Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

I am looking 2004 Pathfinder Shock Absorbers And Headlights - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I am looking 2004 Pathfinder Shock Absorbers And Headlights (591 Views)

5 Times You Should Dim The Headlights Of Your Car – VIS / Tokunbo Shock Absorbers Vs New Shock Absorbers - Which Is Better In 9ja Context? / Effect Of Bad Shock Absorbers On Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am looking 2004 Pathfinder Shock Absorbers And Headlights by sr: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
I need good rear and front shocks for 2004 Nissan pathfinder, I have been disappointed more than once with whats available at ladipo, I will also need headlights for the same car. Kindly drop a contact or give me directions to a reliable shop. Much appreciated
Re: I am looking 2004 Pathfinder Shock Absorbers And Headlights by Autopartz: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
Fill the parts request form on www.autopartz.com and we will get back to you.
Re: I am looking 2004 Pathfinder Shock Absorbers And Headlights by TPound(m): 5:52am On Apr 09, 2017
Go to owode market.you will get the shocks and headlight more cheaper than ladipo's own. and its more durable
Re: I am looking 2004 Pathfinder Shock Absorbers And Headlights by umuopara: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
sr:
I need good rear and front shocks for 2004 Nissan pathfinder, I have been disappointed more than once with whats available at ladipo, I will also need headlights for the same car. Kindly drop a contact or give me directions to a reliable shop. Much appreciated

Let me advise you. Ladipo market remains the biggest and best market to get your car parts. Even people at Owode market come to Ladipo to purchase their goods.The problem with the last shock that you purchased is that what you purchased was not direct tokunbo but Nigerian used shock that was worked on and sold to you by some bad guy. In buying Shock there is a way to test each Shock to be sure that it is still working perfectly before you pay... Call me on 0809-281-2289 to direct you to a mechanic there at Ladipo that will not only help you to get one but also assist you to fix them into your cars. The Shock and the spring in good condition, you have nothing more to worry about.
Re: I am looking 2004 Pathfinder Shock Absorbers And Headlights by Jadeng: 7:37am On Apr 11, 2017
Search for a guy here on NL, username is "nissanparts" .
He can help you out.

(1) (Reply)

Honda CRV 07 Gear Oil / Weststar Unveils Fiat Tipo With Special Discounts, Quality After - Sales Support / Let's Address Some Issues Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.