Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,093 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

US Import Of Nigerian Oil Hits 42-month High - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / US Import Of Nigerian Oil Hits 42-month High (11124 Views)

Oil Price Rises To Two-Month High Of $35 / Brent Oil Hits Its Highest Level Since 2014 - Oilprice Report / US Import Of Nigerian Crude Hits Four-year High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Import Of Nigerian Oil Hits 42-month High by wink2015(m): 7:57am On Apr 06, 2017
Misplaced priority! Nigeria is still going the old wrong way. We should stop this mono-economy and invest in a broad spectrum of business.

We should give consideration to agriculture, solid mineral sector, information technology etc

I am highly disturbed to see the high priority the Buhari administration is giving to the oil and gas sectors not minding the fact that oil and gas is taking the backstage in modern economy.

We have been in all this oil economy for years, it is high time Nigeria developed other sector especially agriculture.

I do not see any wisdom in Buhari taking the portfolio of Minister of Petroleum.

BUHARI SHOULD BE MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY SERIOUS CONSIDERATION CAN BE GIVEN TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY IN NIGERIA

Oil have created so much bitterness in the Niger delta region heightened insecurity, militancy, oil theft, vandalism, kidnapping, illegal occupation of the land of the Niger delta.

It is high time President Buhari turn over a new leaf and look towards other sectors.

It makes no sense to put Nigeria future on a product whose price is flunctuating every now and then.

Even if oil price rise to $100 dollar per a barrel it still does not rescue Nigeria from the present social-economic challenges facing Nigeria it is only DIVERSIFICATION of the Nigeria economy that can help Nigeria.

States and local government in Nigeria must also diversify their economy. We should have standard farms in our states and local government.

I am proud of what governor Ikpeazu of Abia state is doing in his state trying to promote the local products of Aba and sell it to the international market.

1 Like

Re: US Import Of Nigerian Oil Hits 42-month High by brightology3: 8:14am On Apr 06, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Looking forward to the day we will begin to export refined products to the rest of the world.

If this new high is to be sustained, Buhari must come down from his high horse and talk to the boys in the creeks.

Thank God for Osinbajo and Kachikwu that have worked tirelessly for this temporary peace.

FG must also hasten to fulfil the promises recently made, including movement of oil companies' headquarters to the region.

The modular refineries regime must also commence as soon as possible. It is obvious that FG does not have the military capacity to rein in these boys.

Let them keep talking. That seems to work every time.
that's the way forward bro.but bubu with ear infection go hear? Ve not seen such a stubborn and. .... I think I should stop there because he matter dey vex me like mad
Re: US Import Of Nigerian Oil Hits 42-month High by fufuNegusi(m): 8:17am On Apr 06, 2017
HRich:
Hi guys,

I will be roasting some meat and Chicken and i will also have plenty of drinks planned for the Easter season.
It will be a nice and exciting weekend.
If you are free and interested you can also do the same at your place.

i thought you were going to invite me grin
Re: US Import Of Nigerian Oil Hits 42-month High by TPAND(f): 8:21am On Apr 06, 2017
And many stupid nigerians were canvassing support for Obama.

Thanks Donald! You are a good man
Re: US Import Of Nigerian Oil Hits 42-month High by TPAND(f): 8:21am On Apr 06, 2017
And many stupid nigerians were canvassing support for Obama.

Thanks Donald! You are a good man
Re: US Import Of Nigerian Oil Hits 42-month High by chacoonder(m): 8:47am On Apr 06, 2017
What is Shell still doing in Nigeria?..'m confused here!
Re: US Import Of Nigerian Oil Hits 42-month High by signz: 8:55am On Apr 06, 2017
US has increased oil export in 2017.

Look at the following links

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-02/u-s-may-export-more-oil-in-2017-than-four-opec-nations-produce

AND

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/29/us-exporting-more-and-more-oil-taking-a-bite-out-of-opec-market-share.html

Just take a look at these snippets from CNBC

Analyst say the jump in exports means U.S. producers are grabbing more share at the expense of OPEC and its partners, at a time when the cartel and other producers are considering whether to extend their deal to hold 1.8 million barrels of oil off the market.

Please guys read up on these two links. We really need to be reading everything and use our God given brains to decipher which is true and which isn't

There's no short cut to success now for Nigeria. We must restructure the country, our FX policy, civil service, ports, etc if we're to survive as a nation between now and 2023. Unfortunately clock is ticking and other countries are moving ahead of us in all human development indices.
Re: US Import Of Nigerian Oil Hits 42-month High by vislabraye(m): 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Fonereporters:

They tot they were dealing with GEJ then

They better thank Trump..... . I hope they see how his policies are affecting Nigeria
Re: US Import Of Nigerian Oil Hits 42-month High by Godson32(m): 6:35am On Apr 07, 2017
What is the impact on us? No walaha shaa, Osibanjo is trying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cybercafe Mega Business Opportunity @ Your Doorsteps / Dangote To Empower 106,000 Women With N1.1bn / CBN Begins Restructuring Of NSPMC, Retires Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.