Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson (1870 Views)

Breaking : PZ Pulls Out Of Nigeria. / Nairalanders, Help My Baby To Win A Constest / Please Nairalanders Help Us We Have Not Eaten Since 4 Days Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by hopeofobike(f): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
MY LITTLE PRINCESS IS CONTESTING FOR THE FACE OF PZ CUSSON. PLEASE LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR HER. CLICK HERE
http://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm4/item/view/?id=236893

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by SFSNIPER(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Fine baby. I will vote and also share the link on my Facebook wall so my friends will vote too. Good luck to our Nairaland baby.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by hopeofobike(f): 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
Thanks soo much
Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Sooo cute. Will definitely vote
Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
The link is not going o.. I want to vote
Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by hopeofobike(f): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by bellooyin(f): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
How do I vote,clicking on vote not going
Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by cappolee(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
I'v done my. Voted for her
Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by bellooyin(f): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
How will I vote,there seem noting to click on that link,pls explain,i want to vote

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by Mskrisx(f): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Pls how do I vote?? Is her name Amanda??
Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by cassidy1996(m): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
***Singing*** Fine! Fine! Baby, you nor go fine pass your mother
Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
Voted
Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by hopeofobike(f): 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Thanks to all nairalanders, please lets make this happen for our princess
Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by Funkybabee(f): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
voted thou ipod daughter

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by twosquare(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
Done.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by hopeofobike(f): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
THANKS
Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by god2good: 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
I think one can vote more than one time
Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by hopeofobike(f): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
serious. how
Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by hopeofobike(f): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
god2good:
I think one can vote more than one time

how
Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by god2good: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
hopeofobike:

how
Click on the link again after i ve voted once. It will take u to where u can vote again. Remember no registratn of name before voting
Seun & Lala pls help this baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by hopeofobike(f): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
god2good:

Click on the link again after i ve voted once. It will take u to where u can vote again. Remember no registratn of name before voting
Seun & Lala pls help this baby.

THANKS WISH SEUN AND LALASTICAL CAN HELP MY BABAY
Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by EFGH: 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Running to the pooling unit to cast my vote for this beautiful Nairaland Baby. grin

VOTED!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by hopeofobike(f): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
thanks so much
Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by hopeofobike(f): 7:48am On Apr 07, 2017
741 VIEWS LESS THAN 10 VOTES
Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by 4lake4real: 9:14am On Apr 07, 2017
voted
Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by hopeofobike(f): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2017
4lake4real:
voted
thanks soo much
Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by LaDolceVida(f): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
Okayyyyyyy
Re: Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson by Celcius: 8:01am On Apr 08, 2017
Nice. I voted, and will keep voting. ...pray she wins.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Pope Fransis Tells Nigeria To Release Biafra / Jamb Cut Off Mark And Universities True Colour / Dangerous Winds, Storm Surge Threaten Florida Even As Hurricane Irma Weakens To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.