Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,296 members, 7,860,726 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

So Sad Atlast, Mrs Maryam Babangida Is Dead! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / So Sad Atlast, Mrs Maryam Babangida Is Dead! (1087 Views)

Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs / The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) / Very Sad Story Of How Nigerians Left An Accident Victim To Bleed To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Sad Atlast, Mrs Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2009
Former first lady, Maryam Bagangida, has died after a prolonged battle with an illness believed to be cancer (Ovarian) at the age of 61. Maryam was married to the former military president, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida. A statement from Babangida’s family announced today that Maryam passed on early this morning after a protracted illness. The statement signed by Babangida’s special assistant, Ibrahim Ismail said the former chairperson of the Better Life for Rural Women during her husband's years in office had been hospitalised for ovarian cancer at University of California Los Angele's (UCLA) Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center in Los Angeles, United States.

See details in TODAY'S THISDAY NEWSPAPER
Re: So Sad Atlast, Mrs Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by dominique(f): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2009
may she RIP sad
Re: So Sad Atlast, Mrs Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by onionsoup(f): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
macfarland:
Former first lady, Maryam Bagangida, has died after a prolonged battle with an illness believed to be cancer (Ovarian) at the age of 61. Maryam was married to the former military president, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida. A statement from Babangida’s family announced today that Maryam passed on early this morning after a protracted illness. The statement signed by Babangida’s special assistant, Ibrahim Ismail said the former chairperson of the Better Life for Rural Women during her husband's years in office had been hospitalised for ovarian cancer at University of California Los Angele's (UCLA) Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center in Los Angeles, United States.

See details in TODAY'S THISDAY NEWSPAPER

oh so sadsad and to think i thought about her the day before her death wondering what could be up with her. I even promised myself i will Google to find out what she be up to lately. O ma shey o RIP ma.

(1) (Reply)

Fever Cold After Bath / . / Naturally Flawless Skin Solutions And Whitening Regimen Delivers Results In 7day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.