Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Need Advice On Transport Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Advice On Transport Business (2434 Views)

I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice / Transport Business In 2016. My Experience / Commercial Bus Transport Business In Lagos, PLEASE HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice On Transport Business by Olayinka4tyre(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
I hail all my boss in nairaland both male and female,God bless you all as you contribute to this thread am the type that find way where people say there is no way,i was born and and brought up in lagos rugged in mind but gentle in face,i strongly have passion to acquire degree as an engineer but poor background and finance fail the mission,even though i want to find all means to university nobody to support me because they don't have money to finance me,i love transportation since my childhood to the extent that i play with toy car from my age 3 to almost age 16 i do construct toy cars that was where i discover my passion for mech engineer and i also have passion for driving,i don't want to be a road side mechanic rather i would become an entrepreneur,even though i want to become an entrepreneur i will go for the one in line of my passion,in this civilized days some people can not walk from pleasure bus stop to iyana ipaja bus stop talkless of lagos to ibadan,so i have Decide in my mind to go for hire purchase bus to start inter state or intra state transport of people from lagos to ibadan or lagos to abeokuta or oshodi to ajah or agege to mowe ibafo so i need expert to give me advice on this and give me estimate of how much i can be making per day if i follow one route above after all expenses and how many trip can i make in a day and the best bus to buy e.gNissan urvan,Mazda bus,Toyota hiace don't forget to include the difficulties i will face and the advantages at the end and if you have any other route try and enlighten me,because i believe with God all thing are possible my story will be from grass to grace from one bus to 1000 bus amen thanks for patiently reading my long story before going straight to the point your attention is need all nairalander thanks for your contribution
Re: Need Advice On Transport Business by iamSi(m): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
hmmmmmm well ... I have been here before , trust me its a good move why not try Airport , register with an Airport and if you still really wanna do the inter state its best you consult the Garage chairman you intend registering with.

Olayinka4tyre:
I hail all my boss in nairaland both male and female,God bless you all as you contribute to this thread am the type that find way where people say there is no way,i was born and and brought up in lagos rugged in mind but gentle in face,i strongly have passion to acquire degree as an engineer but poor background and finance fail the mission,even though i want to find all means to university nobody to support me because they don't have money to finance me,i love transportation since my childhood to the extent that i play with toy car from my age 3 to almost age 16 i do construct toy cars that was where i discover my passion for mech engineer and i also have passion for driving,i don't want to be a road side mechanic rather i would become an entrepreneur,even though i want to become an entrepreneur i will go for the one in line of my passion,in this civilized days some people can not walk from pleasure bus stop to iyana ipaja bus stop talkless of lagos to ibadan,so i have Decide in my mind to go for hire purchase bus to start inter state or intra state transport of people from lagos to ibadan or lagos to abeokuta or oshodi to ajah or agege to mowe ibafo so i need expert to give me advice on this and give me estimate of how much i can be making per day if i follow one route above after all expenses and how many trip can i make in a day and the best bus to buy e.gNissan urvan,Mazda bus,Toyota hiace don't forget to include the difficulties i will face and the advantages at the end and if you have any other route try and enlighten me,because i believe with God all thing are possible my story will be from grass to grace from one bus to 1000 bus amen thanks for patiently reading my long story before going straight to the point your attention is need all nairalander thanks for your contribution
Re: Need Advice On Transport Business by Olayinka4tyre(m): 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
iamSi:
hmmmmmm well ... I have been here before , trust me its a good move why not try Airport , register with an Airport and if you still really wanna do the inter state its best you consult the Garage chairman you intend registering with.i like your advice for the airport thanks but remember in my post that am aiming high,i don't want to be ordinary taxi driver but owner of a transports company in future, but you know the chairman may not tell you the insight because of the registrations fees they are eager to collect from you,Nigeria corruption every where thank for your contribution sir

