Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Sahara Reporters Obtain A Copy Of Apostle Suleman’s ‘mid-size’ Joystick - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sahara Reporters Obtain A Copy Of Apostle Suleman’s ‘mid-size’ Joystick (1503 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman / MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporters Obtain A Copy Of Apostle Suleman’s ‘mid-size’ Joystick by HEYWAYA: 4:31am On Apr 06, 2017
A team of investigators working with Sahara Reporters now have in their hands a copy of a ‘mid-size’ joystick belonging to the General overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman.

One of the investigators revealed to a reliable source that the copy was made by Stephanie Otondo, the embittered lover of the embattled Man of God at the peak of their sexcapade.

“It’s unbelievable, the resemblance. What we have in our hands perfectly matches the description of the joystick made by Miss Otondo at her press conference few days ago.”
The investigator said.

“It’s of the same length, and of the same girth. The tip is smooth and ruddy, with its cap hanging above the rod like an old man’s cap on a small boy’s head. When ‘un-charged’, it lies sluggish like an old rag drenched in urine. This last feature is a major characteristic of cheating joysticks, and it’s why we have no doubt in our minds that what we have in our hands belongs to our randy Man of God.”
The investigator explained.

Phone call to Festus Keyamo, Miss Otondo’s lawyer reveals that he was privy to the leaking of the copy of the anointed joystick to Sahara Reporters.

“I’m aware of it, and I support it.”
He said.

“I personally ordered it to let Apostle Suleman be aware of what my client is capable of.”
He added.

Meanwhile, the General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman this morning gave two needy prostitutes a whooping NGN100m. This, his office explains, is in keeping in line with his propensity to give so that he never lacks in the other room.

http://satire.ezeja.com/2017/03/13/sahara-reporters-obtain-copy-apostle-sulemans-mid-size-joystick/
Re: Sahara Reporters Obtain A Copy Of Apostle Suleman’s ‘mid-size’ Joystick by HEYWAYA: 4:31am On Apr 06, 2017
Before anyone rushes to comment, this is satirical, and I think it perfectly describes all the actors in the Suleiman/ Otobo saga, and thus worth sharing.
Re: Sahara Reporters Obtain A Copy Of Apostle Suleman’s ‘mid-size’ Joystick by adorablepepple(f): 4:38am On Apr 06, 2017
undecided
Re: Sahara Reporters Obtain A Copy Of Apostle Suleman’s ‘mid-size’ Joystick by Nwodosis(m): 4:52am On Apr 06, 2017
If it were when Sahara Reporters were credible, I would have believed this story.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Obtain A Copy Of Apostle Suleman’s ‘mid-size’ Joystick by Purpletee(f): 4:58am On Apr 06, 2017
So where is the "grin"?
Re: Sahara Reporters Obtain A Copy Of Apostle Suleman’s ‘mid-size’ Joystick by ipobarecriminals: 5:17am On Apr 06, 2017
undecided sad u expect Apostle sule to show us his" buratai",ko le work.Otobo and his fellow sick heads should go and sit down.
Re: Sahara Reporters Obtain A Copy Of Apostle Suleman’s ‘mid-size’ Joystick by jonsnow92: 5:41am On Apr 06, 2017
Re: Sahara Reporters Obtain A Copy Of Apostle Suleman’s ‘mid-size’ Joystick by segebase(m): 5:58am On Apr 06, 2017
pishure or adontbelieve
Re: Sahara Reporters Obtain A Copy Of Apostle Suleman’s ‘mid-size’ Joystick by segebase(m): 5:58am On Apr 06, 2017
pishure or
Re: Sahara Reporters Obtain A Copy Of Apostle Suleman’s ‘mid-size’ Joystick by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 06, 2017
A bunch of sick heads.
Re: Sahara Reporters Obtain A Copy Of Apostle Suleman’s ‘mid-size’ Joystick by ionsman: 6:03am On Apr 06, 2017
It's a satire and see the comments above... People are foolish sha...

