Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Islamic And ...... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic And ...... (475 Views)

Islamic and Christianity Position In Regard To Blasphemy. / What Is The Judgement Of Islamic And Christian Religion On Incision (gbere) In Y / Differences Between Islamic And Christianity Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic And ...... by mohamedali(m): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Islamic And ...... by mohamedali(m): 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
Watch d.zakir naik for more information about Islam
Re: Islamic And ...... by Bleon99: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
mohamedali:
rubbish. go and practice your terrorism in Iraq

1 Like

Re: Islamic And ...... by annunaki2(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
mohamedali:

Don't you have shame This man is a confirmed notorious liar and islamic al tauiya expert with zero credibility. How can any sane individual be identifying with such scum.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic And ...... by Auki: 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
annunaki2:

Don't you have shame This man is a confirmed notorious liar and islamic al tauiya expert with zero credibility. How can any sane individual be identifying with such scum.

Is your response biblically supported?
I don't think bible or Jesus support you calling anybody a scum.
Re: Islamic And ...... by mohamedali(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
Auki:

Think you for your support...I hope that god lead you to his truths one day

Peace be upon you
Re: Islamic And ...... by annunaki2(m): 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
Auki:

I don't need the bible to tell me that dr zaik nakir is a rodent and islamic scum off the earth plus accomplished al taquiyah exponent. Jesus clearly told us to expose all forms of evil so why should I not expose this agent of satan?

1 Like

Re: Islamic And ...... by mohamedali(m): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2017
annunaki2:

I don't need the bible to tell me that dr zaik nakir is a rodent and islamic scum off the earth plus accomplished al taquiyah exponent. Jesus clearly told us to expose all forms of evil so why should I not expose this agent of satan?

Yes make your own sh... the make your own ....choose

(1) (Reply)

Yahshua's Resurrection & The Waving Of Sheaf Offering / TB Joshua Bombshell: ā€œiā€™m Scared To Collect Offerings!ā€ / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(sat. 03/06/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.