Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 (120102 Views)

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Apply For Shell Livewire Regional Programme 2017 / Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by chi555: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
Can you apply for both positions?

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by shogat(m): 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Emaimo:

I'm done with the game. I got a success mail to proceed to video interview. I need to prepare myself well b4 I start the interview.
The game interview can be done through an app called Pymetric. U can get it from play store
when did u apply ?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Feraz(m): 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
okpala95:

Hello all.

For the supply chain... Such applicants should have an engineering degree.. Plss don't lie when applying oo. Be sincere.
For the r&d.. Applicants should have a science degree.. Chem, biochem, microbiology, food science.. Etc.

If you're selected, you'd be refered to play the online game.. It's not a game perse.. It's more tougher than you can expect. It's time consuming too. Abt 20mins if not more

If successful, you'll be refered for a video interview of which you're supposed to respond to within 7 days. You have to be smart.

I applied yesterday. No gmat required for those that will soon start asking silly questions regarding past questions.

Just be truthful, just so you know.. I think its the unilever HQ that's doing it. So obviously, everything is done inhe white man's way.

Good luck.
How long did it take for them to contact you for the online game after you applied?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Dparagon(m): 3:56am On Apr 07, 2017
akmillion:

hello bro, i just concluded the pymetrics and i got the pop up that my assessment has been submitted....no instant mails nor sms... please how long did it take u to get the success mail? (ditto to everyone else who got the feedback mail)

You will receive a success mail with an invitation for the video interview. Basically, within 10 - 15mins of submitting your assessment.

Regards.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 7:18am On Apr 07, 2017
I don't understand the part that subjects is written on. Can someone explain how I can go over it. Thanks.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Emaimo: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2017
akmillion:

hello bro, i just concluded the pymetrics and i got the pop up that my assessment has been submitted....no instant mails nor sms... please how long did it take u to get the success mail? (ditto to everyone else who got the feedback mail)

Wasn't up to 2 mins.
If u r using Family, check your update or promotion for the reply
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Emaimo: 8:29am On Apr 07, 2017
shogat:
when did u apply ?

Day b4 yesterday
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by martinsfm(m): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2017
Can it be done on a system?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by okpala95(m): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2017
Someone should do the interview na.. Let's know Wassup
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by megawax8: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
Please, has anyone that is 26 or older applied and gotten an invite to play the games?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Guest2017(m): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Thanks, M about to play D level two game

Emaimo:

Search and use Nigeria as your location
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Guest2017(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nawa o, Y will u?

Well, u can't apply for both, just either of the two

chi555:
Can you apply for both positions?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by ruthieo(f): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
pls do and give us feedback@guest2017 thanks
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by martinsfm(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
ruthieo:
pls do and give us feedback@guest2017
thanks
sorry do u work for unilever?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by MzSheila: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
what where your answers to their questions cuz i did apply n answered the questionaire n i was rejected. i studied biochem. r u older than 26?
okpala95:

Hello all.

For the supply chain... Such applicants should have an engineering degree.. Plss don't lie when applying oo. Be sincere.
For the r&d.. Applicants should have a science degree.. Chem, biochem, microbiology, food science.. Etc.

If you're selected, you'd be refered to play the online game.. It's not a game perse.. It's more tougher than you can expect. It's time consuming too. Abt 20mins if not more

If successful, you'll be refered for a video interview of which you're supposed to respond to within 7 days. You have to be smart.

I applied yesterday. No gmat required for those that will soon start asking silly questions regarding past questions.

Just be truthful, just so you know.. I think its the unilever HQ that's doing it. So obviously, everything is done inhe white man's way.

Good luck.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Razakipaye: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
pls can computer science graduate apply
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by ziziobi: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
MzSheila:
what where your answers to their questions cuz i did apply n answered the questionaire n i was rejected. i studied biochem. r u older than 26?
Pls did you get a rejection mail or they said they are currently reviewing your scores and you will be contacted on the next step?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by doteezy1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
What kind of questions are in the game please? I know itz not an ordinary game...Lol
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Imaoima: 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
has anybdy applied today? i jst saw it nw n tryin to apply bt is saying application closed
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hi, who has done the video interview
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Guest2017(m): 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
Imaoima:
has anybdy applied today? i jst saw it nw n tryin to apply bt is saying application closed

Go through unilever web home page
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by ThatsHowWeRoll: 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
Those that got success mails. What were ur score ratings ?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by teekbeey: 12:21am On Apr 08, 2017
te author=ThatsHowWeRoll post=55364972]Those that got success mails. What were ur score ratings ? [/quote]
You'll see congrats when you done with each game for most of the time, I checked my result when I was done with everything. Just make sure you pay full attention to details, be fast and play smartly
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by oluyara(m): 6:10am On Apr 08, 2017
pls what was your answer to the question that addresses years of work experience in the questionnaire?. Guys pls help out as people have been getting regret mails at this stage.
teekbeey:
te author=ThatsHowWeRoll post=55364972]Those that got success mails. What were ur score ratings ?
You'll see congrats when you done with each game for most of the time, I checked my result when I was done with everything. Just make sure you pay full attention to details, be fast and play smartly
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Razakipaye: 6:42am On Apr 08, 2017
Razakipaye:
pls can computer science graduate apply
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by ThatsHowWeRoll: 6:54am On Apr 08, 2017
teekbeey:
te author=ThatsHowWeRoll post=55364972]Those that got success mails. What were ur score ratings ?

Where u frugal or altruistic or maybe somewhere in between ?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Samkeniyy(m): 7:22am On Apr 08, 2017
mayoor15:
future leaders.... okay
@mayoor15 PWC u dey there, Citi bank you dey. Now Unilever again. Na only you Waka come
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by mayoor15(m): 8:07am On Apr 08, 2017
Samkeniyy:

@mayoor15 PWC u dey there, Citi bank you dey. Now Unilever again. Na only you Waka come
Just passing by, mic check.... 12
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Emaimo: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
This is what to expect in the video interview.

Digital interview
You will be asked to solve real-world problems using Unilever scenarios, giving you the the chance to learn more about our company culture and the way we do business.
The interview will be split into two components, which consists of three short hypothetical questions, followed by a business case. You’ll be able to record and complete your interview anytime (up until a deadline we’ll set) and anywhere, whichever suits you best. All you need is a computer, webcam and/or smartphone, and most importantly, a good and stable internet connection

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by eseh1(f): 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
oluyara:
pls what was your answer to the question that addresses years of work experience in the questionnaire?. Guys pls help out as people have been getting regret mails at this stage.
all my answers were NO except the Nysc completion which was YES..
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by timothy2015(m): 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
i got a regret mail just after filling d questionnaire. what might be d cus
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Emaimo: 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
timothy2015:
i got a regret mail just after filling d questionnaire. what might be d cus

Are you below 26yrs?
Is Engineering your course?
Next time learn to use referral even when you don't have anyone in the company.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.