Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx (3116 Views)

Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes / Get Help World Wide Have Finally Crashed I'm Finished Sha / Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
No ponzi scheme is guaranteed in Nigeria, my advise to Nigerians is to shun any ponzi scheme, there are no sure bet that you will get your money back once the system either either pause or have any problem

It is imperative to let you know that I have lost a total sum of 285k and $550 on GHWx as there are no assurances of getting my money back due to the emergences of the useless rules and regulations, what pains me most is my Bitcoin

If you are reading this message now I strongly advise you not to invest in any ponzi scheme, they are their to swindle you off your money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by makforex(m): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
skypeme:
No ponzi scheme is guaranteed in Nigeria, my advise to Nigerians is to shun any ponzi scheme, there are no sure bet that you will get your money back once the system either either pause or have any problem

It is imperative to let you know that I have lost a total sum of 285k and $550 on GHWx as there are no assurances of getting my money back due to the emergences of the useless rules and regulations, what pains me most is my Bitcoin

If you are reading this message now I strongly advise you not to invest in any ponzi scheme, they are their to swindle you off your money
you can't lose your money to GHW bro, only there is a rule that you follow to get your money back.GHW is a platform, your money is in participants hands which in turn you get it back from other participants. So ph to gh your outstanding GH.

13 Likes

Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by banjicom(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Some people will neva hear word! Like d foolish poster above me right now

8 Likes

Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by makforex(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
banjicom:
who is foolish b/w u and l? Is it u that see opportunity but can't use it or me that make my cool money from GHW and Mmm? If u don't know, u are d most foolish person on earth!!! Taking risk is for the rich but d poor like u ll always be a labourer!!!

7 Likes

Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by NeeKlaus: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
makforex:
who is foolish b/w u and l? Is it u that see opportunity but can't use it or me that make my cool money from GHW and Mmm? If u don't know, u are d most foolish person on earth!!! Taking risk is for the rich but d poor like u ll always be a labourer!!!
Bros, calm down. Telling a first timer to re-PH to get his outstanding GH when he has not yet seen the dividends of his first payment is disheartening. It is very discouraging.

Leave him to count his losses 'cuz I believe he's a first timer and GHW really faltered in that their new policy. Maybe this is not your first time so that's why it's not hitting you so hard.
Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
banjicom:

You see how stupid you are ? You just made a fool of your self

You suppose to hang your self, if you aren't a mad man, I am pretty sure you will soon run mad, believe me
Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by billionman: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
skypeme:

You suppose to hang your self, if you aren't a mad man, I am pretty sure you will soon run mad, believe me

His comment was to complement your post but you are attacking him.

Anyway if you feel you have lost your money and ready to let it go, that's your choice. If you are really updated with the operations of the system, you'll know that you have not lost your money. People have started getting their money already and you are here complaining cos you don't want to follow the laid down rules.

Wishing you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by banjicom(m): 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
makforex:

U are not smart, u are just a foolish man with a poor mentality. Anyway time will tell. U can't keep relying on this thing forever it will surely crash.

This is gambling and not an investment and just like a fool u will lose all your money.

I have never heard or see a ponzi millionaire except those who own the ponzi site themselves.

1 Like

Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by banjicom(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
skypeme:

I will never run mad in jesus name.
What is d meaning of this? I wasn't even talking to you i was only referring to the person above me.

Oga take your curses back o.

Don't put your frustration on me please.
Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by uckennety(m): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
skypeme:

Op your an idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by hooklover: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
makforex:
you can't lose your money to GHW bro, only there is a rule that you follow to get your money back.GHW is a platform, your money is in participants hands which in turn you get it back from other participants. So ph to gh your outstanding GH.

How can u support such wicked rules in ghwx, they have cleverly scammed people I suggest u count it as loss and move on.....

It better ghwx shutdown Dan to pay folks peanuts .

How will folks who don't have money to ph do when dey have oust an ding gh..

