Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) (33627 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics / Nigerian Lady Graduates Among 40 Exceptional Women From Harvard University. PICS / Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Jobless bigot, is it my fault that you have been unemployable since 2009; pls find a more appropriate route to vent your frustration - I am not your mate or nor have time for silly boys like you Mason. angry
bloodymumu...I employ hardworking boys to work in my organisation. just announce the fact that u are jobless f00L!
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
bloodymumu...I employ hardworking boys to work in my organisation. just announce the fact that u are jobless f00L!

Which organisation?
Someone who has been running upandan filling job application forms since 2009 to no avail; it is only here in NL that you can come and chest beat - we know your type who can only find solace for their failure through spewing hatred and bigotry - how did my post warranted your stupid response, Mr. Mason?
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Which organisation?
Someone who has been running upandan filling job application forms since 2009 to no avail; it is only here in NL that you can come and chest beat - we know your type who can only find solace for their failure through spewing hatred and bigotry - how did my post warranted your stupid response, Mr. Mason?
aboki!ndi'hawusa!I can't disclose my organisation to a mere civilian like u.
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
VajanahDischaj:

Nyamirin banza, you think I am not aware of your failed attempts to get a job, since your NYSC in 2009, and particularly into the Nigerian Army or is it your dashed ambition for the US Army - yes dashed because you have no chance of setting a foot into that country, at least not with Trump now as president and his policy toss all your criminally minded blodas out ?
Olodo, keep deceiving your lying frustrated yourself; but nobody here is that gullible - Mr. Mason Jos.
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Nyamirin banza, you think I am not aware of your failed attempts to get a job, since your NYSC in 2009, and particularly into the Nigerian Army or is it your dashed ambition for the US Army - yes dashed because you have no chance of setting a foot into that country, at least not with Trump now as president and his policy toss all your criminally minded blodas out ?
Olodo, keep deceiving your lying frustrated yourself; but nobody here is that gullible - Mr. Mason Jos.
see this mumu. I'm a citizen by birth. u know nothing kill yourself out of frustration! hopeless cattle roaming.
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:58am On Apr 08, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
see this mumu. I'm a citizen by birth. u know nothing kill yourself out of frustration! hopeless cattle roaming.

Still reveling in idiotic stupidity as usual; no one is talking about your citizenship but about your joblessness and frustration, and attendant lack of manners.
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Still reveling in idiotic stupidity as usual; no one is talking about your citizenship but about your joblessness and frustration, and attendant lack of manners.
useless abokii if u get mind come meet Me for Mogadishu barracks! gods plus demons punish ya papa!idiot son of a bastard.
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
useless abokii if u get mind come meet Me for Mogadishu barracks! gods plus demons punish ya papa!idiot son of a bastard.

You mean de place where your mama dey prostitute her smelly ashawo toto wey born jobless mumu bastard like you?
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:28am On Apr 09, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

You mean de place where your mama dey prostitute her smelly ashawo toto wey born jobless mumu bastard like you?
Allah punish ya kunu mouth. imbe!I say make u come barracks u dey here dey tan rust
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by LionDeLeo: 6:06am On Apr 09, 2017
VajanahDischaj:

While I'm not the ItsMeAboki, my advice is that you desist from intimidating people with barracks.

Where you dey for Abacha Barracks? I assure, you will see me today if you give a very concise description.

Rubbish.
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by LionDeLeo: 6:13am On Apr 09, 2017
VajanahDischaj:

Civilian calling others civilians. Staying in the barracks doesn't make you military.
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

If your mama no born you bastard, give me real contact address stating specific meeting point and phone number; then we will know who is truly serious - fvcking jobless idiot angry
pussykid...come to abacha barracks 7.23 make I rock your head with booth.u dey mad.thunder fire the monkey wey sheet u comot from yansh.
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Civilian calling others civilians. Staying in the barracks doesn't make you military.
my friend keep quiet and mind your useless self.
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:

While I'm not the ItsMeAboki, my advice is that you desist from intimidating people with barracks.

Where you dey for Abacha Barracks? I assure, you will see me today if you give a very concise description.

