Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Sermons From My Parlour: With Easter Celebration In View - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sermons From My Parlour: With Easter Celebration In View (680 Views)

The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) / Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra / Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sermons From My Parlour: With Easter Celebration In View by otemanuduno: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2017
It's my birthday month! I'm born to bring back the original Easter aka Ishtar which is the celebration of the death and birth of Ishtar(Eostre). Now when you celebrate Easter as from now, bear in mind that you are actually celebrating the death and birth of Ishtar, one of the sumerian goddesses. And coincidentally I am also born in Easter period and I will die in Easter Period too cheesy

I'll be posting POWERFUL 'SERMONS' from my parlour daily from now till the end of April. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Sermons From My Parlour: With Easter Celebration In View by otemanuduno: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2017
More below:

Re: Sermons From My Parlour: With Easter Celebration In View by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 06, 2017
'I praise you god Soyinka'

Did you mean
-your* or,
-good*
Re: Sermons From My Parlour: With Easter Celebration In View by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 06, 2017
Also, lol can you teach me how to meet Atum? It's worth a try, I've tried so many religions so why not yours tongue
Re: Sermons From My Parlour: With Easter Celebration In View by otemanuduno: 7:48am On Apr 06, 2017
AnonyNymous:
'I praise you god Soyinka'
Did you mean -your* or, -good*
Everybody is a god Praising here does not mean worship I am Praising him here means 'I am commending his effort'.

1 Like

Re: Sermons From My Parlour: With Easter Celebration In View by otemanuduno: 7:51am On Apr 06, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Also, lol can you teach me how to meet Atum? It's worth a try, I've tried so many religions so why not yours tongue
I haven't made and I will never make any religion. The path u are following is okay already. The path of worshipping no god, using the brain to make life decisions and DOING GOOD TO HUMANITY.

Once again I say, U DON'T NEED RELIGION. Atum himself wouldn't appear to many, or else we will turn him to a god to worship.
Re: Sermons From My Parlour: With Easter Celebration In View by otemanuduno: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2017
Good morning today.
Re: Sermons From My Parlour: With Easter Celebration In View by otemanuduno: 8:13am On Apr 06, 2017
Why are there so many goats and sheep in my nation?
Why are there only few humans in Nigeria?
They go about with little or no wisdom at all.
The sheep are found on the streets, yelling.
They are seeking by all means to convert the few humans to sheep also.

The noises of the sheep in my land is so much.
For according to the thummim, they shall invent nothing useful but noise.

The goats are like them also. For they are very violent.
They kill and slaughter humans anyhow. They are very violent.
How shall the illiterate learn? How shall they learn?
They hate knowledge and embrace violence in ignorance.
They have with them a terrorist group called Boko Haram .

O nature, hasten your visitation to Nigeria.
Convert the goats and the sheep to humans.
Let them think deep with the brain.
Let them leave the worship of the gods for the use of the brain.

Shine the light on them. Bring them to the valley of knowledge.
For they do not know what they are doing.
Or else they would have a rethink.

Where are the people who were cured by the pastors and the bishops?
Where are the formerly lame and blind?. Where are the people whom we see afar off sharing testimonies of cure from diabetes, blindness and deafness?

Chinedu my helper has called for all those who are healed for a year now.
But we could not find anyone.
He has announced through the media. He has made it known on Internet, saying, come if you were healed by the pastors and prophets.
But no one showed up.

We have found nobody healed from the line of religion.
But we have found thousands healed from the line of medication and brain-using.
For they who were amputatted have gotten prosthetic legs back.
And these are not the idea of any god of religion, but the knowledge of the thinker.

I will say according to Zed, mix nothing with religion. For whatever you mix with religion shall not prosper. I will say also, according to the saying of Albert Einstein, USE YOUR BRAIN.
Re: Sermons From My Parlour: With Easter Celebration In View by Wilgrea7(m): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2017
otemanuduno:
Atum himself wouldn't appear to many, or else we will turn him to a god to worship.

just me... just one person... let him appear to me if he really exists... I've been begging you since
Re: Sermons From My Parlour: With Easter Celebration In View by otemanuduno: 9:01am On Apr 06, 2017
Wilgrea7:

just me... just one person... let him appear to me if he really exists... I've been begging you since
Can you fast for six days without food or water? Before you can see any spiritual entity, you can do so by ASC(Altered State of Consciousness). Scientists know about that and fasting is one way of getting to that state of consciousness. Go and fast for six days without eating or drinking, calling the name of Atum. Come back and share your testimony.