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Obtain A Copy Of Apostle Suleman’s ‘mid-size’ Joystick by Oblitz(m): 6:28am On Apr 06, 2017
hahaha! op, you should have posted this on April first grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Obtain A Copy Of Apostle Suleman’s ‘mid-size’ Joystick by ikemesit4477: 6:56am On Apr 06, 2017
HEYWAYA:
A team of investigators working with Sahara Reporters now have in their hands a copy of a ‘mid-size’ joystick belonging to the General overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman.

One of the investigators revealed to a reliable source that the copy was made by Stephanie Otondo, the embittered lover of the embattled Man of God at the peak of their sexcapade.

“It’s unbelievable, the resemblance. What we have in our hands perfectly matches the description of the joystick made by Miss Otondo at her press conference few days ago.”
The investigator said.

“It’s of the same length, and of the same girth. The tip is smooth and ruddy, with its cap hanging above the rod like an old man’s cap on a small boy’s head. When ‘un-charged’, it lies sluggish like an old rag drenched in urine. This last feature is a major characteristic of cheating joysticks, and it’s why we have no doubt in our minds that what we have in our hands belongs to our randy Man of God.”

Phone call to Festus Keyamo, Miss Otondo’s lawyer reveals that he was privy to the leaking of the copy of the anointed joystick to Sahara Reporters.

“I’m aware of it, and I support it.”
He said.

“I personally ordered it to let Apostle Suleman be aware of what my client is capable of.”
He added.

Meanwhile, the General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman this morning gave two needy prostitutes a whooping NGN100m. This, his office explains, is in keeping in line with his propensity to give so that he never lacks in the other room.

http://satire.ezeja.com/2017/03/13/sahara-reporters-obtain-copy-apostle-sulemans-mid-size-joystick/
Who ever write these thrash is very stupid!
Re: Sahara Reporters Obtain A Copy Of Apostle Suleman’s ‘mid-size’ Joystick by doctimonyeka(m): 6:59am On Apr 06, 2017
This otobo and her ishawuru lawyer just wont learn to back down..... If You like, go and bring his boxers and bikinis as ur idiotic 'evidence'... All i know is, #I stand with my apostle...

#SON OF GRACE...
Re: Sahara Reporters Obtain A Copy Of Apostle Suleman’s ‘mid-size’ Joystick by Jaideyone(m): 7:34am On Apr 06, 2017
doctimonyeka:
This otobo and her ishawuru lawyer just wont learn to back down..... If You like, go and bring his boxers and bikinis as ur idiotic 'evidence'... All i know is, #I stand with my apostle...

#SON OF GRACE...
smh gullible sheep.

before you label me a Muslim. check out my early posts on nairaland and see how I used to give it to the Muslims hot on every possible thread.
Re: Sahara Reporters Obtain A Copy Of Apostle Suleman’s ‘mid-size’ Joystick by petra1(m): 8:31am On Apr 06, 2017
HEYWAYA:

The investigator said.

/

And how do you know the original size. Have you seen the real one before . Some people don't think .
Re: Sahara Reporters Obtain A Copy Of Apostle Suleman’s ‘mid-size’ Joystick by petra1(m): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2017
ikemesit4477:
Who ever write these thrash is very stupid!

STUPID IS UNDERSTATEMENT .
Re: Sahara Reporters Obtain A Copy Of Apostle Suleman’s ‘mid-size’ Joystick by doctimonyeka(m): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2017
Jaideyone:

smh gullible sheep.

before you label me a Muslim. check out my early posts on nairaland and see how I used to give it to the Muslims hot on every possible thread.
Learn to mind your business... Can't you read a post and learn not to quote??
Re: Sahara Reporters Obtain A Copy Of Apostle Suleman’s ‘mid-size’ Joystick by DjAndroid: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2017
Some comments here are as daft. This is a satire for goodness sake. To understand English now Na big wahala.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With / If We Are God's Children, Why Would He Send Us To Hell Forever For Sinning? ? / The Lord God Is No More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.