Rubbish.
4k you bastardt! your boredom won't take u places .of all the posts on nairaland na this one u see bah?
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by LionDeLeo: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2017
[s]
VajanahDischaj:
my friend keep quiet and mind your useless self.
[/s]

Dude, forget all these opata yarn. Honestly I want to meet you in that barracks, I'm serious. I'm a "bloody civilian", I just want to see you face to face in that Abacha Barracks.
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by LionDeLeo: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2017
[s]
VajanahDischaj:
4k you bastardt! your boredom won't take u places .of all the posts on nairaland na this one u see bah?
[/s]

Rubbish and empty rants.

If you are not a coward, I challenge you to give me your specific address in the barracks.

As I have stated earlier, I'm not in the military, so you have nothing to fear.
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
VajanahDischaj:

pussykid...come to abacha barracks 7.23 make I rock your head with booth.u dey mad.thunder fire the monkey wey sheet u comot from yansh.

Fvcking stupid bastard - what an idiot, a fool trying to deceive himself.
Oh yes, come and see me trembling at the knees because of your empty chest beating threats
Don't worry, will meet you sooner than expected. angry
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by LionDeLeo: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
T
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:34am On Apr 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

Dude, forget all these opata yarn. Honestly I want to meet you in that barracks, I'm serious. I'm a "bloody civilian", I just want to see you face to face in that Abacha Barracks.
ask the Intel guys at the gate of Musa,tell them u want to 4k him up . do it or die baskard.
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:35am On Apr 13, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Fvcking stupid bastard - what an idiot, a fool trying to deceive himself.
Oh yes, come and see me trembling at the knees because of your empty chest beating threats
Don't worry, will meet you sooner than expected. angry
abokee for life.all u do is gragra but u no fit do shi
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by LionDeLeo: 1:49am On Apr 13, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
ask the Intel guys at the gate of Musa,tell them u want to 4k him up . do it or die baskard.

Rubbish. Address and contact is better. I should go and meet Intel guys and tell them I want to fvck them up, who is playing with you?

Or should we use pm?
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:32am On Apr 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Rubbish. Address and contact is better. I should go and meet Intel guys and tell them I want to fvck them up, who is playing with you?

Or should we use pm?
now I know say u be heavy hairy toto.
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by LionDeLeo: 9:16am On Apr 13, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
now I know say u be heavy hairy toto.

First, I know you are not a female.

Secondly, you are not in the military because no military man will be that lousy to start telling civilians to meet them in the barracks for a fight. Even soldiers will not do that, let alone officers.
Being in the barracks doesn't make you a military man, even if you have military personnel as friends. When jungle mature, na those your friends go still fvck u up, so, stop threatening anybody with the military.

Thirdly, looseness like this create negative impression of the military in the civil society. I wonder who even allowed you in that barracks let alone to start boasting about it.

Meanwhile, don't worry, the law will soon catch up with you.
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:

First, I know you are not a female.

Secondly, you are not in the military because no military man will be that lousy to start telling civilians to meet them in the barracks for a fight. Even soldiers will not do that, let alone officers.
Being in the barracks doesn't make you a military man, even if you have military personnel as friends. When jungle mature, na those your friends go still fvck u up, so, stop threatening anybody with the military.

Thirdly, looseness like this create negative impression of the military in the civil society. I wonder who even allowed you in that barracks let alone to start boasting about it.

Meanwhile, don't worry, the law will soon catch up with you.
for your mind u think say I read your trash? toto wey no get mind... now eh. I dey vantage point, if yu get mind find me come. I wear red shirt and blue jeans. wetin concern me with gender for this platform?
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by LionDeLeo: 2:44am On Apr 15, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
for your mind u think say I read your trash? toto wey no get mind... now eh. I dey vantage point, if yu get mind find me come. I wear red shirt and blue jeans. wetin concern me with gender for this platform?

I dare you again, if you are not a coward, let's synchronise this communication so that we will be on same page. How will you post at a random when people might be asleep and you will be thinking you have done what mugabe has not done. Dude, if you are not a coward, post and give at least 3 hrs ahead to give room for the possibility of reading your post late. Posting and be bragging of being at a point at the time of posting is nothing but cowardice.
Re: Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) by LionDeLeo: 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
shitface! I won't even answer you again. u are just like your mumu father. if u wan know me drop your number make I locate u bastarrd

Don't worry, we shall see how it goes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown / Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks / Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.