Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Us Couple Arrested For Selling Golden Tickets To Heaven. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Us Couple Arrested For Selling Golden Tickets To Heaven. (2241 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Couple Arrested For Selling Golden Tickets To Heaven. by Hakeem12(m): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2018
A married couple from Florida were arrested few days ago for selling tickets to heaven to hundreds of people.
Re: Us Couple Arrested For Selling Golden Tickets To Heaven. by Hakeem12(m): 11:35am On Apr 22, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Couple Arrested For Selling Golden Tickets To Heaven. by coluka: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2018
Why is the man's face full of afonja tribal marks?
Re: Us Couple Arrested For Selling Golden Tickets To Heaven. by Pierohandsome: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
If this happens in naija u wil see so many mofos salivating the whole thread calling naija christians and the nation uncivilised.

1 Like

Re: Us Couple Arrested For Selling Golden Tickets To Heaven. by Rawged: 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
A serial addict spotted !!
Re: Us Couple Arrested For Selling Golden Tickets To Heaven. by obonujoker(m): 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
And the people that bought it should be arrested too.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Us Couple Arrested For Selling Golden Tickets To Heaven. by Trippledee(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
high on dry weed

1 Like

Re: Us Couple Arrested For Selling Golden Tickets To Heaven. by HolyHero: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2018
Hakeem12:
A married couple from Florida were arrested few days ago for selling tickets to heaven to hundreds of people.
Please can you share me the link to infinity wars and mission impossible fallout
Re: Us Couple Arrested For Selling Golden Tickets To Heaven. by Hakeem12(m): 4:03am On Oct 08, 2018
HolyHero:

Please can you share me the link to infinity wars and mission impossible fallout
infinity wars
Re: Us Couple Arrested For Selling Golden Tickets To Heaven. by HolyHero: 8:12am On Oct 08, 2018
Hakeem12:
infinity wars
Thank you so very much, God bless you... can I get the link for The Nun, Skyscraper, Jurassic
Re: Us Couple Arrested For Selling Golden Tickets To Heaven. by MuttleyLaff: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2018
Pierohandsome:
If this happens in naija u wil see so many mofos salivating the whole thread calling naija christians and the nation uncivilised.

obonujoker:
And the people that bought it should be arrested too.... grin
There is a sucker born every minute to prey on for his/her money
and so a fool and his money soon part
Re: Us Couple Arrested For Selling Golden Tickets To Heaven. by naijapage(f): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
A Pastor from Alleluia Ministries International told me the same story
Re: Us Couple Arrested For Selling Golden Tickets To Heaven. by publicenemy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hakeem12:

Bro please give me a link to download the godfather series. Please
Re: Us Couple Arrested For Selling Golden Tickets To Heaven. by Hakeem12(m): 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
publicenemy:

Bro please give me a link to download the godfather series. Please
send your mail, I posted it earlier, a bot deleted it and banned me for hours
Re: Us Couple Arrested For Selling Golden Tickets To Heaven. by publicenemy(m): 1:00am On Mar 05, 2019
Hakeem12:
send your mail, I posted it earlier, a bot deleted it and banned me for hours

osaromarvin@gmail.com
Re: Us Couple Arrested For Selling Golden Tickets To Heaven. by Hakeem12(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
publicenemy:

osaromarvin@gmail.com
have you seen it?
Re: Us Couple Arrested For Selling Golden Tickets To Heaven. by publicenemy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hakeem12:
have you seen it?

Should I download from all the links or just one. I actually need all the series of the godfather. I already have the part one.

Please let's chat on WhatsApp. 08098750612

Re: Us Couple Arrested For Selling Golden Tickets To Heaven. by Hakeem12(m): 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
publicenemy:

Should I download from all the links or just one. I actually need all the series of the godfather. I already have the part one.

Please let's chat on WhatsApp. 08098750612
download the one that ends with 720p and mkv, then back up on the directory to find the remaining parts, to do that, just click on the three doted lines on top. My num is 07069452958
Re: Us Couple Arrested For Selling Golden Tickets To Heaven. by Maxi3k(m): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
that white na original ijegbu boy
Re: Us Couple Arrested For Selling Golden Tickets To Heaven. by Hakeem12(m): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Jürgen Klopp: "Jesus Is The Most Important Person In History." / JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) / Noah's Descendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.