Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) (33626 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics / Nigerian Lady Graduates Among 40 Exceptional Women From Harvard University. PICS / Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by Guyman02: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Kind hearted man. And who is that girl resting her head on the guy's shoulder lipsrsealed

Check my signature for durable and affordable window blinds

The guy now has potentials and women know when they see one grin grin

May God bless this man for his philanthropy
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by Guyman02: 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
youngest85:
You Kari clothes put for person body com snap ham picture say na u sponsor ham.
Na for inside banana plant Dem deh do graduation?

Wicked heart, the society dont need your type
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by Egalitarian1: 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
May your pot never go dry of oil as in Elijah's days, may God replenish your pocket in a million food in Jesus most miraculous name I decree and declares, Amen!
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by shibanbo(m): 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
youngest85:

so senseless
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by Jabioro: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
have u made the wicked wike to know about this ?
Is about the little help to the needy
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by wckabuoh(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
I know the guy, he sure did it. If you knwe him in person or ever crossed path with him then you won't have cause to doubt it.
youngest85:
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by soliddust2020: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
youngest85:

you are a very mean Modafacker grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by olaoge(m): 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Kind hearted man. And who is that girl resting her head on the guy's shoulder lipsrsealed

Get a good life
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by amdoyin82(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
GOD bless you sir

God bless RIVERS STATE

GOD bless WIKE

GOD bless PDP

GOD bless the JEWISH LAND
o.y.o
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by mrcrabs(m): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
youngest85:

Kai bad mouth. I dey smell am from here sef angry
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
olaoge:

Get a good life
And who tell you am not living a good life.
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by Fraih(f): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
adorablepepple:

No na inside your heart them dey do graduation. Eran
When you didn't go to school how will you know that you can bring your gown home and snap with your family before you return it

grin grin grin grin Eran aberan grin grin
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by kenoz(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nice one

God Bless him for his good gesture
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by muller101(m): 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

the sister
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by davidif: 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
GOD bless you sir

God bless RIVERS STATE

GOD bless WIKE

GOD bless PDP

GOD bless the JEWISH LAND

Jewish land?!?!?! Where did that come from?
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by Didiediamond(f): 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
awwww...God bless u
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by Prettyfor: 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
More power to ur elbow Sir
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
good news
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
abokii for life .always on the low level.

Jobless bigot, is it my fault that you have been unemployable since 2009; pls find a more appropriate route to vent your frustration - I am not your mate or nor have time for silly boys like you Mason. angry
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by OluDare01(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
I don't like saying this.

During my NYSC,there's this boy I liked so much. He was my best student but he's not financially buoyant. I promised to support him with all my power.
Fast forward after NYSC, I travelled to the US and we continued talking. I send him money to buy textbooks, I never knew he had a different plan for himself.
This guy lied to me that waec registration is 30k; which I confirmed to be 12k depending on the school. I sent him 22k to do the registration and other logistics.
In his mind,I'm sure he was like I don see maga. A week later, he told me waec had increased to 60k.
That was when I talked sense into him.

I like helping people but if you wanna take advantage of me, it ain't gonna happen.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by Yusluv13(m): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
givers never lack may God enrich you and bless u beyond your imagination.
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by BarrUche(m): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
youngest85:
nawa ooo
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by Jhamzy(m): 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
Let's all do good at our own level while we still have the time.
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by Oblackq: 12:45am On Apr 05, 2017
youngest85:

Naah! I know wali so well. I was a year ahead of him tho, same department.
He actually graduated last year, & dats a picture of d just concluded convocation ceremony at the university of port-harcourt.
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by nattyhero(m): 5:02am On Apr 05, 2017
youngest85:

Na jealousy wan burst ur bladder so. Ur brain no fit link u say after graduation for campus the reception fit be their village. Instead of u to clap for who try help. Person like u no go fit buy indomie for small pikin self. Rejoice with those who are are rejoicing make God bless you. Bad belle no be hand work ooooo
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:24am On Apr 05, 2017
youngest85:
Guy na wa for you o! grin so you want pinshure of him attending lectures writing tests and exams in Uniport or ...
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2017
he even sold his car? the man try no be small but I've tried to help many Nigerians but all they do is pay me back with evil and make me regret helping them at all. some take advantage of you,some steal from u,some even backbite and talk shit behind r back,some tell people u are helping them because u want to gain something from them,some would smile at u whenever they need ur help,turn back and blasting u behind ur back.
its good to help sha but I can only help if its within my capacity and I only help for the sake of God and not for man to praise me . I try to help without looking back if I can
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by snowblaq(f): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
youngest85:
..obviously you are either still a kid in secondary school.....you have no idea that you can take your convocation gown home to snap pictures with family and friends?....instead of praying to God to help you be a source of joy to people ..you are here castigating someone for the one he has done...
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by Danimighty7(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
youngest85:
Your daftness odikwa extraordinary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown / Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks / Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.