Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Drupal Programmer Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Drupal Programmer Needed (1117 Views)

Choose Between Wordpress And Drupal Your Review / I Need Someone To Help Me Interegate Cashenvoy With Drupal Ubercart / How To Add Script On Drupal Header? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drupal Programmer Needed by marveangel(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
Please I need a Drupal Programmer for a project I am working on.... Any good and interested programmer should hit me up on whatsapp let's discuss terms 08037234454
Re: Drupal Programmer Needed by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
Drupal happens to be my playground. . . . . .
Re: Drupal Programmer Needed by marveangel(m): 12:53am On Apr 06, 2017
dhtml18:
let's talk please hit me up or drop your number here
Re: Drupal Programmer Needed by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 06, 2017
I just knew it, we dont really have much drupal people on this board anymore.
Re: Drupal Programmer Needed by bassdow: 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
dhtml18:
I just knew it, we dont really have much drupal people on this board anymore.

Most so called Web Developers are actually Website Builders. They stitch downloaded Templates together with Plugins/Modules/Components using folks like WordPress, Joomla, etc, and gbam, a website is ready.

But Drupal is more of a Framework than a Very Simple CMS and mostly targeted at developers and it likes.

I might have not built any Module for Drupal BUT I have designed few websites using it.

Drupal development can be expensive to most people (especially when they don't know the Value) . It pays to know how to use multiple tools so everything doesn't look like a Nail to you Just because you only have a Hammer
Re: Drupal Programmer Needed by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
^^^that is a dude that understands what drupal is about - it is more of a framework than a CMS, that explains why it is not quite so common especially in Nigeria where most of our developers are CMS-INSTALLERS!

1 Like

Re: Drupal Programmer Needed by donsheddy1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
marveangel:
Please I need a Drupal Programmer for a project I am working on.... Any good and interested programmer should hit me up on whatsapp let's discuss terms 08037234454
I dey here 08031975415
Re: Drupal Programmer Needed by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Thank God, anoda drupal developer has trolled in!
Re: Drupal Programmer Needed by marveangel(m): 12:18am On Apr 07, 2017
Guys please this talk about Drupal and other cbs isn't really helping me... I need someone that understands Drupal rules and user points for Drupal 7...please
Re: Drupal Programmer Needed by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 07, 2017
marveangel:
Guys please this talk about Drupal and other cbs isn't really helping me... I need someone that understands Drupal rules and user points for Drupal 7...please
There is no need to insult me on this board dude, show some respect.

There is another side to the matter too - are you looking for free help or paid help - that too is important. What you are trying to do is not a mouth-matter.
For me to even determine if I can help you, I will need to go into your control panel and see what you have done etc and that can never be free, another person might help you for free sha (but not me on this matter).

- troll out

1 Like

Re: Drupal Programmer Needed by romme2u: 3:58am On Apr 10, 2017
dhtml18:

hehe King Troll doing his thing
Re: Drupal Programmer Needed by romme2u: 4:00am On Apr 10, 2017
op you have not stated what you need to do so that we can see if configuration will solve your problem or you wan to trigger rules programmatically.
Re: Drupal Programmer Needed by sccofield(m): 7:22am On Apr 10, 2017
have you gotten a drupal programmer already, if not you can contact me. I work with kodehauz and its the number one ict firm that uses drupal to build applications in Nigeria. We started using drupal right from when it was drupal 6. Infact my boss was the only Nigerian that contributed to drupal 8 core development. This is his profile on drupal.org https://www.drupal.org/u/almaudoh

marveangel:

(1) (Reply)

For Those Interested In Donating To Friendosphere / Help!!! I Have A C++ Interview With A Pos Company, What Should I Learn / Google Africa Scholarship For Web And Android Designers/developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.