In my own case, December 25 to December 31, I was fasting to see Jesus of the Bible if he actually existed, but whom I saw was Atum of ancient Egyptian, who told me those who exist and don't who don't.

FAST FOR SIX DAYS AND EAT NO FOOD OR DRINK NO WATER. KEEP MENTIONING THE NAME OF ATUM. THEN COME AND TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE.
Re: Sermons From My Parlour: With Easter Celebration In View by Wilgrea7(m): 9:18am On Apr 06, 2017
otemanuduno:
Can you fast for six days without food or water? Before you can see any spiritual entity, you can do so by ASC(Altered State of Consciousness). Scientists know about that and fasting is one way of getting to that state of consciousness. Go and fast for six days without eating or drinking, calling the name of Atum. Come back and share your testimony.

In my own case, December 25 to December 31, I was fasting to see Jesus of the Bible if he actually existed, but whom I saw was Atum of ancient Egyptian, who told me those who exist and don't who don't.

FAST FOR SIX DAYS AND EAT NO FOOD OR DRINK NO WATER. KEEP MENTIONING THE NAME OF ATUM. THEN COME AND TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE.

grin grin grin

otem... you got me laughing hard... six days... no food or water??.... that's plain suicide.... the human body can go without food for a week... but can't go more than 3 days without water... you of all people.. a doctor/regional something should know that... plus... if you eventually live past the third day... you're sure to be delusional.. and there would be a lot of adverse effects... i know about ASC... you don't need to fast before having an ASC.. although you may need to put off some load... sorry to ask but do you know what fasting is and its reasons and spiritual benefits? there are people who have had ASC and reported seeing Jesus whom you said doesn't exist... are they wrong?
Re: Sermons From My Parlour: With Easter Celebration In View by otemanuduno: 9:29am On Apr 06, 2017
Wilgrea7:

grin grin grin

otem... you got me laughing hard... six days... no food or water??.... that's plain suicide.... the human body can go without food for a week... but can't go more than 3 days without water... you of all people.. a doctor/regional something should know that... plus... if you eventually live past the third day... you're sure to be delusional.. and there would be a lot of adverse effects... i know about ASC... you don't need to fast before having an ASC.. although you may need to put off some load... sorry to ask but do you know what fasting is and its reasons and spiritual benefits? there are people who have had ASC and reported seeing Jesus whom you said doesn't exist... are they wrong?

Redo ur research, human body can stay up to one week without water.
Re: Sermons From My Parlour: With Easter Celebration In View by otemanuduno: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2017
Wilgrea7:

grin grin grin

otem... you got me laughing hard... six days... no food or water??.... that's plain suicide.... the human body can go without food for a week... but can't go more than 3 days without water... you of all people.. a doctor/regional something should know that... plus... if you eventually live past the third day... you're sure to be delusional.. and there would be a lot of adverse effects... i know about ASC... you don't need to fast before having an ASC..
I didn't tell you that you must fast to attain ASC. I am only telling u that I achieved mine by seven-day fasting. Did I here u say u can't survive seven days without drinking water? Read the content of this link and come back here http://www.businessinsider.com/how-many-days-can-you-survive-without-water-2014-5?r=US&IR=T&IR=T[/quote]

Wilgrea7:

although you may need to put off some load... sorry to ask but do you know what fasting is and its reasons and spiritual benefits? there are people who have had ASC and reported seeing Jesus whom you said doesn't exist... are they wrong?
if Eusebius appear to you as Jesus, how would you know? Didn't Eusebius also appear to me last year, yelling bring back my confession! At first I didn't even take him for Jesus, but I took him for yahweh until Atum returned to me and told me his tactics. Eusebius the writer of fictitious jesus is the one appearing to people up and down as jesus. That guy is a crook while on earth and he is still a crook in the afterlife. Here is a thread I opened when I saw Eusebius threatening me:
https://www.nairaland.com/3031778/met-god-edited-eusebius-one
Re: Sermons From My Parlour: With Easter Celebration In View by Wilgrea7(m): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2017
otemanuduno:

