Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Scammers Pls Be Warned - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammers Pls Be Warned (649 Views)

1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) / Momo Suicide Game Targeted At Children To Kill Themselves - Parents Warned / My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammers Pls Be Warned by mattiu(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2017
SCAM ALERT...SCAMMERS AND RIPPERS
PLEASE I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE THIS A PUBLIC NOTICE AND WARN EVERYONE HERE TO BE CAUTIOUS OF WHO THEY ARE DOING A ONLINE BUSINESS WITH ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS NOT A F2F BIZ.
FACEBOOK USER NAMES: DON PAPICHULS AND DON NELSON PICTURE BELOW; THIS GUYS HAVE BEEN GOING AROUND CLAIMING WHO THEY AIN'T AND DEFRAUDED PEEPS OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY THEREAFTER THEY BLOCK YOU...I KNOW MANY WILL SAY I AM NOT WISE THAT'S Y I WAS SCAMMED BUT THAT'S NOT THE ISSUE...DON PAPICHULS AND DON NELSON ARE WORKING TOGETHER TO DEFRAUD PEOPLE...IW WOULD LOVE ANYONE WHO KNOW THEM TO PLEASE HELP ME TRACK THEM DOWN THE MONEY INVOLVED IS HUGE...FROM THEIR LIMITED PROFILE ON FB I WAS ABLE TO KNOW THEY LIVE IN LEKKI PLS SAVE ME...THANKS PASS TO ON...I WILL ALSO POST THEIR PIX TO ALL BLOGS I CAN GET MY HANDS ON...
ALSO AMOSUN NELSON ORIYOMI GTB ACCOUNT NUMBER WAS USED TO TRANSFER A TOKEN TO ME BEFORE THEY BLOCKED ME AND WENT AWAY WITH MY MONEY

Re: Scammers Pls Be Warned by delishpot: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2017
Looking at their names even is enough evidence to show they are fraudsters yet you still gave them money?
Re: Scammers Pls Be Warned by Dc4life(m): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2017
I know Don Tee Aka Papichulo very well, he will never stoop so low to scam you out of your penny. I guess the real scammer was only using his pictures to perpetuate the fraud.
Re: Scammers Pls Be Warned by brostheo(m): 11:15am On Apr 04, 2017
Nna bia come why you they spoil home boys business?

I bet you were scammed cause of greed
Re: Scammers Pls Be Warned by maxti: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2017
delishpot:
Looking at their names even is enough evidence to show they are fraudsters yet you still gave them money?

i Wonder. i imagine the nature of the Biz.

1 Like

Re: Scammers Pls Be Warned by Abebe2000: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2017
Please rebroadcast!!! Stolen Vehicle: Honda CRV 2000 model, Engine number: bz20z220567
chasis number: jhlrd1872y0805157
Plate number: SMK745DH
Customs colour. call 08037628081.

1 Share

Re: Scammers Pls Be Warned by mattiu(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
delishpot:
no i didnt send him money it was a facebook group for exchange...i sent his some cards and he didnt fullfil our agreement n even blocked me
Re: Scammers Pls Be Warned by mattiu(m): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
brostheo:
Nna bia come why you they spoil home boys business?

I bet you were scammed cause of greed
mind ur speech whats the meaning of home boiz biz...so its bad i did biz with him
Re: Scammers Pls Be Warned by mattiu(m): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
maxti:

i Wonder. i imagine the nature of the Biz.
its a legit biz...an itunes card precisely...i was helping a friend to sell bfr i got duped by this two thiefs
Re: Scammers Pls Be Warned by mattiu(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
Dc4life:
I know Don Tee Aka Papichulo very well, he will never stoop so low to scam you out of your penny. I guess the real scammer was only using his pictures to perpetuate the fraud.
boss says who let him come out clean...we did the transaction via his facebook profile n chat
Re: Scammers Pls Be Warned by delishpot: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
mattiu:

no i didnt send him money it was a facebook group for exchange...i sent his some cards and he didnt fullfil our agreement n even blocked me

The name sef reach to make you run eeehhh! As in Don whatever!? I can never trust any generic name like that. No be mouth.
Re: Scammers Pls Be Warned by maxti: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
mattiu:

its a legit biz...an itunes card precisely...i was helping a friend to sell bfr i got duped by this two thiefs
I am sincerely sorry about that.
Re: Scammers Pls Be Warned by posiworld(m): 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
Guys stay off from this ripper facebook. Username:don.chula1996.. His nothing but a hungry Ripper....www.facebook.com/don.chula1996. www.facebook.com/Nelson.Thug

0223043812 GTbank Nelson Oriyomi Amosun

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Find Out Owner Of Luxury Apartment And Flat Where EFCC Seized Over $43 / Two Teenage Girls Were Arrested For Beating Another Girl To Death / Heroic Naija Police Kills Arm Robber As Robbers Attack Zenith Bank,owerri[video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.