Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Household Items You Didn’t Realize Had Expiration Dates - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Household Items You Didn’t Realize Had Expiration Dates (1627 Views)

When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Household Items You Didn’t Realize Had Expiration Dates by akraym(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
We always remember to check the expiration date of milk, and we know how long we should keep our beauty products. Unfortunately, we don’t pay attention to items in our house that surround us longer than they actually should.
We at Bright Side advise you to start checking expiration dates...and not just the stuff in your fridge!

1 Like

Re: Household Items You Didn’t Realize Had Expiration Dates by akraym(m): 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Contd

1 Like

Re: Household Items You Didn’t Realize Had Expiration Dates by mrsfavour(f): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
OK, good Info.
Re: Household Items You Didn’t Realize Had Expiration Dates by Katier00(f): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
sponge 2 weeks? for this recession. nawa, na real wa

2 Likes

Re: Household Items You Didn’t Realize Had Expiration Dates by ShakurM(m): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
Dem no go gree o grin

1 Like

Re: Household Items You Didn’t Realize Had Expiration Dates by Acidosis(m): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
The time it took to design these images is more than enough time to take a picture of a bed or pillow with expiry date.

The manufacturers of the said pillow didn't write one, why should I take this seriously?

There is nothing good about this info. So if I purchase a bed and decide to not sleep on it, I should still go ahead to replace it because a blogger somewhere said my bed has expired? The same bed the real manufacturers didn't write any on?

Una well-done.

Just to correct this misinformation, pillows don't expire...their "shelf-life" solely depends on individual use and are subject to wear and tear based on, again, individual usage. If only you know the number of years some of these pillows have spent in warehouse and retail shops...
Re: Household Items You Didn’t Realize Had Expiration Dates by fhranchez(m): 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
nice info
Re: Household Items You Didn’t Realize Had Expiration Dates by nurey(m): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Acidosis:
The time it took to design these images is more than enough time to take a picture of a bed or pillow with expiry date.

The manufacturers of the said pillow didn't write one, why should I take this seriously?

There is nothing good about this info. So if I purchase a bed and decide to not sleep on it, I should still go ahead to replace it because a blogger somewhere said my bed has expired? The same bed the real manufacturers didn't write any on?

Una well-done.

Just to correct this misinformation, pillows don't expire...their "shelf-life" solely depends on individual use and are subject to wear and tear based on, again, individual usage. If only you know the number of years some of these pillows have spent in warehouse and retail shops...

why you so harsh on the guy nah grin

Re: Household Items You Didn’t Realize Had Expiration Dates by akraym(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
Acidosis:

Una well-done.

for your mind now, you are making sense.

2 Likes

Re: Household Items You Didn’t Realize Had Expiration Dates by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
I use my sponge for a year.
I buy really good brushes so they last me 6 months.
Re: Household Items You Didn’t Realize Had Expiration Dates by chris4gold(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
Educative post, where lalala and co?
Re: Household Items You Didn’t Realize Had Expiration Dates by siegfried99(m): 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hmm
Re: Household Items You Didn’t Realize Had Expiration Dates by quest003: 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
See this one, So I should troway my slippers after 6months abi? Like you'll buy another one for me. Mtcheeeeew!!
N:B God bless Mallam Adamu my shoemaker, with him your slippers can last as much as 15yrs

2 Likes

Re: Household Items You Didn’t Realize Had Expiration Dates by Exponental(m): 7:09am On Apr 05, 2017
House itself expires
Re: Household Items You Didn’t Realize Had Expiration Dates by Idydarling(f): 7:58am On Apr 05, 2017
na wa ooo
Re: Household Items You Didn’t Realize Had Expiration Dates by idu1(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2017
God bless you.

Slippers for six month like na me get the company wey dey do am.
Re: Household Items You Didn’t Realize Had Expiration Dates by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
So practically everything for my house don expire cry cry

Re: Household Items You Didn’t Realize Had Expiration Dates by Aremu01(m): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
So practically everything for my house don expire cry cry
Abi o
Laugh just de catch me shq

(1) (Reply)

This Young Multi Millionaire Kelvin Makes #340 Million Monthly / Inter-tribal Marraiges / I Need Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.