Redo ur research, human body can stay up to one week without water.

read this....
notice the bolded
BI Answers: How many days can a human survive without water?
We can't live on air and sunshine alone. The human body needs food and water to survive.
A human can go for more than three weeks without food (Mahatma Gandhi survived 21 days of complete starvation), but water is a different story.
At least 60% of the adult body is made of it and every living cell in the body needs it to keep functioning. Water acts as a lubricant for our joints, regulates our body temperature through sweating and respiration, and helps to flush waste.
The maximum time an individual can go without water seems to be a week - an estimate that would certainly be shorter in difficult conditions, like broiling heat.
The week limit is based on observations of people at the end of their lives, when food and water intake has been stopped, Randall K. Packer, a professor of biology at George Washington University told Maggie Fox of NBC News last year .
However, one week is a generous estimate. Three to four days would be more typical.
"You can go 100 hours without drinking at an average temperature outdoors," Claude Piantadosi of Duke University told Fox
. "If it's cooler, you can go a little longer. If you are exposed to direct sunlight, it's less."

source: business insider

modified

now compare the info from the very same link u posted. with Nigeria's climatic condition and tell me how well the one week scenario still sounds to you
Re: Sermons From My Parlour: With Easter Celebration In View by Wilgrea7(m): 9:49am On Apr 06, 2017
otemanuduno:
I didn't tell you that you must fast to attain ASC. I am only telling u that I achieved mine by seven-day fasting. Did I here u say u can't survive seven days without drinking water? Read the content of this link and come back here http://www.businessinsider.com/how-many-days-can-you-survive-without-water-2014-5?r=US&IR=T&IR=T

its a good thing we used the same links

if Eusebius appear to you as Jesus, how would you know? Didn't Eusebius also appear to me last year, yelling bring back my confession! At first I didn't even take him for Jesus, but I took him for yahweh until Atum returned to me and told me his tactics. Eusebius the writer of fictitious jesus is the one appearing to people up and down as jesus. That guy is a crook while on earth and he is still a crook in the afterlife. Here is a thread I opened when I saw Eusebius threatening me:
https://www.nairaland.com/3031778/met-god-edited-eusebius-one

grin grin ... so everyone else who saw Jesus was deceived be Eusebius, a mere dead historian... and you that saw atum is correct... that means you are being deceived by atum.. its the blue-goo monster that is appearing to you as atum... I'm sure you know how stupid that sounds
Re: Sermons From My Parlour: With Easter Celebration In View by otemanuduno: 10:00am On Apr 06, 2017
Wilgrea7:

its a good thing we used the same links
So in d link, didn't u see that some people survived without water for seven days? I happen to be among those who survived, so I'm special.
Check the screenshot below

Wilgrea7: ZEE
grin grin ... so everyone else who saw Jesus was deceived be Eusebius, a mere dead historian... and you that saw atum is correct... that means you are being deceived by atum.. its the blue-goo monster that is appearing to you as atum... I'm sure you know how stupid that sounds
This doesn't still make sense. Did I here u say Eusebius is a mere historian? I laff in Ghanaian. Eusebius is even a more important figure that Constantine. He is a friend of Constantine. And he is the major figure in the Council of Nicea act. Atum the brother of Yahweh your god is the revealer of truth. I wouldn't have believed him assuming he told me that he is the creator of all things. I believed him because he told me that GOD THE UNIVERSE CREATED ALL THINGS

Re: Sermons From My Parlour: With Easter Celebration In View by otemanuduno: 5:07am On Apr 07, 2017
The reason why sponsored and staged testimonies will continue to be made by the men of thieves is so that the business of soul-cheating could continue.
For he who has 1,000 members has the potential of making at least 1 million naira weekly.
And he who has 10,000 members has the potential of making at least 10 million naira weekly
This is a reason why no man of thief shall cease to steal, cheat and destroy.
Jesus is the tool for soul-cheating. This is why jesus shall linger long.
But the longevity of the tool of deception shall fade, no matter what.

