoop, on why she is yet to be married.

“I believe that everything happens at the right time, which is the time that God ordains. I don’t like abandoning things halfway; I prefer to stick with it till the end. That’s why I have to be very careful about marriage. I don’t think divorced couples go into their marriages with the intention to split. It is because issues came up that they couldn’t handle or that they did not know one another well enough before getting married. Anyway, I have learnt from the mistakes of other people and whenever I make my decision, it just has to be the right way.”

On how she manages male fans;
 “Some of them can be quite extreme and I always put such people in their place. I try to relate with people equally, irrespective of class or status. However, most of my fans are pleasant and I love them all very much. I appreciate all the females too. But I also want fans of celebrities to know that as humans, their favourite actor or artiste wouldn’t always be in the best of moods. They should try to be a bit more understanding.”

http://punchng.com/why-im-not-yet-married-ebube-nwagbo/amp/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
see this busty beautiful gee! Hope who u go finally marry go get beard? Cos I wonder if Beardless people would really
make heaven.
So, if Jesus and other Angels are busy
stroking their beards,
what would they stroke?
The hairs in their armpit?

Or where will u touch if u want to make decision like a man?

Note: am also beardless. cheesy

Now i know the benefit of FTC,

person go gather likes and mentions.
Now watch as the beardless folk gon come for my head. shocked

11 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Cutehector(m): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ebube my crush that year. But don't you want kids?

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lolz.. if only she will marry me. i don't go with age but the spirit the individual possess
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by NaijaCelebrity: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
hmmmmm,she prefer to be a babymama

Cutehector:
Ebube my crush that year. But don't you want kids?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ebube will be MhizzAJ's bridesmaid. That's what she's waiting for
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by ZeroUnity: 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nne find nwoke di gi mma n'obi o and stop raining excuses... Time mo dey..

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by doyinisaac(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
sarafa68:
see this busty beautiful gee! Hope who u go marry get bear Cos I wonder if Beardless people would really
make heaven.
So, if Jesus and other Angels are busy
stroking their beards,
what would they stroke?
The hairs in their armpit?
Bear ko beer ni ,your brain was replaced with indomie ni??

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by MustiizRaja(m): 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
i really cherish this lady.. ebube my love

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
doyinisaac:
Bear ko beer ni ,your brain was replaced with indomie ni??

and what about the beardless there? U must be blind not to know that it was a mistake. Oponu lasan.

Awon english lecturer Ode. Beardless niger spotted. cheesy
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by MamaTej(f): 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
Marriage is not compulsory dearie. But Africans take light issues too serious.

8 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Homeboiy: 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
I know the guy wey de fûck her for okopoly that yr

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by doyinisaac(m): 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
sarafa68:

and what about the beardless there? U must be blind not to know that it was a mistake. Oponu lasan.

Awon english lecturer Ode. Beardless niger spotted.
grin grin grin uncle sarafa ti binu oooo....and who told you I am beardless??i get beard pass u sef....lol

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
doyinisaac:
grin grin grin uncle sarafa ti binu oooo

eghon Iseec lojen binu.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by expensiveguyman(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
She better remain single instead of adding herself to d list of her colleagues who left their marriage after few years of wedlock.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by joseo: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
the best way to prevent divorce is to seek knowledge on marriage and apply it and not patience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Tycike: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
This one dey claim 34.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Vutseck(m): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
Tycike:
This one dey claim 34.
she could be less than 34

people with big posture looks older than their real age

pls no body should quote me I got small headache

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Tycike: 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Vutseck:

she could be less than 34

people with big posture looks older than their real age

pls no body should quote me I got small headache
bro, she not 34, she was my elder sister class mate at FGC Warri. They know each other very well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by lelvin(m): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Promismike(m): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Yes, patience is key.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
wtf... so this girl is still single
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Whoeppme(m): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
Hymnnnn....ASHAWO DEY SEE HUSBAND MARRY ON TIME?

CAPITAL NOOOOOOOOOOOO. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by donblade85555(m): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
story
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by chineduemmao: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ebube who ask u?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by grin88(m): 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
ok

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
She's got no explanation for no one. Her choice is her choice?

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by holluwai(m): 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
I’m available grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Omoluabi16(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
And she's quite beautiful and successful. Hope she finds her love someday.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu / Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.