Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

My Phone Is Messing Up! Help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Is Messing Up! Help! (953 Views)

Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? / This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Is Messing Up! Help! by lovediehatelive(m): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Please I need help! My new gionee p8 has refused me accesing it. Honestly I don't know what i pressed, it started misbehaving, anything I touch, the lady (speech features) will voice it out loud.... I can't even input my code, i keep getting unkown messages...
Scrolling up my phone is now very hard... King i tried rebooting it, but the reboot button isn't working! I need help please! Since Sunday
Re: My Phone Is Messing Up! Help! by ztanleechima(m): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
go flash it.
Re: My Phone Is Messing Up! Help! by princemillla(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
lovediehatelive:
Please I need help! My new gionee p8 has refused me accesing it. Honestly I don't know what i pressed, it started misbehaving, anything I touch, the lady (speech features) will voice it out loud.... I can't even input my code, i keep getting unkown messages...
Scrolling up my phone is now very hard... King i tried rebooting it, but the reboot button isn't working! I need help please! Since Sunday

Press and hold the power button until the fone reboot
Re: My Phone Is Messing Up! Help! by OVA200(m): 2:00am On Apr 05, 2017
With your explanation I don't get you very well but anything you want to click tap it twice or thrice till you get to your settings and go to accessibility and try to off TalkBack. If you want to scroll your screen you use two or three fingers at the same time to scroll.

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Is Messing Up! Help! by lovediehatelive(m): 6:21am On Apr 05, 2017
ztanleechima:
go flash it.
flash a brand new phone? shocked
Re: My Phone Is Messing Up! Help! by lovediehatelive(m): 6:22am On Apr 05, 2017
princemillla:

Press and hold the power button until the fone reboot
i will try it. Thanks
Re: My Phone Is Messing Up! Help! by lovediehatelive(m): 6:24am On Apr 05, 2017
OVA200:
With your explanation I don't get you very well but anything you want to click tap it twice or thrice till you get to your settings and go to accessibility and try to off TalkBack. If you want to scroll your screen you use two or three fingers at the same time to scroll.
the screen is locked sir. Clicking it is very difficult.. I can't access the settings... Scrolling too is very very difficult
Re: My Phone Is Messing Up! Help! by ztanleechima(m): 6:44am On Apr 05, 2017
lovediehatelive:
back up your files in your system. And flash the phone. There is nothing there flashing a new phone.
Re: My Phone Is Messing Up! Help! by OVA200(m): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2017
lovediehatelive:
the screen is locked sir. Clicking it is very difficult.. I can't access the settings... Scrolling too is very very difficult
That means it not ordinary phone setting, have you ever try to root the phone?
Re: My Phone Is Messing Up! Help! by OVA200(m): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2017
lovediehatelive:
That means it not ordinary phone setting, have you ever try to root the phone? or do you use the phone with PC very often.
Re: My Phone Is Messing Up! Help! by lovediehatelive(m): 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
OVA200:
That means it not ordinary phone setting, have you ever try to root the phone?
no sir, it's a new phone
Re: My Phone Is Messing Up! Help! by kogbaski99: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
lovediehatelive:

Am enjoying my brand new tecno PhonePad 3..hehehe
Re: My Phone Is Messing Up! Help! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
Manual flash your phone guy
Re: My Phone Is Messing Up! Help! by OVA200(m): 2:14am On Apr 08, 2017
lovediehatelive:
no sir, it's a new phone
If you are still cover by warranty you go and return it now
Re: My Phone Is Messing Up! Help! by Kaykerry(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2017
kogbaski99:

Thats a good testimony!
Re: My Phone Is Messing Up! Help! by investigator007: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
kogbaski99:

That's a good report. Thinking of getting it

(1) (Reply)

SOLD; OFFER ENDED !!! / Best 3 Ways To Download Videos From Instagram / Data Plan For 1,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.