Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

I Have A Bugging Question On 2017 NYSC.. Please I Need Clarification - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Have A Bugging Question On 2017 NYSC.. Please I Need Clarification (2721 Views)

NYSC: Please When Is 2017 Batch A Pop, April 12th Or May 3rd? / 2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here / 2017 NYSC BATCH A Posted To Katsina.. Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Bugging Question On 2017 NYSC.. Please I Need Clarification by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
HI, I graduated last year and also mobilized as well as did the online registration and selected my 4 choices of states but at the end I did not print my call up letter or serve with either the November or January batch due to some private issues.

Now I am fully prepared to go with the next batch but I wanna know, since I have mobilized earlier and also done the online registration, do I have to remobilize before this next registration kicks off or do I just wait until registration and then restart registering or just revalidate.

Please note I want to make entirely different state choices.

Why step do I take. Please honest and concrete answers and no insult. Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Have A Bugging Question On 2017 NYSC.. Please I Need Clarification by oluboom(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
all you have to do is remobilise wen reg starts
Re: I Have A Bugging Question On 2017 NYSC.. Please I Need Clarification by oluboom(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=PrettyHausaGirl post=55296425]HI, I graduated last year and also mobilized as well as did the online registration and selected my 4 choices of states but at the end I did not print my call up letter or serve with either the November or January batch due to some private issues.

Now I am fully prepared to go with the next batch but I wanna know, since I have mobilized earlier and also done the online registration, do I have to remobilize before this next registration kicks off or do I just wait until registration and then restart registering or just revalidate.

Why step do I take. Please honest and concrete answers and no insult. Cheers

All u av to do is to remobilise wen reg starts
Re: I Have A Bugging Question On 2017 NYSC.. Please I Need Clarification by noziz(m): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:
HI, I graduated last year and also mobilized as well as did the online registration and selected my 4 choices of states but at the end I did not print my call up letter or serve with either the November or January batch due to some private issues.

Why step do I take. Please honest and concrete answers and no insult. Cheer

i have a sincere answer for you but i jst can't tell u openly. is there a way u cud chat me privately so i will give u a vivid clarification?
Re: I Have A Bugging Question On 2017 NYSC.. Please I Need Clarification by Emerituz(m): 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
You don't need to register with us or even go to your school, since you have been mobised before but absconded, your name is with NYSC already. All you need to do now is to register for remobilsation( @ www.nysc.org.ng) and you have to do that URGENTLY cos it will close on the 7th of this month. It was meant to close two days but it has been postpones.
Re: I Have A Bugging Question On 2017 NYSC.. Please I Need Clarification by kaysy(m): 8:51am On Apr 06, 2017
1. You dnt need to go to your school at all.
2. All u need is revalidation NOT remobilization.

Now this is what to do.
Wait till April 20 when e-Reg will start, just login to your portal, the system will ask u to select 4 states of choice, select them, accept the terms and condition then submit. When call-up letter is out, go and print urs and proceed with the rest.

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Bugging Question On 2017 NYSC.. Please I Need Clarification by ardeypearlz(f): 8:59am On Apr 06, 2017
kaysy:
1. You dnt need to go to your school at all.
2. All u need is revalidation NOT remobilization.

Now this is what to do.
Wait till April 20 when e-Reg will start, just login to your portal, the system will ask u to select 4 states of choice, select them, accept the terms and condition then submit. When call-up letter is out, go and print urs and proceed with the rest.
Please, I didn't get to register during the last mobilization exercise due to certain reasons as well. But I was mobilized and verified my name in the senate list (batch b'16). Pls do I still need to notify my sch for them to remobilize me with this (batchA'17)?
Re: I Have A Bugging Question On 2017 NYSC.. Please I Need Clarification by kaysy(m): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2017
ardeypearlz:

Please, I didn't get to register during the last mobilization exercise due to certain reasons as well. But I was mobilized and verified my name in the senate list (batch b'16). Pls do I still need to notify my sch for them to remobilize me with this (batchA'17)?
No, just register when the registration starts, in your case, you're doing a fresh registration NOT re-mobilization or re-validation

1 Like

Re: I Have A Bugging Question On 2017 NYSC.. Please I Need Clarification by ardeypearlz(f): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
kaysy:

No, just register when the registration starts, in your case, you're doing a fresh registration NOT re-mobilization or re-validation
Thank you. Pls let's chat privately because I still have some other questions to ask. Thanks once again smiley
Re: I Have A Bugging Question On 2017 NYSC.. Please I Need Clarification by kaysy(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2017
ardeypearlz:

Thank you. Pls let's chat privately because I still have some other questions to ask. Thanks once again smiley
Ok
Re: I Have A Bugging Question On 2017 NYSC.. Please I Need Clarification by OTOBLUZY: 6:48am On Apr 09, 2017
Kaysy can u pls tell me what you thing one can do in this kind of situation cos I also have the same issue
Re: I Have A Bugging Question On 2017 NYSC.. Please I Need Clarification by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 09, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl, please is the mobilization still going on?
Re: I Have A Bugging Question On 2017 NYSC.. Please I Need Clarification by Jwonder(m): 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Will i get a new state after revalidation??
Re: I Have A Bugging Question On 2017 NYSC.. Please I Need Clarification by Millenniumlady(f): 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
StillmatricOG

(1) (Reply)

NASU Strike: Any University Still Doing Clearance / NYSC Sending Double Allowance / Implication Of Not Collecting NYSC Redeployment Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.