Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? (4790 Views)

The Final Battle - Infinix Note 7 Vs Redmi Note 7 (R-rated) / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) / Infinix Hot 7 Vs Infinix Hot 6x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by chidozeze(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
i want to buy a new phone ,but i don't know which one to buy btw the two. And their prices
NB: I need the hard truth.
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by waleyp(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
I Use RedMi 7, Its DoPE

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by drjprince: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
chidozeze:
i want to buy a new phone ,but i don't know which one to buy btw the two. And their prices
imagine comparing redmi 7 to that scrap undecided

3 Likes

Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by gidieberry(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
drjprince:
no b everybody don see Xiaomi's light... Lotta tecno & infinix darkness err'where..
No vex brov

10 Likes

Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by digitalcrazeman: 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
Google is your friend, compare the two and make a decision according to your choices.
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by chidozeze(m): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
drjprince:
how much is redmi 7?does the battery last?
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by Teeboy230: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
I would have said that the infinix s4 is better only in camera but the redmi 7 supports gcam making it far better than the infinix s4
Other than that the redmi 7 is better in every department

9 Likes

Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by drjprince: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
chidozeze:

It has a hd display plus a power efficient snapdragon 632cpu so the battery is very good and secondly am not a sales person bro,I just grew annoyed when I saw what you are comparing with it,gidieberry should have an idea

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by gidieberry(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
chidozeze:

the phone is a battery beast, u can get the 3/32gb variant cheaper from macbeyland @45k without waybill to ya location

The fone is better compared to infinix s4
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by aezenkwu(m): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
Redmi phone is a good phone. Trying using gcam on it. It's doper than all the phones you have ever used

4 Likes

Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by chidozeze(m): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
drjprince:
It has a hd display plus a power efficient snapdragon 632cpu so the battery is very good and secondly am not a sales person bro,I just grew annoyed when I saw what you are comparing with it,gidieberry should have an idea
Thank you.i think i will buy it.
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by drjprince: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
chidozeze:

Thank you.i think i will buy it.
when you buy it you will thank me wink

4 Likes

Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by Ejadike(m): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
chidozeze:
it all depends on your budget and the specs you want. Mind you Xiaomi don't have nice cameras, I say this cos I've used the Redmi Note 4 before.
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by drjprince: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ejadike:
it all depends on your budget and the specs you want. Mind you Xiaomi don't have nice cameras, I say this cos I've used the Redmi Note 4 before.
you are using note 4 to make refrence when redmi is at note 8 now,I am not sure you are using the same note 4 as gptech

talking about good camera,is it now infinix that has good cam,Oga you tell me undecided

5 Likes

Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by skywalker240(m): 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Except for the camera of the Infinix S4, (some peeps said so, but i dont beleive that)

Redmi 7 without much ado cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by Ejadike(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
drjprince:
you are using note 4 to make refrence when redmi is at note 8 now,I am not sure you are using the same note 4 as gptech

talking about good camera,is it now infinix that has good cam,Oga you tell me undecided
how much is Xiaomi paying? Marketer
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by OluwasureGig: 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
Teeboy230:
I would have said that the infinix s4 is better only in camera but the redmi 7 supports gcam making it far better than the infinix s4
Other than that the redmi 7 is better in every department
good day bro I use a redmi 7 and don't know exactly how to use the gcam can you please guide me
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by drjprince: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ejadike:
how much is Xiaomi paying? Marketer
how much is tecno/infinix paying you whichever of them they are both scraps,see we are different I am doing what am doing because I love xiaomi and their products are almost next to none and offer great value while you on the other hand want your change from infinix/tecno but that doesnot change the fact that they make scraps

3 Likes

Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by kingxsamz(m): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
You deserve to be heavily slapped with a rusty fry pan for creating a thread to ask this dirty question.

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by Gptech(m): 12:02am On Sep 28, 2019
drjprince:

Even the Redmi note 4x e dey refer to beat all Infinix devices till date with Gcam, both front and back cameras, no jokes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by shosky1794: 12:20am On Sep 28, 2019
Gptech:

Even the Redmi note 4x e dey refer to beat all Infinix devices till date with Gcam, both front and back cameras, no jokes.

Note 4X without Gcam beats any Infinix phone they want to bring. I say that boldly 'cos I use my Note 4X without Gcam right now.

4 Likes

Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by sunnymix: 3:30am On Sep 28, 2019
shosky1794:

Note 4X without Gcam beats any Infinix phone they want to bring. I say that boldly 'cos I use my Note 4X without Gcam right now.
what's gcam pls
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by drjprince: 3:50am On Sep 28, 2019
sunnymix:
what's gcam pls
google camera mod a special stuff for xiaomi phones to make their midrange match flagships,just like oga said I see it to be true am not sure any infinix phone beat redmi note 4x with gcam till date angry
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by Timileyin1234(m): 5:40am On Sep 28, 2019
All of them will be shouting gcam upandan. Mtchew
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by aezenkwu(m): 6:00am On Sep 28, 2019
Timileyin1234:
All of them will be shouting gcam upandan. Mtchew

Because you don't use gcam. Try buying a phone that uses gcam you will understand what they are saying

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by aezenkwu(m): 6:02am On Sep 28, 2019
What is Tecno or Infinix to compare with any of Xiaomi phones? Buy a Redmi phone and have value for your money

3 Likes

Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:03am On Sep 28, 2019
Don't buy any of the two. Go for samsung Galaxy

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by aezenkwu(m): 6:07am On Sep 28, 2019
FromZeroToHero:
Don't buy any of the two. Go for samsung Galaxy

Until the screen yakpaaaaa you will use half of the money and buy the screen

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by macbeyland(m): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2019
gidieberry:
the phone is a battery beast, u can get the 3/32gb variant cheaper from macbeyland @45k without waybill to ya location

The fone is better compared to infinix s4
Thanks for the mention Sir.
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by Donfamous(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2019
drjprince:
google camera mod a special stuff for xiaomi phones to make their midrange match flagships,just like oga said I see it to be true am not sure any infinix phone beat redmi note 4x with gcam till date angry
please how can I get gcam on my redmi note 4
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by drjprince: 8:20am On Sep 28, 2019
Donfamous:
please how can I get gcam on my redmi note 4
unlock your bootloader first,flash custom recovery example TWRP or orangefox recovery,flash magisk and install camera 2api magisk module

then download Gcam Apk you should be good to go
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by drjprince: 8:23am On Sep 28, 2019
Gptech:

for real you sabi the koko cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread / How To Check Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile / DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.