Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

3 Secret Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Secret Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria (26637 Views)

Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever / These 6 Tips Will Help You Get An Ideal Job In 2018 / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Secret Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria by Fortune212(m): 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Seek not for job, Become your own boss and enjoy this freedom like me

I am a blogger
An information Marketer
An affiliate marketer
I flip website ie i buy website today and sell it in a month time triple the amount i bought it
I make money with my Facebook pages and many more.
Want to be like me? Over 5 reliable source of income.
Very easy and simple, call me on 08141539562
Re: 3 Secret Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria by Pamelayoung: 4:50am On Apr 06, 2017
This op must be a recruitment agent
Re: 3 Secret Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria by Teekrayne(m): 8:55am On Apr 06, 2017
yinkbell:

Work force No84 whatak building oluyole industrial layout. Take a bile from mobile bus stop. Most okada riders know the place.

Thanks.
Re: 3 Secret Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria by KeDv: 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: 3 Secret Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria by chapatti: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2018
Many a time, we have seen graduates who could not get their dream jobs, still lingering around the streets searching for an endless job offer. Well, i think, with this article at your disposal, you will be off the street. But just note that these easy jobs to get in Nigeria are only going to act like a life saver for you. They are not the real deal but you could build on it. For those who must have stayed at home for a long time without landing any job, then I suggest you consider some of these jobs listed in this publication. I am not making this article for you to create a career path around the job, but it would help you remain active, make money solve basic needs and build on.

Related >>> THE NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2018 – NIS Recruitment 2018

Many graduates sure want to get that high paying 6 digit salary and trust me, we all know that not everyone would be so lucky to get that kind of a job. Some want to work and raise capital and start up their own business but the dream jobs are not forth coming. This cases are usually so frustrating that most times, we end up giving up on our dreams.

A friend of mine once said that to get a job in Nigeria is already a full-time job on it’s own. The reason he gave was that the unemployment rate in the country is surging so high on a daily basis. In getting a job here in Nigeria, there are series of techniques that would be employed else you will end up repeating the cycle.

In most cases, it might be your poorly written resume that causes the delay, so I suggest you get a well-written CV that would help in this process I am about to outline for you in this article. So if you don’t have a job yet, I suggest you consider any of the following easy jobs I am about to list out now. Please note that in getting this job shouldn’t be your final bus-stop but should act like a stepping stone .

Also read How to get a job in Canada from Nigeria

What are the easy jobs to get in Nigeria?
Click here to find out
Re: 3 Secret Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria by AlienRobot: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2018
For your dragnet and GMAT past questions and answers, contact us on...

Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: 3 Secret Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria by AlienRobot: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2018
For your dragnet and GMAT past questions and answers, contact us on...

Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: 3 Secret Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria by profeoo(m): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2018
Can anyone link me to a good agent?

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released / I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.