Re: Need Advice On Transport Business by iamSi(m): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
they dont collect much like 20k or 30k and you dont havr to pay once. If a Transportation coy is what you really want to start. i have another way for you ... go to all this ABC transport , i mean the newer ones , the medium scale .

register with them , you will be driving your bus or rather leave it for them you will be getting your dues monthly and you get to learn how the biz is been ran.

taking it to this local garage ... with God all things are possible but be ready for too many juju [quote author=Olayinka4tyre post=55263850][/quote]
Re: Need Advice On Transport Business by Olayinka4tyre(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
iamSi:
they dont collect much like 20k or 30k and you dont havr to pay once. If a Transportation coy is what you really want to start. i have another way for you ... go to all this ABC transport , i mean the newer ones , the medium scale .

register with them , you will be driving your bus or rather leave it for them you will be getting your dues monthly and you get to learn how the biz is been ran.

taking it to this local garage ... with God all things are possible but be ready for too many juju
i believe in God my spirit those not like working under person i want to build my own empire by God grace me that start with local will convert to modern way that when i arrived in my destination,if you have insight about my question above help me pls thanks for your understand
Re: Need Advice On Transport Business by Olayinka4tyre(m): 12:05am On Apr 05, 2017
Olayinka4tyre:
i believe in God my spirit those not like working under person i want to build my own empire by God grace me that start with local will convert to modern way that when i arrived in my destination,if you have insight about my question above help me pls thanks for your understand
a lot of view no post pls post in this thread help bro
Re: Need Advice On Transport Business by Olayinka4tyre(m): 9:37am On Apr 05, 2017
Olayinka4tyre:
a lot of view no post pls post in this thread help bro

give me more idea don't think am local or i don't know what am doing for the decision am about to take
Re: Need Advice On Transport Business by Olayinka4tyre(m): 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
Olayinka4tyre:
give me more idea don't think am local or i don't know what am doing for the decision am about to take
viewing this thread not replying God will judge you because is like seeing me jumping in the lagoon and you keep on watching till i end up my life there,nairalander nobody want to advice
Re: Need Advice On Transport Business by id4sho(m): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
Olayinka4tyre:
viewing this thread not replying God will judge you because is like seeing me jumping in the lagoon and you keep on watching till i end up my life there,nairalander nobody want to advice
Hi, am really aiming towards owning a transport company. From my little research, there are lot of registrations I.e CAC,FRSC,NARTO, STATE REVENUE BOARD, FIRS,OWNING A BUS PARK with infrastructure e.t.c
Nevertheless am still working on that, have you done your SWOT ANALYSIS, BUSINESS PLAN. It's a very good money raking investment
Re: Need Advice On Transport Business by Olayinka4tyre(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
id4sho:

Hi, am really aiming towards owning a transport company. From my little research, there are lot of registrations I.e CAC,FRSC,NARTO, STATE REVENUE BOARD, FIRS,OWNING A BUS PARK with infrastructure e.t.c
Nevertheless am still working on that, have you done your SWOT ANALYSIS, BUSINESS PLAN. It's a very good money raking investment
Sir Am So Glad With Your Decision To Invest In Transport Business And I Appreciate Your Courage,am Not Too Finacial Bouyant For Now To Own A Transport Company,but Is Part Of My Dream,Am Willing To Start From Grass To Grace,transport Business Have A Lot Of Branch You Can Depth Into,one Of The Branch Is Hire Purchase System,this Part Is Very Lucrative If You Can Deal With,for Example I Need Someone That Can Buy Mini Bus For Me In Term Of Hire Purchase,tokunbo Is 550-650k And Repay 1.2million In 15 Month So If You Are Intrested In It Sir You Can Help Me Thanks Sir And If You Can Bus One Of The Bus I Mention Earlier In My Post Thank Sir

(1) (Reply)

Youwin Connect 2017/2018 Enterpreneurs Telegram Group / Get Free Ebook On Practical Steps To Making Money Through The Internet / Free Traffic Method For CPA Marketing ($1,000+) Guaranteed Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.