Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career (5331 Views)

Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 / Two Most Important Skills You Need To Be Successful In Your Career / How To Be Successful In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
Are you making progress in your career?

Do you feel comfortable and fulfilling doing what you love and at the same time making huge amount of money
from it?

There is no better environment than the one that allow you to grow my making decisions rather than doing the routine.

most of the time we delay what we can achieve in a short period of time due to the fact that we don't know how pay attention to these two important skills I'm about to share with you.

In this video, Im going to share with you.
Top two skills for entrepreneur and anyone who want to progress in his career or change direction.

Each of these skills mentioned in these are clearly explained with relevant examples in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpxuGfiuJK8

2 Likes

Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Distinct123: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
what a super content
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
Distinct123:
what a super content
thanks mr distinct
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
facenglish:
thanks mr distinct
I appreciate your comments
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Success4a(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
I really love this! Good job!
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
Success4a:
I really love this! Good job!
thanks mr Success
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Distinct123: 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
facenglish:
I appreciate your comments
I have questions for you mr FAC on this video
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
Distinct123:

I have questions for you mr FAC on this video
go ahead mr distinct
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Distinct123: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
facenglish:

go ahead mr distinct
how do I get along with people!
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Distinct123:
how do I get along with people!

problem identification is the first stage of solving problem. since you have identified the problem,it will be easy
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
facenglish:

problem identification is the first stage of solving problem. since you have identified the problem,it will be easy

I hope you get that!
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Distinct123: 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
facenglish:

I hope you get that!
how do I go about it
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
Distinct123:
how do I go about it
you need to start with building building public skills
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by uprof(m): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
facenglish:

What a super content from mr FAC!
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
uprof:

What a super content from mr FAC!
thanks so much prof!
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Distinct123: 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
facenglish:

I can't with stand speaking in public. what should I do?
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 8:26am On Mar 05, 2020
Distinct123:

I can't with stand speaking in public. what should I do?
you have to train yourself on public speaking
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Success4a(m): 6:55am On Mar 29, 2020
interesting topic! keep it up
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 9:06am On Mar 29, 2020
Success4a:
interesting topic! keep it up
thanks!
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Success4a(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
facenglish:
thanks!
I have questions on this topic mr FAC
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 7:23am On Mar 30, 2020
Success4a:
I have questions on this topic mr FAC

OK! go on with your question
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Success4a(m): 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
facenglish:

OK! go on with your question
I'm finding it difficult to get along with people, and people skills is necessary as you said, what can. I do?
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 7:14am On Mar 31, 2020
Success4a:
I'm finding it difficult to get along with people, and people skills is necessary as you said, what can. I do?
you need to learn some skills. to start with you need public speaking skills to improve your self confidence
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Success4a(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
facenglish:
you need to learn some skills. to start with you need public speaking skills to improve your self confidence
OK! how can I go about the public
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 7:25am On Apr 01, 2020
Awriters:
At A-writers we help you with writings et al.
We believe in quality and quick delivery to our clients.
Proposals, projects, essays, term papers, seminars, contemporary issues, and all forms of writing, all at a very convenient price.
Distance is no barrier as we are ready to receive your request online and deliver online.
We look forward to helping you.

For more information, please call 08060952214.
olaarry@gmail.com
Thank you.

A-writers
weldone marketer
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Success4a(m): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
Success4a:
I mean public speaking
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 7:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Success4a:
public speaking can be learned if you are ready!
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by lopezjmary: 8:37am On Apr 02, 2020
facenglish:
Are you making progress in your career?

Do you feel comfortable and fulfilling doing what you love and at the same time making huge amount of money
from it?

There is no better environment than the one that allow you to grow my making decisions rather than doing the routine.

most of the time we delay what we can achieve in a short period of time due to the fact that we don't know how pay attention to these two important skills I'm about to share with you.

In this video, Im going to share with you.
Top two skills for entrepreneur and anyone who want to progress in his career or change direction.

Each of these skills mentioned in these are clearly explained with relevant examples in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpxuGfiuJK8

Quite helpful. Thanks
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
lopezjmary:

Quite helpful. Thanks
I love this!
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Success4a(m): 7:23am On Apr 03, 2020
facenglish:
public speaking can be learned if you are ready!
can you coach me
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by lopezjmary: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Really helpful content. I will share this with my friends. I am a professional teacher. I help students in writing their assignments and to solve complex problems such as web assign answers, mathXL answers with great quality and helps them score for Grades. I want to connect with math enthusiast people here. MathXL is an online tutorial and homework assessment system by Pearson, which caters to provide math-related insights to students all across the world. Check out this page for more information https://www.buyonlineclass.com/mathxl-answers/.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Sociology Graduate Work In An Oil And Gas Company In Nigeria? / CISA Details / New Ican Syllabus- Any Update?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.