Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Healthy Hair Essentials For Your Bundle Of Joy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Healthy Hair Essentials For Your Bundle Of Joy (328 Views)

Healthy Hair Goals / 9 Foods To Boost Healthy Hair Growth / 15 Foods To Eat For A Glowing Skin And Healthy Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Hair Essentials For Your Bundle Of Joy by azeklass: 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Healthy Hair Essentials for your bundle of joy

Before the arrival of my baby, Muna, I took time to research and find out what I exactly I needed for her hair care. Based on my findings, I came up with a list of products and tools required to properly nurture her locs from birth. One major factor that I paid attention to before I purchased the products was SAFETY. I had to confirm that the products, be it a conditioner or a shampoo was going to be safe for a baby.

To do this, I went to a website called www.ewg.org, and it is a place where you can find out the safety rating of any product.

Products from most of the internationally known brands are listed on the website and their safety level is rated based on a scale of 1 to 10. Below are the essential things you would need to buy for your baby’s hair care;.............

Read More http://fabmumng.com/healthy-hair-essentials-bundle-joy/

Follow on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/fabmumng/

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Suspected Cases In Congo Now Up To 29 / <new> Eleaf Ikonn 220 220W TC Kit 4ml $42.22 / Respiratory Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.