The men of thieves have told the people, do not spend your money in the hospital
Do not visit the hospitals and clinic at all. For god shall take care of you.
Yes it seems they are protected at childhood, but in the days of their adulthood they fall sick and die.
And many of them had stroke. For he who refuses to do medical check-up shall die suddenly.
Therefore I say, save some money for your medical check-ups.
Go to the laboratory or the clinic often for check-up of your blood sugar.
For a blood whose sugar is high is a poisonous blood.
And the blood of jesus shall not save you in the time of your affliction.
For diabetes is a poison to the blood, leading to stroke, hypertension and blindness. And in the end it leads to stroke.
Therefore I say to the gullible sheep, give no tithe, neither offerings. But take your money to the laboratory for constant medical check-us.
For many have died for lack of medical check-ups. But that man of thief who deceived you does his own check-up on regular basis.
Re: Sermons From My Parlour: With Easter Celebration In View by otemanuduno: 11:34am On Apr 07, 2017
Let all ladies beware of men of underground weapons
For they shall lure you and have set with you
And your life shall have no meaning from then onward
You boyfriends who allow your girls to join the workers in the house of thieves
Know that you have exposed your girls to the weapon of the men of thieves
For they shall Pierce your girls and make their lives meanigless

You who have been lured into sex already with these men of weapons
Run away from their tents forever.
Do not say, I shall join myself to another church
For I tell you the truth, you shall fall victim again
For if Faulkin the founder of their religion could be a womanizer indoor and a preacher outdoor, how much more shall they also be?.
For the soul of the founder of a thing shall pull at the souls of his followers.

All you who have been lured into sex by T. B Joshua, I say take heart.
For the mission of Joshua is womanizing and fake miracles
But it shall not be forever.
For they whom he has lured shall come out to speak.

All those whom SULEMAN have lured into sex, do not be depressed
For nature has exposed him and his prestige is already deflated.
For the manner he carries himself now is not like before. For I say unto you, he is now careful and choosy in having sex as from now. For he is scared that any girl shall expose him again as Otobo did.
His happy days are gone, because a womanizer who is suddenly curbed of his excesses is like a child of one month who is abruptly weaned.

Stephanie Otobo, the exposer of man of underground weapon
It is you who is worthy of being commended
For in boldness have you spoken the truth
For in coming out to voice out the truth, you have done many good things unawares
You ha e created awareness in the minds of our teenagers nationwide and africawide that the men in suit who are the men of Yahweh are men of weapon and party.
For like Zeusus Krista their master do they behave, who had party with Maria, Rhoda and Martha.

Therefore I say to you O Otobo, think not that you shall join another denomination of liars. For they are all the same. For if you pretend yourself as one of the innocent ladies in the church, they shall come for you again soon.
All you teenagers, here now or else you shall regret.
It has been said, 'touch not my anointed, and do my prophet no harm'
But I say to you, 'touch not the underground rod of the anointed men of thieves and do with them no sex.'

Fear not what you see in your dreams, O Otobo, for you shall see terrible nightmares.
For your emotions shall make dreams for you and it shall be as a threat to your life.
But I say to you, the nightmares of an emotional soul are the by-products of the brain.
For the brain seek to digest its emotion, therefore it makes dreams for itself.
Even if you see your antagonist in your dream, it does not still mean that you are being attacked. For your antagonist is your fear in the waking state, therefore you shall see him in your dreams also.

O Ese Walter, I commend your effort for speaking out against Biodun Fatoyinbo the man of thief and underground weapon. For it is a feat of courage for a lady to come out and point accusing fingers at the man of Yahweh who have raped her.
Let the upcoming girls and ladies learn lessons from Ese so that they shall not fall victim also.
Do not condemn Ese for her act with Biodun, for the voices of the men of thieves are like the voices of the gods in the ears of their followers. For when they say to you, strip yourself na.ked, you shall not think twice but you shall obey, thinking that they can not do contrary to the will of God. But I say to you, as Hosea was commanded to sleep with the prostitute by Yeshua, so also can Yahweh tell them to sleep with you.
But know now that if you disobey to sleep with them, you cannot be attacked spiritually.
For Yahweh is in his spiritual cage and he shall be there for a thousand years.
Yet before he went there, he has no power over those who are not hypnotised by his holey book called the Bible.

(1) (Reply)

Parables Of Otem / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/07/17 / "God" Is The World's Greatest Lie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.