Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Need A Web Site Moderator - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Web Site Moderator (641 Views)

Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / Interswitch Web Site Integration: / Cost of Designing & Hosting a Web Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Web Site Moderator by paligron: 11:08am On Dec 28, 2009
Hello,

need someone from Nigeria to manage a Lowest Unique Bid Cash Auction site.

Job Description:
This job entails the following:
1. Assist in registration of new site users
2. Respond to site users queries via site email
3. Collection of payments for use in site activities by registered site bidders
4. Payment of cash to winners of site auctions and registering these payments. (Auction items are basically cash vouchers)
5. Recording of winners of various auction items by use of microsoft excel or in notepad and saving in .sql format
6. Recording of all registered users (bidders) by use of ms excel or in notepad and saving in .sql format
7. Recording of all site earnings
8. Looking for companies or individuals to advertise on the site and managing these advertisements
9. Advertising the site in Nigeria using only social networking sites such as facebook and other legal advertising medium such as newspapers, magazines, blogs and forums.
10. Any other duties to be assigned by the administrator

Requirements:
1. Knowledge of use of internet
2. Knowledge of use of computer applications such as Microsoft office (excel, word)
3. Basic database management skills (add, delete and edit)
4. Knowledge of use of mail clients such as MSOUTLOOK or THunderbird.
5. Ability to register a .com domain name relevant to the website

Please respond to this post if you are interested.

Regards,

Paligron.
Re: Need A Web Site Moderator by ogzille(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2009
Bro im interested, can reach me on 07066839654 or ogzille_phizzle@yahoo.com for further discussions.
Re: Need A Web Site Moderator by noibilism(m): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2009
I'm interested my email noibilism@gmail.com
Re: Need A Web Site Moderator by geniusng(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2009
I am interested and I am sure i can do it better. This is the latest website I registered and designed www.ifeanyieze.com, www.cidiproperties.com.

My contact: stanley@stanleyandgloria.com, calvarylove2002@yahoo.com

More about me and what I can do see my attached Resume.
Phone: 08033398769

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Cool Money As Easy Aspie Using Your Blog / Anyone In The House With A 10 -15,000 Word It Project Topic In Database/others / British Computer Society, Your Say And Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.