Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Is My Gionee M5 Camera Flash Light Faulty? (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is My Gionee M5 Camera Flash Light Faulty? (photos) (1322 Views)

I Can't Install Play Store On My Gionee Phone / My Gionee M5 Mini Showing Invalid IMEI / Please I Need Urgent Help With My Gionee Marathon M5 Plus, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Gionee M5 Camera Flash Light Faulty? (photos) by cynhamscakes(f): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hi guys, please i need a lil help on how to set my camera settings.
When i snap a pic with the flash on, the picture looks golden. It doesn't look natural at all and i have tried severally to adjust my settings yet there haven't been any improvement.

My phone is like an office to me because i use my phone to take pictures of my jobs and post on line and the major reason i spent 73k to buy this phone is because of the camera.

Snapping without flash is cool though but most times i will need to snap with the flash on but i end up getting not-so-good pictures.
Please how do i fix this?

The pics below are taken without flash and with flash. You will notice the difference is much.

Re: Is My Gionee M5 Camera Flash Light Faulty? (photos) by cynhamscakes(f): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
I don't like how my chicken pepper soup is looking all golden in the first picture.

gringringrin

Re: Is My Gionee M5 Camera Flash Light Faulty? (photos) by wheezyoung(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Aunty you are wicked....are you showing us your camera pics or your skills angry...you dunno some ppl are students way never chop since morning embarassed cry

3 Likes

Re: Is My Gionee M5 Camera Flash Light Faulty? (photos) by MrBONE2(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
cynhamscakes:
I don't like how my chicken pepper soup is looking all golden in the first picture.

gringringrin
Oh Sisi!see what you have cause now my tommy stomach burgly protesting,
Cant hold it anymore grin
Ayam HUNGRY save a soul please
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is My Gionee M5 Camera Flash Light Faulty? (photos) by cynhamscakes(f): 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
Please oooooooo somebody help me nah.

Haba na so una dey do?
Re: Is My Gionee M5 Camera Flash Light Faulty? (photos) by princemillla(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
cynhamscakes:
Please oooooooo somebody help me nah.

Haba na so una dey do?

Nothing can be done that that. The best thing for you is if your phone is still under warranty. Take it to gionee hub and complain. They might change it for u
Re: Is My Gionee M5 Camera Flash Light Faulty? (photos) by honsule(m): 12:15am On Apr 05, 2017
wheezyoung:
Aunty you are wicked....are you showing us your camera pics or your skills angry...you dunno some ppl are students way never chop since morning embarassed cry

lol cheesy cheesy see delicious meal. people are salivating over here
Re: Is My Gionee M5 Camera Flash Light Faulty? (photos) by honsule(m): 12:16am On Apr 05, 2017
MrBONE2:
Oh Sisi!see what you have cause now my tommy stomach burgly protesting,
Cant hold it anymore grin
Ayam HUNGRY save a soul please
grin grin grin

grin grin grin tongue tongue drink water
Re: Is My Gionee M5 Camera Flash Light Faulty? (photos) by MrBONE2(m): 7:55am On Apr 05, 2017
honsule:

grin grin grin tongue tongue drink water
Water can only stop thirst while what the Sisi emmm display would be the best antidote for my HUNGER. grin grin grin
Re: Is My Gionee M5 Camera Flash Light Faulty? (photos) by Chuksteric(m): 8:00am On Apr 05, 2017
Just tell me you want to show us your food and dirty dishes. .. Just see how you crunched that poor chicken
Re: Is My Gionee M5 Camera Flash Light Faulty? (photos) by NewOrleans: 8:39am On Apr 05, 2017
MY GIONEE M5 says "can't play this video" pls assist
Re: Is My Gionee M5 Camera Flash Light Faulty? (photos) by cynhamscakes(f): 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
princemillla:

Nothing can be done that that. The best thing for you is if your phone is still under warranty. Take it to gionee hub and complain. They might change it for u

Thanks alot. Do you use same phone? I'm wondering if its the same with other Gionee M5 phones.
Re: Is My Gionee M5 Camera Flash Light Faulty? (photos) by princemillla(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
cynhamscakes:

Thanks alot. Do you use same phone? I'm wondering if its the same with other Gionee M5 phones.

I once use the fone. And I must say it's a nice fone. Hoping to get it again. The camera is nothing to wrote home about.

I will advice you to either buy infinix zero 3 or zero 4. Thy both have 20.7 mp

I can swap with you if you don't mind... Just proposing
Re: Is My Gionee M5 Camera Flash Light Faulty? (photos) by Ourown(m): 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
Aunty invite me over, let me come and will fix your phone. shocked cool
Re: Is My Gionee M5 Camera Flash Light Faulty? (photos) by cynhamscakes(f): 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
princemillla:

I once use the fone. And I must say it's a nice fone. Hoping to get it again. The camera is nothing to wrote home about.

I will advice you to either buy infinix zero 3 or zero 4. Thy both have 20.7 mp

I can swap with you if you don't mind... Just proposing

Thanks but not interested.
Re: Is My Gionee M5 Camera Flash Light Faulty? (photos) by Oscarpraise(m): 12:44am On Apr 06, 2017
When you are getting a new phone, try the new itel S31
Re: Is My Gionee M5 Camera Flash Light Faulty? (photos) by princemillla(m): 6:57am On Apr 06, 2017
cynhamscakes:

Thanks but not interested.

OK all the best
Re: Is My Gionee M5 Camera Flash Light Faulty? (photos) by Pweety008: 7:36am On Apr 06, 2017
Get the itel S31 to resolve the issue

(1) (Reply)

HTC Launches HTC One X10 With 4000mah Battery / BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.