1 Like

Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by OrigamiIII: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Bros, calm down. Telling a first timer to re-PH to get his outstanding GH when he has not yet seen the dividends of his first payment is disheartening. It is very discouraging.

Leave him to count his losses 'cuz I believe he's a first timer and GHW really faltered in that their new policy. Maybe this is not your first time so that's why it's not hitting you so hard.

All PH and GH are pure scam. What kind of business enterprise is that. Its built on falsehood and bound to fail. If you want to invest go to reputable online exchanges that we know they are into meaningful trading daily like perfect money, payeer, GeneX etc. Stop donation things, stop networking, stop pyramid schemes etc. You will loose money surely.

1 Like

Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by makforex(m): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
banjicom:

U are not smart, u are just a foolish man with a poor mentality. Anyway time will tell. U can't keep relying on this thing forever it will surely crash.

This is gambling and not an investment and just like a fool u will lose all your money.

I have never heard or see a ponzi millionaire except those who own the ponzi site themselves.

that is why u get it wrong as a nuisance!!! If u av not heard it b4, hear it now, many ordinary participants of Mmm and GHW including me av become millionaire through it. Your ignorance is a disease on u!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by rejuvenation: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
skypeme:

ode ni e
your money is not lost, if you want to get it back, there are rules and procedures
if you cannot abide by them
kiss your money goodbye
we wont miss you
your bad publicity cant stop us
we are more than you
i was paid part of my outstanding gh today
i phed 10% yesterday
i got 20% today
fools like you don't deserve to be in a community as organised and structured as ghwx

PS: you can use the lagoon if you cant bear the loss anymore

ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by banjicom(m): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
makforex:
that is why u get it wrong as a nuisance!!! If u av not heard it b4, hear it now, many ordinary participants of Mmm and GHW including me av become millionaire through it. Your ignorance is a disease on u!!!

Ok u stay on your lane and i will stay on mine. Everybody is entitled to his own opinion. You don't even know what i does for a living.

Enough talking with u.

Peace out
Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by biztip: 12:48am On Apr 06, 2017
@op. d truth is dt us money is gone. u lost in this one, but will u go home a loser?.I felt sameway when Mmm was frozen. BT I told myself I won't b home a loser. I learnt my lessons and quickly joined GHWW. in 2months I have already gotten what I lost in Mmm. till now if I see any ponzi wit good site and much participants I will join. its a game, either u win or lose and neither am I from d generation of losers. am only sorry for those who think its a real biz or investment

1 Like

Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by biztip: 12:48am On Apr 06, 2017
@op. d truth is dt ur money is gone. u lost in this one, but will u go home a loser?.I felt sameway when Mmm was frozen. BT I told myself I won't b home a loser. I learnt my lessons and quickly joined GHWW. in 2months I have already gotten what I lost in Mmm. till now if I see any ponzi wit good site and much participants I will join. its a game, either u win or lose and neither am I from d generation of losers. am only sorry for those who think its a real biz or investment
Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by divinelove(m): 7:01am On Apr 06, 2017
NeeKlaus:

PH to GH ur outstanding or lose it all. You see in a P2P program ur PH is my GH and when the system freezes all dt will be in d system is GH with few PH dts y d new policy says PH to GH ur outstanding.

This shld nt be hard to understand even to a complete idiot since there is no central acct. My 400k is hanging there n I ve PHed 100k again to GH part of it, I ws paid 10% of my outstanding after making down payment of 10% n cashing out 20% in 3weeks time.

