Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

What Measures Are Muslim Taking To End Extremism In Islam? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Measures Are Muslim Taking To End Extremism In Islam? (438 Views)

Why Are Muslim Brothers And Sisters Not Proud Of Their Religion? / Cousin Marriage in Islam / We Are Muslim Not Terrorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Measures Are Muslim Taking To End Extremism In Islam? by Whistleblowers: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
We all know that Islamic Terrorists are one of the greatest If not the greatest threat to peace all over the world. Their impacts leaves an indelible mark of sorrow ,tears and fear.

Islam as purported by its followers believes it's a Religion of Peace which contradicts the nefarious and devastating activities carried out by its fanatics. Most of these fanatics/terrorists are not born with this extreme ideology, they are brainwashed by radical Islamic scholars.

So this brings me to this important question, what are top clerics that preach peace, the average Muslims, the Islamic leaders doing to curb this menace (both present and future measures)?

Is there any?

CC. Seun lalasticlala

*i created this thread in the religion section which was swiftly moved to Muslim section. Now for me to comment on my own thread, I have to acknowledge Allah as my God. Please do something about this asap undecided
Re: What Measures Are Muslim Taking To End Extremism In Islam? by An2elect2(f): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
I don't think anything is being done but wait a sec, I thought you said you have lost faith in religion? grin
Re: What Measures Are Muslim Taking To End Extremism In Islam? by lfleak: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
The solution is easy....make america rule and allow them make their policy without any constraints..

The terror will cool down to ground 0..
Re: What Measures Are Muslim Taking To End Extremism In Islam? by Nbote(m): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
None whatsoever... All dey do is blame everyone else for misunderstanding their religion of "PEACE", blame Christians for always inciting dem and den give u reasons why their religion is jus hated out of jealousy because other violent acts are not attributed to other religions...

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Print Media Downplayed The Gruesome Murder Of Shaykh Hamzat-salam / Looking For Part Time Lesson Teachers In Ibadan / I Want To Get Married Soon..advise Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.