Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Calling All "men Of God" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Calling All "men Of God" (621 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / Three Great Men Of God And Great Geniuses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Calling All "men Of God" by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2009
This is a challenge to the chief manipulators of millions of gullible Nigerians. Daddy G.O and co all lay hands on people in order to heal them in "the name of jesus". They have videos of people in wheelchairs jumping up and down after 30 years.
Since they can perform these "miracles" in the name of jesus, I'm pleading with them to jump on one of those private jets and go to Saudi and lay hands on Umaru.

Afterall, Daddy G.O drove on an empty gas tank for 200miles. So please do your followers a favor and heal their president.
Re: Calling All "men Of God" by DeepSight(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2009
Daddy G.O. is a wicked and unrepentant fraudster with the singular life-purpose of stealing money from the gullible.

By the way, his excuse for not healing Umaru will be that Umaru has no faith in Jesus Christ.
Re: Calling All "men Of God" by Tudor6(f): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2009
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm!!
Re: Calling All "men Of God" by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2009
Tudór:

Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm!!
What?!!! I didn't touch or harm anybody.
Re: Calling All "men Of God" by DeepSight(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2009
WE need a UK style Charity Commission to audit these businesses churches
Re: Calling All "men Of God" by AKO1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2009

(1)

The 'now' God / Bro Franklin (offering Time) / Words Of Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.