Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

What Was Your Career Mentality As A Child And Now? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Was Your Career Mentality As A Child And Now? (605 Views)

Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career / See Viral Photo Of A Child Shoe Shiner Spotted In Gombe State / Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Career Mentality As A Child And Now? by ekene247(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2017
When I was growing up, I used to think that becoming the President of Nigeria will be my carrer, I was influenced mostly by the popularity of the President.
But now....I am becoming a Barrister.
I believe many of us might have thought of funny things as a carrer.

let's share ours

Cc
1forall , CrazyMan
Re: What Was Your Career Mentality As A Child And Now? by Idydarling(f): 7:41am On Apr 05, 2017
I'll be back
Re: What Was Your Career Mentality As A Child And Now? by ShakurM(m): 7:47am On Apr 05, 2017
Say my name go dey my daddy will sad
Re: What Was Your Career Mentality As A Child And Now? by ekene247(m): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2017
ShakurM:

i don't understand ohh grin
ShakurM:

i don't understand ohh
Re: What Was Your Career Mentality As A Child And Now? by plessis: 11:51am On Apr 05, 2017
I have always wanted to be an engineer... but right now, I'm on the path to becoming a researcher
Re: What Was Your Career Mentality As A Child And Now? by ekene247(m): 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
plessis:
I have always wanted to be an engineer... but right now, I'm on the path to becoming a researcher

That's good. A researcher is almost a teacher.

meanwhile, I am on my way to becoming a Barrister
Re: What Was Your Career Mentality As A Child And Now? by Cchuks27(m): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
Scientist ... ended up studying marketing

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Career Mentality As A Child And Now? by Kunlexic(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
I booked this space
Re: What Was Your Career Mentality As A Child And Now? by othman11(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
I wanted to be an accountant (Bank Manager) ...... But am on the path to be the Chief of Airforce

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Career Mentality As A Child And Now? by othman11(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
Cchuks27:
Scientist ... ended up studying marketing
Lol
Re: What Was Your Career Mentality As A Child And Now? by ajumsy1(f): 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
I wanted to become an engineer working in the refinery. I had always seen myself with my safety cap n boot. But I ended up studying Microbiology and now no job.
Re: What Was Your Career Mentality As A Child And Now? by MFerrara(m): 2:36am On Apr 06, 2017
Wanted to become an mechanical engineer for passion; ended up becoming an actuary for the easy life. A big regret.
Re: What Was Your Career Mentality As A Child And Now? by ekene247(m): 8:40am On Apr 06, 2017
ajumsy1:
I wanted to become an engineer working in the refinery. I had always seen myself with my safety cap n boot. But I ended up studying Microbiology and now no job.
it is well, you shall get a job by God's grace
Re: What Was Your Career Mentality As A Child And Now? by Cchuks27(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
othman11:
Lol

I dey tell you. Not funny sha. How about you?

MODIFIED
Oh just saw yours now. Nice one. Wish you the best. Cheers
Re: What Was Your Career Mentality As A Child And Now? by asuzor11(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
I wanted to be an engineer..But on my way to becoming a town planner

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Online Marketing Not Yet Included In University Courses? / Lagosshift / Whistle Blower: Top 6 Positions That Can Make You Rich As A Whistle Blower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.