Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,460 members, 7,861,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Titan Note | This Gadget makes taking Notes With Mobile Phones Stress Free. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Titan Note | This Gadget makes taking Notes With Mobile Phones Stress Free. (564 Views)

Someone Should Help Me Out Here. Need A Phone I Can Easily Take Notes With / Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie From Balcony (Photos) / Effects Of Mobile Phones On Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Titan Note | This Gadget makes taking Notes With Mobile Phones Stress Free. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
SOURCE ALEDTECH

Personally taking notes in class has been a burden to me. Most times I am faced with the choice of either updating the words I missed during dictation or listening to the teacher's explanation and resume dictation with more words missing.
This occurence has continued over the years with less efficient solutions surfacing. Many tech companies have tried to profer solution to this plight. With lots of inventions which did not prove to be very efficient up till now.

The titan note is a pocket sized gadget that makes note taking stress free and gives you time to listen to what is needful in class.
The titan note is made up of microphones that capture needed voices and turn them into text.
The titan note has the ability to distinguish who is speaking as it can transcribe multiple voices.
Personally I feel the titan note won't be obliged to do that more often as we would expect a lecture theatre or a meeting hall filled with civilised people to have a bit of decorum with the speakers voice been the only heard voice.
The titan note also has the ability to translate notes captured into different languages which include English ,spanish ,German, French , Portuguese , Italian , Dutch , Swedish , Danish and Norweigian.
When the the titan note is not taking notes it can function as a bluetooth speaker or a power bank to power your mobile phone.

learn more..
Re: Titan Note | This Gadget makes taking Notes With Mobile Phones Stress Free. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2017

Re: Titan Note | This Gadget makes taking Notes With Mobile Phones Stress Free. by dpete1: 12:14am On Apr 05, 2017
Definitely, this can't work in north

(1) (Reply)

Injoo Max2 Plus Screen / Help With My Whatsapp Account / Researchers Create A "Battery-free" Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.