Nobody loses money on GHWX except u wanna mess with its rules, so op Goan PH or go n hug a wet electric transformer ode

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
uckennety:

Op your an idiot

Another mad man, don't worry you will soon loose all your investment, just watch
Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
rejuvenation:

ode ni e
your money is not lost, if you want to get it back, there are rules and procedures
if you cannot abide by them
kiss your money goodbye
we wont miss you
your bad publicity cant stop us
we are more than you
i was paid part of my outstanding gh today
i phed 10% yesterday
i got 20% today
fools like you don't deserve to be in a community as organised and structured as ghwx

PS: you can use the lagoon if you cant bear the loss anymore

ode

Ode ni wo na, obo lagido, oponu, onironu rara
Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by dutch4u(m): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
skypeme:

Thank you Special Adviser to President Buhari on Ponzi Scheme.
Since you cannot PH again, congrats for loosing ur money.
Even the so call legitimate Investment, some loose while some gain at times.
Even share holding companies are ponzi schemes, including betting sites, you loose or you win.
When pple loose huge amount of money to Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Bet9ja and co there will be no noise making.
And you have been warned to participate with the money you can afford. So why did your bitcoin pained you. Just delete your account, those that will do will do

2 Likes

Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Its better you give a begged or a pastor you spare money, don't ever involve your self in any ponzi scheme such as like GHWx they are pure scam , you are liable to loose all your money soon
Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by dutch4u(m): 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
skypeme:
Its better you give a begged or a pastor you spare money, don't ever involve your self in any ponzi scheme such as like GHWx they are pure scam , you are liable to loose all your money soon
I still say thank you
Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by uckennety(m): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
skypeme:

Another mad man, don't worry you will soon loose all your investment, just watch

Anoda mad monkey I av loosed it already grin

Nairaland won't pay me or u!
Check my signature 4 D latest
Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by uckennety(m): 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
biztip:
@op. d truth is dt us money is gone. u lost in this one, but will u go home a loser?.I felt sameway when Mmm was frozen. BT I told myself I won't b home a loser. I learnt my lessons and quickly joined GHWW. in 2months I have already gotten what I lost in Mmm. till now if I see any ponzi wit good site and much participants I will join. its a game, either u win or lose and neither am I from d generation of losers. am only sorry for those who think its a real biz or investment

Abeg check my signature
Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by accuratepick: 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
quickly and secretly tins are happening there www.accuratepicks. always visit for a daily banker.

Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by biztip: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
uckennety:

Abeg check my signature
I checked BT I dn enter there b4 u since
Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by Joejonah(m): 5:35am On Apr 07, 2017
Welcome to revolvingfundz.net. The most organized peer to peer platform designed to last till eternity. RFz offers you 50% interest on your donation in bitcoin and 50% interest on your first donation in local currency but 30% interest on your subsequent donation in 30 days.

Facts about RFz.
Not a HYIP
Not a networking
Not a bank
Not a sales company
Not a service company

We are group of liked minded person, with passion to help each other and gain financial freedom through our benevolence.

In RFz, you earn 10-15% referral bonus for a lifetime in bitcoin and local currency. This is to motivate friends of RFz that would work hard to invite members into the system.

No guider that's sucks the system dry. No level commitment bonus and point.

No fake pop. As any prove of payment flagged as fake will result in automatic suspension of account within 24 hours.

Auto confirmation of payment after 72 hours

24/7 active support system

No multiple accounts as all phone number, account number and account names are registered on our database base. Any attempt to register multiple accounts will result to full suspension of account and lost of funds.

30 days maturity period. Bonus are not allowed to grow after 30 days to prevent excessive draw out of funds on the system.

You get to see the last time login of other participants to enhance easy communication.

Strong cloud server and advance security measures to protect the participants privacy and investment.

Late matching of provide help request, to ensure you get back your money, Just few days after investment.

Join RFz today by clicking the link below.

https://www.revolvingfundz.net/newaccount.php?ref=735a5b33b73d3d898ceff45dec74ccc15b0f368b
Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by uckennety(m): 7:19am On Apr 07, 2017
biztip:

I checked BT I dn enter there b4 u since

I did on d 1st march
Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by biztip: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2017
uckennety:

I did on d 1st march
me too

1 Like

Re: I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx by Hypocrites: 7:57am On Apr 07, 2017
banjicom:

ode

we do what we want with our money

ode

na your papa give me the money?

ode ni e se

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Present To You Safest Country To Invest With First Hand Experience / 8 Steps To Make Your First Million Naira ( How To Get Rich) / Retirement Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.