Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,646 members, 7,837,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Nigerians Come Fo Tboss's Sister After She Insinuated That Nigerians Are Racists - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians Come Fo Tboss's Sister After She Insinuated That Nigerians Are Racists (847 Views)

BBNaija: "We Didn’t Know That Nigerians Like Sex Like That” - Vandora / BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) / Tboss' Sister, Wendy Idowu Engaged To Dameon, Her Baby Daddy Of 10 Years (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Come Fo Tboss's Sister After She Insinuated That Nigerians Are Racists by noetic5: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-cCPPepTJWTs/WONzfeHew_I/AAAAAAAMFYA/rorf0oyuHKwPOcBnrn_h-7BRckmBBypBQCLcB/s1600/aa.jpeg[/img]

Nigerians dragged Tboss' sister, Wendy, after she made a post on Tboss' Instagram page saying they suffered racism while growing up both in Nigeria and Romania. According to her, they suffered acceptance in Nigeria because of their skin color and mixed nationality, but things got worse when they traveled to Romania for their University education. She wrote;

Growing up we faced a lot of challenges but the major challenge we faced was "Acceptance". Having a different skin color and hair texture made us stand out and we never felt like we truly belonged. Apart from a few good friends, we never belonged to any cliques or groups like other people. Growing up in Nigeria people saw us as white and we never really blended in, so we were relieved to travel to Romania for our university education, just to get there and be called blacks. In Romania we got to find out the true definition of racism. Some Nigerians might not flow with you because you don't have same skin color as them but they won't resort to violence but in Romania a "few people" could be real extremists. So once again acceptance was a problem because people look at your skin color and think of you differently. For TBoss all that has come to an end now, after 11 weeks in the #bigbrothernaija2017 house people have actually begun to see TBoss as a real human, with real feelings and emotions, she gets happy, sad, angry, depressed, heartbroken and excited like every other human being, she plays, she eats, she drinks, she sleeps and has aspirations and goals like everyone else and for the first time the world has accepted her and stood by her side and fought for her. For this we can never stop saying thank you!!!

However, Nigerians didn't find it funny and they dragged her on her page. See some comments below...

[img]https://4.bp..com/-gJcdveXgU_g/WONzeBMv0qI/AAAAAAAMFX4/IUHsy0PX_DcfhZOBZfW9snfnLiIocjp5ACLcB/s1600/b.jpeg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-d_5AqbZxcCo/WONzesp4znI/AAAAAAAMFX8/IFUJ8hkhk9EXJ8U7uFyrH8Y-Q8AstJX-gCLcB/s1600/c.jpeg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-Tb8zkZyBgyY/WONzfzXAc-I/AAAAAAAMFYI/TkBrDydwDrM4qkS8kXuRQW8Ixk62HD6zwCLcB/s400/d.jpeg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-ti_K6saVvkM/WONzfup7YyI/AAAAAAAMFYE/Ko_yT_Otu80gVjyPAixLlG7wpJq_RvWHwCLcB/s1600/e.jpeg[/img]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSbO6DYhFu1/?taken-by=officialtboss_

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/nigerians-come-fo-tbosss-sister-after.html

lalasticlala
Re: Nigerians Come Fo Tboss's Sister After She Insinuated That Nigerians Are Racists by noetic5: 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
na so
Re: Nigerians Come Fo Tboss's Sister After She Insinuated That Nigerians Are Racists by Swegzfreak: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
No chill

Sell your gift cards to me.... Contact @ sig
Re: Nigerians Come Fo Tboss's Sister After She Insinuated That Nigerians Are Racists by thehedge(f): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hehehe ...Nigerians wen even prefer other race to their own? this lady can lie sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come Fo Tboss's Sister After She Insinuated That Nigerians Are Racists by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
I ran out of fùcks to give
Re: Nigerians Come Fo Tboss's Sister After She Insinuated That Nigerians Are Racists by BiafranBushBoy: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nothing will make Tboss to win that money.

Efe is just like a movement, and movements will never fail.

Tboss started gaining support very late, and Efe is expanding his support base!

Bisola will suffer it more, because more of her fans will switch to efe because they sense him as a winning movement.

My predictions!

Efe
Tboss
Debbie rise
Bisola
Marvis.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come Fo Tboss's Sister After She Insinuated That Nigerians Are Racists by djlawex02(m): 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
I D G A F
Re: Nigerians Come Fo Tboss's Sister After She Insinuated That Nigerians Are Racists by Giel: 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Bisola will suffer it more, because more of her fans will switch to efe because they sense him as a winning movement.

My predictions!

Efe
Tboss
Debbie rise
Bisola
Marvis.

TBoss will win

#Bossnation is solidly behind her,

my prediction is
1)Tboss
2&3) Efe or debie. who knows probably efe though
4)Bisola
5)marvis

sms Vote TBoss to 32052
use wechat to vote also
only 100 sms per sim.
Re: Nigerians Come Fo Tboss's Sister After She Insinuated That Nigerians Are Racists by BiafranBushBoy: 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
Giel:

TBoss will win

#Bossnation is solidly behind her,

my prediction is
1)Tboss
2&3) Efe or debie. who knows probably efe though
4)Bisola
5)marvis

sms Vote TBoss to 32052
use wechat to vote also
only 100 sms per sim.

You want us to have a bet?

If Tboss comes out second like I said, then she did marvelously well.

She started to generate momentum of late. It won't change anything.
Re: Nigerians Come Fo Tboss's Sister After She Insinuated That Nigerians Are Racists by Smellymouth: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

My predictions!

Efe
Tboss
Debbie rise
Bisola
Marvis.

Izzit ma faulltttttttt... cheesy

Re: Nigerians Come Fo Tboss's Sister After She Insinuated That Nigerians Are Racists by BiafranBushBoy: 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Smellymouth:

Izzit ma faulltttttttt... cheesy

Who you dey go for?

Lol...
Re: Nigerians Come Fo Tboss's Sister After She Insinuated That Nigerians Are Racists by Smellymouth: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Who you dey go for?

Lol...
Captain Neeplez, Mr Logistics.
The street is winning. cheesy
Efe for the mulla.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come Fo Tboss's Sister After She Insinuated That Nigerians Are Racists by BiafranBushBoy: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Smellymouth:

Captain Neeplez, Mr Logistics.
The street is winning. cheesy
Efe for the mulla.

AREA!!!!

Tboss no sabi wetin she wan do with the money...

Efe for the mulla based on logistics!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come Fo Tboss's Sister After She Insinuated That Nigerians Are Racists by Smellymouth: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

AREA!!!!

Tboss no sabi wetin she wan do with the money...

Efe for the mulla based on logistics!!

Hahahahaha.. PepperDemGang##
Re: Nigerians Come Fo Tboss's Sister After She Insinuated That Nigerians Are Racists by freebeat: 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Swegzfreak:
No chill

Sell your gift cards to me.... Contact @ sig
You didn't put a contact on your sig?

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Price Increase Shot Them Down In Nigeria / Tstv Sales Begins Nationwide / #bbnaija: New Pairing Of Big Brother Naija Housemates By Biggie In Week Four.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.